Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I don’t foresee war either ( and I think this is what everyone in civilian/military leadership in India is counting on hence their chalta hai approach) but I definitely see the Chinese and even pakis getting super aggressive in the coming years as their internal struggles mounting.

IA is hardly positioned to deter the Chinese so they might play some stupid games and this could be horrifically costly for the Indian side again (I don’t care about the Chinese side)
Pakis wont

Chinese skirmish regardless of actual result would be indian victory in indian news.

But lives will be lost..but who cares..except few of us who point out most people are more happy to celebrate matyrdom here like islam.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Pakis wont

Chinese skirmish regardless of actual result would be indian victory in indian news.

But lives will be lost..but who cares..except few of us who point out most people are more happy to celebrate matyrdom here like islam.
The skirmishes I’m sure IA can handle (just at great cost to their lowest ranks) but what I’d be more concerned about is Chinese gradually moving into positions where they can dominate Indian positions or strategically significant areas like the chicken’s neck and or upstream water bodies. Wasn’t Galwan caused because the Chinese were creating some sort of dam that they broke on the Indians?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
The skirmishes I’m sure IA can handle (just at great cost to their lowest ranks) but what I’d be more concerned about is Chinese gradually moving into positions where they can dominate Indian positions or strategically significant areas like the chicken’s neck and or upstream water bodies. Wasn’t Galwan caused because the Chinese were creating some sort of dam that they broke on the Indians?
Yes..and i dont know what to say.Col babu could have been behind.Things could have been better for us.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Yes..and i dont know what to say.Col babu could have been behind.Things could have been better for us.
Eh I can’t quibble on tactical decisions made in these circumstances only that the Chinese aren’t the pakis that IA are used to dealing with. They have the resources and the temperament to really damage india and the military and they are also able to sustain whatever pressure india may put on them diplomatically.

i genuinely don’t think india is prepared to handle these guys, they aren’t looking purely for the typical desi drama that plays out between india and Pak. They play the long game and have unimaginable depth

abingdonboy

Country flag
In India being a commando means..

1.Black Patka
2.Elbow guards
3.Knee guards

I would like to know what are Para SF majors and above doing in Kashmir in the first place?

Lt and Capt can go to get some blood and for bragging it later in career but what is the job of a Para SF major and above?

This is the debate...we lack intellectuals in the Army.
Black bandana around their heads (because……?)

37B29AF7-A636-4AB8-858A-F37EB21C8703.jpeg

abingdonboy

Country flag
Is this another sifu ji or geniune???

Clowns running these forces and or this couple and are making the right offers to the right people.

why these fools were imparting weapons training for anyone is beyond lunacy. The most they claim to have are black belts martial arts

they have no shame but any unit they ‘trained’ should be ashamed

not so dravidian

Country flag
Clowns running these forces and or this couple and are making the right offers to the right people.

why these fools were imparting weapons training for anyone is beyond lunacy. The most they claim to have are black belts martial arts

they have no shame but any unit they ‘trained’ should be ashamed
This woman and her husband are the ones who teach Bruce Lee's Jung kee don martial arts.

However, they indeed are qualified, it seems. They have supposedly created their own system from krav maga, jujutsu, judo and more others.

I really don't understand what this "military martial arts black belt" is? Every military has its own system and wonder which one did they master?

However, i wonder what made them think of giving weapons handling? Worst shitshow

not so dravidian

Country flag
This woman and her husband are the ones who teach Bruce Lee's Jung kee don martial arts.

However, they indeed are qualified, it seems. They have supposedly created their own system from krav maga, jujutsu, judo and more others.

I really don't understand what this "military martial arts black belt" is? Every military has its own system and wonder which one did they master?

However, i wonder what made them think of giving weapons handling? Worst shitshow
More on this from quora.

Ironically India's top 2 units SG and SPG, do not undrgo this so called "special training.
SPG undergoes krav maga, jujutsu,boxing and other stuff. No mention of this.

IMG_20220727_184508.jpg

IMG_20220727_184522.jpg

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Watch em say
"Vut Vut Vai we have army aviation" 🤡🤡🤡🤡
someone must be really retarded to compare 160th soar with army aviation. they literally have shit ton of experience.
i've rarely ever heard of heli insertion ops in india. i mean you can justify ki terrain vaisa nahi hai but.. point still stands.
I think its just for photo ops
feels bad man
I have to get this off my chest rn
BUT I FEAR FOR PARA SF, I FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES. No doubt their vigour and experience and all the training is top notch but all that can only get you so far in these modern times. EQUIPMENT MATTERS! Things aren't as they were 10 - 15 years ago.
salam colonel saab, nayi wali jack daniel aur johnnie walker ki bottle aapke liye bachali canteen me.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
someone must be really retarded to compare 160th soar with army aviation. they literally have shit ton of experience.
i've rarely ever heard of heli insertion ops in india. i mean you can justify ki terrain vaisa nahi hai but.. point still stands.

feels bad man

salam colonel saab, nayi wali jack daniel aur johnnie walker ki bottle aapke liye bachali canteen me.
160 have a lot of experience and we have crashed a C130 brand new..Those who are delusioned should investigate why a C130 crashed near Gwalior in perfect technical condition.

Lets be humble and more realistic

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles