Indian Special Forces

JConline

Country flag
They are never gonna buy anything until no foreign company is allowed
This all process is just BS and done in order to see themselves among other Indian sf but when it came to money gernails pocket can't be filled by low profit Indian companies so better reject everything and release then reject and continue
Until the sf will keep saying rat me kuch dikhai nahi diya and keep dying
Bad state of affairs literally baddest
It's really frustrating tbh. If Tonbo QUADs are good enough for Israeli SOF, it has to have been good enough for Para SF, even 9SF. If MKU was good enough for Garuds, it should be good enough for Para SF. So it's really frustrating to see this lack of intent.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
It's really frustrating tbh. If Tonbo QUADs are good enough for Israeli SOF, it has to have been good enough for Para SF, even 9SF. If MKU was good enough for Garuds, it should be good enough for Para SF. So it's really frustrating to see this lack of intent.
Israeli sof use Tonbo quads? Source for this?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Didn't they have satellite pics of the compound? How come they couldn't recreate it accurately during the mock drills? Besides, I am just speaking the same language that some members in this thread speaks towards the Indian forces
Because Indian SFs go into this level of planning? Seriously amusing that some have to go to this level of nitpicking to try and tear down the achievements of others who have the goods to back it up.

The SOAR pilots are easily the best helo pilots in the world, interviews form others I’ve seen have said that the immediate actions of the pilots stopped them from tipping over and he actually parked it on the wall. That no one died from that is a testament to their skills not an insult.

Let india create a SOAR before you start tearing down these guys and a small flight of ALH do not constitute a SOAR

abingdonboy

Country flag
So you are not a common human being like me? Haha

So when we pilots are trained we are also taught like this.You are special..you have courage to fly solo..you can do maths and manouvers and make split second decisions and bla bla.

But i never considered myself superior to anyone despite having more achievements than someone like you.

And thats what makes you successful in the end.

I am always open to debate and share..if i am right i will prove ..if i am wrong i will learn.

Ofcourse our thinking is different.
Funny that at the end of ground school our head of training actually told us in his farewell speech to remember that you aren’t special and aren’t better than anyone else.

i fully agree with it. Just because you do one thing that most don’t do or get training in one thing doesn’t make you a superior human being or more capable of giving opinions. You are either right or wrong, open minded or revel in ignorance

abingdonboy

Country flag
Never fails to blow my mind that these officers would rather reject modern solutions that aren’t 100% compatible with their arbitrary and fictional space war requirements but will look the other way when their frontline guys run around in 1920s era equipment. World class tender requirements , World war 1 era equipment

Mentally stunted individuals. When war comes and the IA inevitably suffers a humiliating defeat anyone that’s worn a 3 star in the last 30 years should hang

5D17A712-1986-44F8-9218-02886BF30494.jpeg

Getting fat and lazy off Indian taxpayer’s dime, entrusted with strengthening national security. Most seem to be counting down the clock to cash in their cushy retirements or planning their post retirement positions. Never have I heard an Indian general address the pathetic state of their men, this is leadership? They’ll happily point fingers at the civilians but it’s not the civilians that handle day to day procurement matters. Only when it gets to DAC do the civilians really get a say plus under this govt discretionary funds have grown enormously so commanders’ buying powers are huge today. There was always the risk that this was just going to lead to more shadiness and money going MIA

Last edited:

EternalNxg

Country flag
Iss desh ke AFFCERO ka kuch nhi ho sakta. Airforce was quick to grab quads so was Navy with Binods. Army meanwhile is still chanting "testosterone ki jai ho".
BHEL makes good NVGs. They put out another tender if I'm not wrong?
See them get rejected as well.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles