Indian Special Forces

JConline

Country flag
Modern night fighting equipment? When were the surgical strikes done then?
Blowing up bunkers from 500 meters away with heavy small arms fires and rocket launchers doesn't require much night fighting capabilities. And from footage that has surfaced from the Surgical Strikes, it appeared to have been done in the evening or early morning and not at night. In which case, pretty much no night fighting equipment is required for what was done. I'm just hoping you aren't going off of URI movie as to what happened.

Kumaoni

Blowing up bunkers from 500 meters away with heavy small arms fires and rocket launchers doesn't require much night fighting capabilities. And from footage that has surfaced from the Surgical Strikes, it appeared to have been done in the evening or early morning and not at night. In which case, pretty much no night fighting equipment is required for what was done. I'm just hoping you aren't going off of URI movie as to what happened.
No. I watched the videos. I was confused on which time it happened, and yes, am aware that Uri is totally inaccurate.

Kumaoni

Bhai books se bahar niklo..videos dekho thode ops ki kashmir mein.
Mate I have been trying to for a while. The only thing I find is the same videos of assam regiment soldiers shooting dead terrirusts, the surgical strikes, and the occasional house destroy.

JConline

Country flag
Mate I have been trying to for a while. The only thing I find is the same videos of assam regiment soldiers shooting dead terrirusts, the surgical strikes, and the occasional house destroy.
Yep. Cause that is all that happens in Kashmir.

EternalNxg

Country flag
I know it's stupid but Can't the Navy and Airforce just lend some of their stuff???😭😭😭😭😭 Dedho yaar atleast photo ops karlenge.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
There is footage of surgical strike? Any links?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles