Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

blackjack

Country flag
I guess my ass is banned for being an asshole at the knowledge repository so no idea if I will have the Varzone redemption route to post there again but @Picard

4th gen aircrafts in general are being flip flopped back and forth as in pretending it will be given than mind changes. Because if they do arrive in Ukraine good possibility they will be destroyed there, and they can't use NATO member runway or bunkers to strike Russia since that is like the equivalency of a NATO country launching missiles at Russia in which there is no way to sugar coat that. Also, another friendly reminder that Meteor missile sure as hell does not outrange the K-37M 400km or the K-77M-PD ramjet that has not been disclosed yet but has done a series of test launches a few years ago in which the Non-ramjet version is like 193kms. 2014 GaN MMICs were showcased for 3 different aircrafts and the Su-35 got modernized with new Jammers in 2016 and the aircrafts also do use RAM and the same stealth cockpit material as the Su-57. I am also sure a lot of meteor missiles have to be produced in bigger quantities or the hype will die like HIMARs and Excalibur shells. The SEAD or DEAD has to be proven but seeing Israel's operations in Syria I will not hold my breath if they will make any significant changes against a modern IADS network.

ww2historian

Country flag

Blood+

Country flag
Russia Pitches Its ‘Cutting Edge’ T-14 Armata Tank Technology To India To Co-Develop Army’s Main Battle Tank
ByAshish Dangwal

February 14, 2023
If this is true then the army should grab this opportunity with all for of its limbs!!

kittoo420

Country flag
If this is true then the army should grab this opportunity with all for of its limbs!!
Oh Army will grab it only if it has opportunity for buying foreign mall and get kickbacks.

Otherwise t-14 ka baap bhi Bana de Indian companies tab bhi order nahi karenge. They will do desert trials, mountain trials, island trials, upper atmosphere trials, moon trials, Mars trials and then finally will reject it after spending 20 years saying it's obsolete.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
India was never existed under mughals
Then what mughals ruled over?
Timbaktu? Or Mars

Or did they ruled over indonesia?or Canada?
You people do know that india is a greek term? Right?
Said by megasthnes first,who was a Greek geographer and used the area ruled by mauryan empire as india.later by western nations. All western nations like romans called this piece of land as india.
Persians called it hindustan, arabs called it al -hind
Chinese called us " Yindu" , a simple google search won't cost you much money. To be honest since you can afford internet and come here you can also do a google search too.
We have called ourself as bharat since ancient times .
It did exist during all these 5000 years.
Yes pakistan never existed before 1947
@asaffronladoftherisingsun
@Tactical Doge

Last edited:

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
>Russian forces are attemping to encircle Krasna Hora and Paraskoviivka
>Russian forces have captured the village of Vodyane, southwest of Avdiivka
>Strelkov declared the battle of Vuhledar a total failure for the Russian Armed Forces
>Prigozhin announces the termination of the recruitment of prisoners to Wagner
>Ukraine's military authority said 2 missiles passed over the territory of Moldova and Romania
>Moldova summons Russian ambassador after missile crosses its airspace

>Romania denied any violation of its airspace

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles