Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Shaan123

Country flag
EU has no clue about whereabouts of 86% of frozen Russian central bank assets — Bloomberg :pound: :rofl:
Of $258 billion that were seized, not more than $36.4 billion has been located, the report said

1676139208788.png

Super falcon

Country flag
Trophy Won't work against Krasnopol, but might work against ATGMs..
Also, Trophy weights 800 kgs and consumes power and hence fuel.. So, it can always be on..
Also, everyone, has anyone thought about blowing up Trophy enabled tanks with anti radiation missiles.. Merkhava has performed well against Jihadi yahoo's, not against a near peer rival.. And these radars on Trophy will make it difficult to hide them..
Anti radiation missiles work on radars won't work as deadly as on tanks and please before using word jihad just don't follow what idiot Indian media do propaganda on jihad go and get good education on jihad topic what it means exactly according to its soul in islam

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Anti radiation missiles work on radars won't work as deadly as on tanks and please before using word jihad just don't follow what idiot Indian media do propaganda on jihad go and get good education on jihad topic what it means exactly according to its soul in islam
f*ck your jihad apologism. Action means more than words and we are more than competent to evaluate what jihad means and has meant historically through the lens of action: genocide of kufr, sanctioned by maulvis.

RocketMan

Country flag
Which is kind of ironic actually, since the entire reason for the BTG concept was to increase flexibility. However the Russian doctrine doesn't really allow that, which to my knowledge still has an immense amount of rigidity in command. Self-initiative is frowned upon and you are expected to follow everything your command says without chanding anything in the plan, etc.

I really recommend Maneuver Warfare Handbook by William Lind, it certainly opens up your mind regarding this topic.
Western style flexible command & small unit tactics only work if you're fighting against some ragtag militia/ farmers with AKs & prerequisite is complete air superiority. Against a near peer adversery with high tech weapons, all small units working with complete autonomy will undermine large scale manuevers. Russian doctrine is immensely suited to large scale warfare while western doctrine focuses too much on individual soldier. No matter how brave or skilled you're , against a barrage of heavy artillery You're Dead!

vishnugupt

Country flag
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Bhosdi ke katuye.... First, You need to read what is Jihad?

Such shameless harami creatures and cult born on face of earth who have guts to lecture others.

More than Billion of people has been killed due to Jihad around the world since the birth of Paedo and here his follower trying to teach us real meaning of Jihad.

Stop reading, open your eyes and see on the ground.

Madarchod thuooo...

ParaPacem

Country flag
Anti radiation missiles work on radars won't work as deadly as on tanks
If seekers are tuned to match the frequency bands of the APS, then they can. AGM-88C/D have a frequency band of 0.5 to 20 GHz, and the Trophy has an S-band radar (2 to 4 GHz), so it is theoretically possible for the ARM to home onto a tank using Trophy. But anyway no need to waste an ARM when a top-hit from an ATGM can do the job.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Western style flexible command & small unit tactics only work if you're fighting against some ragtag militia/ farmers with AKs & prerequisite is complete air superiority. Against a near peer adversery with high tech weapons, all small units working with complete autonomy will undermine large scale manuevers. Russian doctrine is immensely suited to large scale warfare while western doctrine focuses too much on individual soldier. No matter how brave or skilled you're , against a barrage of heavy artillery You're Dead!
I would absolutely disagree. The idea of flexibility comes from having a fast OODA(observe orient decide act) loop - you react faster than the enemy, and it adds up - such that in some time, whatever he may try to do, it is simply useless.

A good example of this in common life is playing CSGO on 5 fps vs playing CSGO on 50 fps. Which player do you think is going to have the faster OODA loop? :p

Flexibility does not mean you are unable to do large scale warfare, I would say flexibility even enhances large scale warfare. If your troops are able adapt as they need in front of the enemy, while the enemy's troops need continuous orders and directions from the command, who do you think will win? :p

As for neer peer fighting, we have WW2 to look back to: this entire concept of maneuver warfare comes from the Germans.

1676181598416.png

However you can still say that they lost the war despite winning a lot of battles. And this is what I mean to say - if the Russians are OK with sacrificing men, who am I stop them?

However, human wave tactics are definitely not the best path to victory, because Zelenskyy isn't Hitler, Putin isn't Stalin, and Russia isn't the Soviet Union, nor is Ukraine the Wehrmacht - if the Russians do not learn, then they will be finished off - as simple as that

Master Chief

Country flag
If seekers are tuned to match the frequency bands of the APS, then they can. AGM-88C/D have a frequency band of 0.5 to 20 GHz, and the Trophy has an S-band radar (2 to 4 GHz), so it is theoretically possible for the ARM to home onto a tank using Trophy. But anyway no need to waste an ARM when a top-hit from an ATGM can do the job.
They can make mini anti radiation missile with warheads designed to Penetrate Armour, while traveling at Mach 3, to simply overwhelm the small APS radars..

Master Chief

Country flag
I would absolutely disagree. The idea of flexibility comes from having a fast OODA(observe orient decide act) loop - you react faster than the enemy, and it adds up - such that in some time, whatever he may try to do, it is simply useless.

A good example of this in common life is playing CSGO on 5 fps vs playing CSGO on 50 fps. Which player do you think is going to have the faster OODA loop? :p

Flexibility does not mean you are unable to do large scale warfare, I would say flexibility even enhances large scale warfare. If your troops are able adapt as they need in front of the enemy, while the enemy's troops need continuous orders and directions from the command, who do you think will win? :p

As for neer peer fighting, we have WW2 to look back to: this entire concept of maneuver warfare comes from the Germans.

View attachment 193296

However you can still say that they lost the war despite winning a lot of battles. And this is what I mean to say - if the Russians are OK with sacrificing men, who am I stop them?

However, human wave tactics are definitely not the best path to victory, because Zelenskyy isn't Hitler, Putin isn't Stalin, and Russia isn't the Soviet Union, nor is Ukraine the Wehrmacht - if the Russians do not learn, then they will be finished off - as simple as that
The frontlines have shortened considerably after Russia was pushed out of Kharkhiv and western Bank of Kherson.. There is now very little room for maneuver warfare, for either side, especially in the heavily fortified Donbass. Also, NATO surveillance means that any large Russian maneuver force is spotted well in advance, and Information relayed to Ukraine, so that Ukraine blunts the attack. That is why Russia is attacking all along the contact line, so as to turn the war into an industrial war of attrition, where it perceives it has an advantage over the West's ammunition stocks ( I mean all of the west put together)..
Russians practiced maneuver warfare too.. Russian deep attack operations like Operation Bagration which annihilated Germany's famed Army Group centre was maneuver warfare.
And Russia apart from some instances, does not use human wave tactics, but infiltration tactics among its small assault units who extensively coordinate their assaults.. This is true especially w.r.t wagner.. As the attacking party in urban warfare, Russian assault units face very difficult tasks.. But, they do show progress

Blademaster

Before you preach to us about jihad, why don't you explain why the fuck Banglas are destroying hindu temples and killing/raping hindus. Not to mention your own fucking brethren doing the same in Pakistan.

You know, I was pretty tolerant of your presence here on this forum despite you being a Pakistani and I figured you were a kid. Now I am having second thoughts especially given your comments about jihad. I strongly suggest that you stay away from these kind of topics and stick to the defense reporting which you have been doing or you will find your welcome wear out incredibly fast.

Blademaster

View attachment 193296

Ukraine would be finished off before Russia would ever. And Russia is not really using human wave tactics. You have a gross misunderstanding of Russian tactics if you ever view them as human wave tactics.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Ukraine would be finished off before Russia would ever. And Russia is not really using human wave tactics. You have a gross misunderstanding of Russian tactics if you ever view them as human wave tactics.
Visual evidence in videos from both sides seems to suggest that so far aside from specialized units like Wagner/Foreign Legion or Kraken/VDV etc that are meant for scouting/penetration roles, both of them use conscripts as fodder

RocketMan

Country flag

View attachment 193296

You seem too influenced by woke Globohomo westoid military propaganda as usual. No amount of tactical flexibility & OODA will save you if you run headlong into a stupidity of your own making . The doctrine of Deep battle / Blitzkrieg is dependent upon mass tank formations , airpower , specops , artillery, C4ISTAR & Morale & dependent upon a vast industrial base resilient in face of War . What Russians are currently doing in Ukraine is like an economy of force ops compared to WWII style battles . Also Bakhmut for Ukraine = Stalingrad for Wehrmacht .

blackjack

Country flag
Well, here is another forum I would not recommend as a neutral forum regarding topics.

Screenshot 2023-02-12 122546.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-12 122840.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-12 110412.jpg

The entire thread over there just showcased that any normal person that has no interests in this war sees it as bunch of moderators that feel intimidated by one user peacefully making posts there that challenge main stream media talking points. I get it that I was reported out of spite by a user because I have showcased alot of posts of destroyed Ukrainian equipment far more than users over there can showcase destroyed Russian equipment in a single day and even called out one of the users yesterday that their posts have showed old information of Russian equipment being destroyed months ago but that's beside the point because no one ever gave any specific details or rules of what flooding because some might consider double link posting as flooding, 9 link posts as flooding or 40 post links as flooding, etc. I don't know if it was a bright idea for one moderator to even go mention me there that a bunch of moderators went to report me to admins because that is basically making a statement that admins should be intimidated by mob mentality than making their own decisions and sadly the admins gave into the peer pressure by the moderators because I have only made 3 link posts or one link post after the admin gave the message and he still hasn't responded back. I even had one of my posts magically removed without any alerts of why it was removed in response to debunking a moderator using another person's blog post as a response.

Forums that are echo chambers are. defensehub.live, F-16.net,, defensetalk, space battle forum, secretprojects.uk and sino defense net. Current open discussion forums are this one, Russia defense net and tanknet.org.

Picard

Country flag
We all buy our degrees here in Canada, buddy. We pay for it.
Yeah, but some study for it. Which you clearly haven't done.

No shit, sherlock. My comment still stands - you europeans are too primitive to construct multi-ethnic nations amongst you native europeans. As your history shows.
Perhaps that is why you primitive barbarians are ape-like in your inability to form composite, indegenously multi-ethnic nations.
With this sort of knowledge, you wouldn't be asked to teach history to turtles, let alone humans.

We have had experience with multiethnic countries for centuries. Seeing how we largely abandoned it, you might take a look at what went wrong.

No, its not. The only difference, is you guys are romanised serbs, ie, Catholic Serbs. thats it.
If anything, Serbs are really Orthodox Croats. They took their language and much of their culture from us.

Yes, only technology for war and military organisation is all that it takes barbarians to overcome civilised socities throughout history. its only in modern time where higher degrees of civilisation has yeilded higher competence in warfare - but that too has been fleeting, given the western incompetence in warfare over the last 50 years.
Barbarians are barbarians precisely because they are incapable of complex undertakings, and war is the most complex undertaking there is.

Higher degree of civilisation has yielded higher competence in warfare back since Neolithic.

Seriously, were you thrown out of kindergarten? Because this degree of BS is something I don't remember even in the primary school.

Sure, if that makes your primitive, pea-brained barbarian self feel better. yet, everything i said about your genetics is true.
In your vodka-fuelled la-la world, maybe.

So ? This isnt about ethnicities. This is about how you and Serbs are the same ethnicity and for European failure to form multi-ethnic composite socieites.
Look, literally everything you have written so far is either a lie or a bullshit. Europe has not failed at forming multiethnic societies, and we are not Serbs.

And no, Sun does not revolve around the Earth, nor is Earth a plate carried by giant turtles, and you cannot summon rain by dancing... just in case you needed help with that as well.

Except, China is NOT ethnically homogenous. And many ethnicities under one nation is a very good thing, given that this is the history of Indian, Persian & Chinese empires, who have developed civilsiations, philosophy, religion and governance structure for the bulk majority of humanity and represent a far bigger chunk of human history than you primitive, barbarous Europeans.

You primtive barbarous Europeans have shown us how much warfare and killing each other can be done over simple nonsensical concepts like ethnically homogenous nations and we non europeans look down upon you for it. Its just that simple, catholic Serb.
Civilization has not developed thanks to multiethnic societies. Rather, multiethnic societies develop thanks to the civilization, which allows the biggest group on the block to conquer their neighbours.

In short, multiethnic societies happen due to barbarity of civilization.

But of course you have no clue what you are talking about.

yes I do.I come from a much more socially advanced culture that doesn't subscribe to your euro-primitive barbarous concept of ethnically homogenous nationhood. And who is showing you how primitive your social concept of ethnically homogenous nationhood is.
Ah yes, vaunted European primitivity...

With the exception of Israel, China, Japan and South Korea, all top-level patent countries are either in Western Europe, or former European colonies. And those exceptions actively copied everything from Europe they could.

You are a clueless little child, aren't you?

nothing i have said is a lie, Croat propagandist. err i mean Catholic Serb.
Oh, I am not accusing you of lying. But you are repeating someone else's lies like a brainless little puppet you are.

As usual, no credible response to the example provided. Don't confuse our disdain for your socially & historically primitive barbarian culture as a complex. We literally teach our kids how NOT to organise society and we hold you Euro-primitives as an example. The socially primitive barbarian culture thats given us two world wars, 70% of all wars known in humanity and the current war. Whereas if you were NOT as primitive, you could make successful multi-ethnic nations like India, China or Iran. Shame!
Oh well, good thing we are colonising Europe and will cure you of your social primitivity, such as mono ethnic nationhood and your other great invention to mankind : racism.
And idiocy continues.

I do not provide a credible response when I have nothing to provide a response to.

World wars are wars like any other war. And it happened with colonization. If you think world wars wouldn't have happened had India and China become dominant powers instead of Europe, you have no clue... but of course, them becoming so dominant was unlikely.

Ah, yes, successful multi-ethnic nations... China, where all non-Han peoples are second-rate citizens and held in disdain. India, where 70% of deaths of children under 5 years of age happen due to malnutrition. Or Iran, which barely functions. Wondruous!

Racism has existed since before humans could be considered humans, so you are again engaging in ignorant prattle... just business as usual with you, I guess.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
>Air raid alarm in Dnepropetrovsk and Kharkov regions (12.02.2023 — 21:24 (MSC))
>EU claims that 86% of "frozen" Russian assets can't be found
>Krasnaya Gora has been captured by Wagner PMC

>Explosions in many regions, power outages due to shelling of several high-voltage infrastructure facilities

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles