Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

Fucking hell. Indian special cell and bihar police managed to nab Yasin Bhatkal from nepal within 5 years of delhi bombing. Nepal, a decently friendly country. Managed to Nab Ariz Khan from Nepal, Batla House escapee in 10 years Mind you this is police.

Muh ISIS is so bad ass that legit runaways from Indian mujahideen rise to become commanders in their ranks bwaha

US special forces took 11 years to get Osama, In a country theyhad actual military bases in. And they couldn’t nab or capture him, only killed him 😁😁😁. Western fans can now make thousands of excuses for why😁😁. Cope.

Blademaster

I don't think the US wanted to capture Osama. It would have been too much trouble for US so their preference was to kill him and dump the body into the ocean. Smart decision by Obama.

EternalNxg

Country flag
Fucking hell. Indian special cell and bihar police managed to nab Yasin Bhatkal from nepal within 5 years of delhi bombing. Nepal, a decently friendly country. Managed to Nab Ariz Khan from Nepal, Batla House escapee in 10 years Mind you this is police.

Muh ISIS is so bad ass that legit runaways from Indian mujahideen rise to become commanders in their ranks bwaha

US special forces took 11 years to get Osama, In a country theyhad actual military bases in. And they couldn’t nab or capture him, only killed him 😁😁😁. Western fans can now make thousands of excuses for why😁😁. Cope.
Do you guys think the Pakistanis helped in hiding him? Isi and Pak gov? There's been a debate for so lonnnggg

binayak95

Country flag
Do you guys think the Pakistanis helped in hiding him? Isi and Pak gov? There's been a debate for so lonnnggg
The raid on Abbottabad was not the first time CIA had got a fix on OBL - there were atleast 4-5 attempts before - each and every time OBL escaped thanks to the ISI.

The real question is who told the USAF the approach route to Abbottabad to evade Pak radars.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

But but Gora sf is so better equipped than Indian SF, no shut up you nationalist piece of shit even African militia is better equipped than Indian SF:crying:. Noo what do you mean our whole Texas police can't save children in a school against a single terrorist:crying:

Kumaoni

But but Gora sf is so better equipped than Indian SF, no shut up you nationalist piece of shit even African militia is better equipped than Indian SF:crying:. Noo what do you mean our whole Texas police can't save children in a school against a single terrorist:crying:
I’m just waiting for the western SF fans to know qoute paki sources in order to defend gora sahab. Note, it’s actually happened before

shouryav105

Country flag

Since when did USA had bases in pak ?Also last time I checked Hafiz Saeed is still alive although Yasin Bhatkal was a big catch ,kudos to bihar police for carring that op.
AFAIK our sf was not involved in these ops.
Well their is no excuse for What happened in uvalde, Their police was filled with pussies who failed miserably and Indian police definetly has more balls than uvalde guys, but only balls wont work, they need better training to respond appropriately in crisis, but the thing is this is sf thread , why are we discussing police vs police here ?

Kumaoni

Since when did USA had bases in pak ?Also last time I checked Hafiz Saeed is still alive although Yasin Bhatkal was a big catch ,kudos to bihar police for carring that op.
Ariz Khan as well.
PA has given USA logistical support. Yet it took 11 years roflmao. Hafiz Saeed is a hostile country that currently harbours nuked. What do u want india to do drop paratroopers in Islamabad

binayak95

Country flag

abingdonboy

Country flag
Ok bro🤡View attachment 165300View attachment 165301
Also just for your logic's sake that pic of Para sf soldier could be before he goes on a helicopter patrol. And even if I ridiculously assume that it's a wrong setup, then that's just 1 pic so far with that setup from Para sf. Almost everytime their S Tar is seen with sniper scopes. But sure who I am judge exfarts
Show me another picture of PARA SF with STAR with anything other than a holographic scope. And for the reasons above even if you were going for a ‘helicopter patrol’ you wouldn’t have a holographic sight on your rifle if you are looking to engage people

IndiaRising

Country flag
The raid on Abbottabad was not the first time CIA had got a fix on OBL - there were atleast 4-5 attempts before - each and every time OBL escaped thanks to the ISI.

The real question is who told the USAF the approach route to Abbottabad to evade Pak radars.
Common sense is not so common. Read Seymour Hersh book and it will become clear.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I don't actually agree with @abingdonboy when he says a bipod on a STAR is not sensible. A longer barrel in the rifle as it always happens in bullpups actually allows for max velocity of the round. Depends on personal preference in my opinion. But let's go back to the sights on bolt action thingy again-
View attachment 165309
View attachment 165310
View attachment 165311

I just came back because I saw your comment, immediately knew this is what you were going to talk about and this is a neat, lesser known tidbit about airborne snipers, thus you fell right in my lap.

Just don't talk about stuff you have zero knowledge of, eh?
Pic 1 and 2 are US Coast guard doing drip interdiction on the southern coastline. Pic 2 is Royal Navy who do drug interdiction in the Caribbean. These aren’t sniper rifles in this role so much as crew served weapons, again used to disable engines. Most of the time the crews aren’t even snipers but door gunners/crew chiefs that have had some additional training.

has absolutely nothing to do with using a holographic sight on a DMR in ground combat.

Articles