Indian Special Forces

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
nothing to do with SFs because I doubt they’d send such guys for these efforts but it’s a real tragedy that under a ‘nationalist’ govt with the largest mandate in decades and with super man spy boss Doval as NSA they still haven’t had the b@lls to take the fight to these scum. It’s not even like they are hiding. Hafiz is literally a public figure in Pak. They could get a few Karachi guns for hire for the job, plenty of ways fo do it without Indian fingerprints

Goes to show how weak spined Indian ‘leadership’ is across the board.
Not as much as weak spined as the Chadarmod murican govt and its military who didn't or couldn't do shit for protecting the innocent ukrainian civilians being bombarded ruthlessly by russians. But hey Hallelujah Murica and to hell with India

Kumaoni

Not as much as weak spined as the Chadarmod murican govt and its military who didn't or couldn't do shit for protecting the innocent ukrainian civilians being bombarded ruthlessly by russians. But hey Hallelujah Murica and to hell with India
I’m still waiting for them to avenge that Kabul airport attack. NOTE: drone striking civilians does not count

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I also dont like to fight like u dont.

But if no one gives a shit about this thread then why do people passionately fight..Be like me chill.No abusing no galli unless provoked.

Secondly,what if joining the forces doesnt solve the problem coz the system expects u to behave.

My company treats employees badly(labour level)..but we cannot do anything coz it says fuck off or shut up just like the Army..so we shut up till we find something else lucrative and thats how it is bro.

School College se bahar ki dunia alag hoti he..if i told u how promotion and postings work u will get hurt and abuse me only i know very well.

bcoz u have created an imagine of Army as God..and when anyone does that it cannot be changed.

which is not bad as you must be a patriotic passionate guy.

but maturity is analyising neutrally.

Debate karo..dil pe mat lo.
Maybe its easy for u to let go of someone who disrespects the armed forces but not for me. There is a reason why only few get into SF and that's cuz they are a breed apart than common people like u, someone else here or me. They have brains, they have knowledge and so they know what to do and how to do. Equipments procurement may be not in their hands and they could be behind western SFs but they are 200% more trained and more effective in real ops than these bislery kids who like to drop a bomb on innocents and call it a day. Our guys are guarding the highest peaks in the world successfully all these decades and that in itself is the testament to how superior they are than every gora out there. So, if some mai ka laal thinks he can get away with disrespecting such men telling them incompetent and all that bs who isn't even 1/10th the size of his nails then sorry but I won't stop myself from defending them.
I am sure if some stranger were to speak bs on your or loved ones expertise you would react this very same way.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Dude I love how completely retarded your "analysis" are like this is my first time in life seeing someone who is reportedly an Indian, being so so retarded and childish with his talks. I would honestly fund for your mental health check-ups if it meant you'd get better. You aren't even worth abusing at this point. I just wish that you get better from whatever frustration there is in your life and that you are just an arrogant teenager not a fully grown-up adult. Good luck to you my dude
Ahh yes kuch intelligent bolne ko hai nahi toh abusive language use kar deta hu..

images (65).jpeg

EternalNxg

Country flag
The machine was a beast but the incompetent pilots they crashed it without any aerial interference from paf:pound::pound:
Bro I wouldn't call 160th SOAr pilots incompetent. The situation could've been avoided but it was unaccounted for. As far as I know the Helo crashed because they landed in the courtyard that had high and solid concrete walls leaving no room for the air from the rotor wash of the Black Hawk (the down draft you feel underneath the blades pushing you down) to disperse thus not giving the helo the ability to lift/climb directly upwards. During the mock-raids leading up to the operation, the perimeter wall was constructed using a barbed wire or chain link fence. I can't remember the specific type, but the actual walls were constructed with concrete. Calling the Nighstalkers incompetent is a big fucking "NO"

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bro I wouldn't call 160th SOAr pilots incompetent. The situation could've been avoided but it was unaccounted for. As far as I know the Helo crashed because they landed in the courtyard that had high and solid concrete walls leaving no room for the air from the rotor wash of the Black Hawk (the down draft you feel underneath the blades pushing you down) to disperse thus not giving the helo the ability to lift/climb directly upwards. During the mock-raids leading up to the operation, the perimeter wall was constructed using a barbed wire or chain link fence. I can't remember the specific type, but the actual walls were constructed with concrete. Calling the Nighstalkers incompetent is a big fucking "NO"
Didn't they have satellite pics of the compound? How come they couldn't recreate it accurately during the mock drills? Besides, I am just speaking the same language that some members in this thread speaks towards the Indian forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Maybe its easy for u to let go of someone who disrespects the armed forces but not for me. There is a reason why only few get into SF and that's cuz they are a breed apart than common people like u, someone else here or me. They have brains, they have knowledge and so they know what to do and how to do. Equipments procurement may be not in their hands and they could be behind western SFs but they are 200% more trained and more effective in real ops than these bislery kids who like to drop a bomb on innocents and call it a day. Our guys are guarding the highest peaks in the world successfully all these decades and that in itself is the testament to how superior they are than every gora out there. So, if some mai ka laal thinks he can get away with disrespecting such men telling them incompetent and all that bs who isn't even 1/10th the size of his nails then sorry but I won't stop myself from defending them.
I am sure if some stranger were to speak bs on your or loved ones expertise you would react this very same way.
So you are not a common human being like me? Haha

So when we pilots are trained we are also taught like this.You are special..you have courage to fly solo..you can do maths and manouvers and make split second decisions and bla bla.

But i never considered myself superior to anyone despite having more achievements than someone like you.

And thats what makes you successful in the end.

I am always open to debate and share..if i am right i will prove ..if i am wrong i will learn.

Ofcourse our thinking is different.

EternalNxg

Country flag
Didn't they have satellite pics of the compound? How come they couldn't recreate it accurately during the mock drills? Besides, I am just speaking the same language that some members in this thread speaks towards the Indian forces
Very good case you make there, but the answer lies in what you've just said right now. From up there or even from distance it's impossible to tell if the wall was concrete, brick or Clay. Also most of their SAT focus went towards identifying the residents of the house. If anything, it's the CIA Who's incompetent here. Bhai yaha par pilots ko kohn criticize kar rahan hain? This is an SF thread where Every criticism is SF related. If you speak the same language towards the GORAS it makes no difference because they already have all the high tech equipment they need, while we don't. The same criticism we show to our forces is not a matter of disrespect but a matter of concern. The first step towards a solution is recognising u have a problem. Although I will agree that there are certain elements in this thread that take it way too far.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
And marcos only got binods no quads?
MARCOS can easily obtain Quad NVGs from TONBO / MKU / TASL but it doesn't suit their designated mission set.

Since CRPF QAT and GARUD use Quad NVGs it shouldn't be much of an issue to get them for some specific operation.

CRPF QAT

GARUD

The heavier four tube NVG mounted on a
helmet can be a hindrance when performing underwater demolition, VBSS, underwater infiltration, etc while swimming or underwater.

Even USN DEVGRU use the Quad NVG sparingly.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
MARCOS can easily obtain Quad NVGs from TONBO / MKU / TASL but it doesn't suit their designated bymission set.

Since CRPF QAT and GARUD use Quad NVGs it shouldn't be much of an issue to get them for some specific operation.

CRPF QAT

GARUD

The heavier four tube NVG mounted on a
helmet can be a hindrance when performing underwater demolition, VBSS, underwater infiltration, etc while swimming or underwater.

Even USN DEVGRU use the Quad NVG sparingly.
I see I know tonbo and mku idk about tasl is it Indian company too?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles