Indian Special Forces

EternalNxg

Country flag
"PARA doesn't use HOLO"

Bro what are you smoking, Afghani or Pakistani maal.

Moreover mepro mor is just a name of the product not a type, mepro mor is a reflex sight

We use reflex, holographic, red dot, telescope sights
Bro I meant para doesn't use EO tech holo on Tavors sheesh, smol mistake, I'm aware we use holo and aimpoints on m4 and AK mods.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
That’s the way, cash free mega bucks on the wide bodies.

(I’ve heard Qatar’s A320 boys get decent packages too)
Ya i am happy anywhere apart from here.Rules and employees are abused here.We are still slaves of the system.

But i am lucky as i am among the few people who flew in corona all across and made a little money.

A380 or 350 would make me smile.Lucky to be single too .So will go anywhere.

Whts your stage..Are u taking home Ryanair girls?😉

abingdonboy

Country flag
Ya i am happy anywhere apart from here.Rules and employees are abused here.We are still slaves of the system.

But i am lucky as i am among the few people who flew in corona all across and made a little money.

A380 or 350 would make me smile.Lucky to be single too .So will go anywhere.

Whts your stage..Are u taking home Ryanair girls?😉
I’ve met a few cadets from your place and they seem to reflect that, they don’t have much say in anything and aren’t even given firm dates for their continued training. But other than Air France pretty much every airline’s cadets I’ve ever met have had similar stories (maybe Qatari MPLS also get a good deal but those guys are a different breed of…..)

All done, with a fATPL doing nothing for me right now. Funny you mention the Irish carrier because I’m likely going down that avenue in the near future but got a taste of the Airbus during APS-MCC so definitely get the A380/350 preference, if I had a choice it would be Airbus for me. That said 777 for emirates doesn’t sound too bad! A lot of Indian pilots over there now

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I’ve met a few cadets from your place and they seem to reflect that, they don’t have much say in anything and aren’t even given firm dates for their continued training. But other than Air France pretty much every airline’s cadets I’ve ever met have had similar stories (maybe Qatari MPLS also get a good deal but those guys are a different breed of…..)

All done, with a fATPL doing nothing for me right now. Funny you mention the Irish carrier because I’m likely going down that avenue in the near future but got a taste of the Airbus during APS-MCC so definitely get the A380/350 preference, if I had a choice it would be Airbus for me. That said 777 for emirates doesn’t sound too bad! A lot of Indian pilots over there now
We Indian pilots have a good reputation in Middle east unlike Pakis and Chinese.

So we are welcomed with open arms pretty much everywhere.

I remember Chief pilot of Boeing in Emirates told me that you guys are good..I told him ya when you give a 20 something guy a jet he will be good if he has aptitude.

I myself have thousands of hours at the age of 32..And i love Airbus..i understand her and she delivers me.I became a pilot watching 380 documentary.

Get your experience asap and come fly here with me..i can surely get u lots of chicks. 😉

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
We Indian pilots have a good reputation in Middle east unlike Pakis and Chinese.

I remember Chief pilot of Boeing in Emirates told me that you guys are good..I told him ya when you give a 20 something guy a jet he will be good if he has aptitude.

I myself have thousands of hours at the age of 32..And i love Airbus..i understand her and she delivers me.I became a pilot watching 380 documentary.

Get your experience asap and come fly here with me..i can surely get u lots of chicks. 😉
Dekh raha hai na binod
Kaise hornines sf thread pe discuss kr rahe hai (joke hai jisne gali di wo normie)

images (14).jpeg

abingdonboy

Country flag

Yeah i haven’t heard anything bad about Indian pilots, Pakis in general have a bad reputation and anyone from mainland China can’t even be trusted to tell you the time is what I’ve heard.

Even your airline’s cadets have a pretty good reputation unlike pretty much any that starts at a ME airline and they only allow natives on their cadet programs. Have so many ridiculous stories of those guys because they all train with us here.

+ that’s the plan buddy

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yeah i haven’t heard anything bad about Indian pilots, Pakis in general have a bad reputation and anyone from mainland China can’t even be trusted to tell you the time is what I’ve heard.

Even your airline’s cadets have a pretty good reputation unlike pretty much any that starts at a ME airline and they only allow natives on their cadet programs. Have so many ridiculous stories of those guys because they all train with us here.

+ that’s the plan buddy
My last post here..Dm me

Pakis are bad at maths.Their pilots and the crashes they have done are so stupid in nature.

China pays its price of knowing no english.

abingdonboy

Country flag
My last post here..Dm me

Pakis are bad at maths.Their pilots and the crashes they have done are so stupid in nature.

China pays its price of knowing no english.
Best laugh you will have is mainlanders trying to speak basic English on the radio as pilots or ATC. I’m surprised they even let those guys fly internationally

Kumaoni

Conflating things there aren’t you?

it wasn’t US special forces tracking down OBL but the CIA. I seriously doubt the ‘official’ account of it taking 10 years for the CIA to locate him. I’m guessing the Pakis finally gave him up for some quid pro quo

US SOFs went in and got him within a few weeks of notice. They said they could’ve gone the next night (there was actually a DEVGRU squadron in Jalalabad who were nominally meant to get this tasking but the senior brass in the US wanted to see the Seals train to do it so they built a 1:1 mock-up in the US and used an out of rotation squadron (Red) for the role who were back in the US at the time ).

the 11 year thing has nothing to do with their SOFs. If you listen to Delta/CAG guys that were on the ground at Tora bora in 2001 they are 100% convinced they had OBL within their range and could’ve got him if not for pressure from above, who knows what the Pakis were promising at that time.

Apparently US military was drawing up plans to drop a division on the Pak side to block his escape but Washington stopped this.
Doesn’t change the fact special cell and bihar police nabbed yasin Bhatkal in 5 years. Imagine US police doing some shit like that instead of kneeling on innocent civilians and getting PTSD from armed robberies LOL

Articles