Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
What I've observed is that, the forces in the valley, especially Para SF lack uniformity in gear. It's probably cause they get spun up so often and they get a certain amount of freedom in terms of their outfit when deployed to Kashmir.
Its because of firstly to show that they are superior to everyone and are a caste above infantry.

Secondly field areas there is not much pressure for discipline to avoid unnecessary tension.

Lastly,Indian Army is a incompetent body in providing uniforms and keeping uniformity.

JConline

Country flag

JConline

Country flag
Its because of firstly to show that they are superior to everyone and are a caste above infantry.

Secondly field areas there is not much pressure for discipline to avoid unnecessary tension.

Lastly,Indian Army is a incompetent body in providing uniforms and keeping uniformity.
I agree on the 1st two pints but not on the last one. We have seen uniformity in most Ghatak units and vanilla infantry units. So I don't think it's the fault of the Army at large but it's a choice made by the operators fuelled by the toxic SF culture in the Army.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I agree on the 1st two pints but not on the last one. We have seen uniformity in most Ghatak units and vanilla infantry units. So I don't think it's the fault of the Army at large but it's a choice made by the operators fuelled by the toxic SF culture in the Army.
So if students of a school dress like thughs or gansters its not the fault of the school for disciplining them.

Operators are totally not at fault.

Last shoe DMX was made in 1930s..what do u expect them to wear?

uniform is not provided to last even an year of rough use..you cant go in baniyan there.

If you provide everything then you can punish..but Army knows it is itself wrong.

How is Army camo available everywhere?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
What I've observed is that, the forces in the valley, especially Para SF lack uniformity in gear. It's probably cause they get spun up so often and they get a certain amount of freedom in terms of their outfit when deployed to Kashmir.
Do paras use any kind of smgs like mp5 or they just use rifles cause of bigger calliber?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles