Indian Special Forces

Waanar

Country flag
What I saw Today seriously from that we don't know shit about Para SF they only show us the thing they want that's all not all SF exercises go out in public If you want know then joining them is a better option
What did you see?
Impossible sir, there's a huge (VERY HUGE) disparity b/w unit SOPs/Drills and equipment of Assault Teams.
Plus, there's a lot kept for missions in which they aren't augmenting RR/AR ops. New MFF gear, New Comms. at squad level i.e L3Harris Falcon 3 for SF units under Northn Comd. And new Navigation Gear.
Take an example of Garmin Foretrex 401s, we have been using those since 2010s, but we haven't seen a single pic whether it be PR photos or Photos from CASO ops in Valley
This one?

IMG_20220726_123843.jpg

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I just have one very sincere request from ya all here since I don't like to fight with one of my owns but please if not for the sake of forces, for the sake of God do not shittalk the forces and call them incompetent, unprofessional, ill trained and all in the facade of so called legit criticism. You are only doing your enemies bidding with this and please remember that either my rants or your rants won't change the reality on the ground be that what it be. If you truly love the forces and the country, join them and get to the position where if necessary you can change the ground situation. It's much better than ranting in an useless thread where no one gives 2 shits about your opinions

Last edited:

binayak95

Country flag
I just have one very sincere request from ya all here since I don't like to fight with one of my owns but please if not for the sake of forces, for the sake of God do not shittalk the forces and call them incompetent, unprofessional, ill trained and all in the facade of legit criticism. You are only doing your enemies bidding with this and please remember that either my rants or your rants won't change the reality on the ground be that what it be. If you truly love the forces and the country, join them and get to the position where if necessary you can change the ground situation. It's much better than ranting in an useless thread where no one gives 2 shits about your opinions
yeh kaun hai bhai??

Speak to some veterans/serving guys and listen to them shittalk each other XD

EternalNxg

Country flag
I just have one very sincere request from ya all here since I don't like to fight with one of my owns but please if not for the sake of forces, for the sake of God do not shittalk the forces and call them incompetent, unprofessional, ill trained and all in the facade of so called legit criticism. You are only doing your enemies bidding with this and please remember that either my rants or your rants won't change the reality on the ground be that what it be. If you truly love the forces and the country, join them and get to the position where if necessary you can change the ground situation. It's much better than ranting in an useless thread where no one gives 2 shits about your opinions
Will agree with you on this, it's one thing to criticize them equipment wise but u have to be an absolute fucking gandu to question their Morale, expertise and effectiveness.

Waanar

Country flag
Ji sahab, this only
I have heard of some GPNVGs among 9th or 4th Paras (not sure which).
The thing is, it's a limited number of pieces (I'm not going to say the exact number but hell of a lot less than needed) and people sometimes try to pass it off as "they HAVE it".
Yes they have it. In insignificant numbers.

Skip the GPNVGs and give everyone some second hand dual tube NVGs. That's a more judicial use of the budget. Less of the flash, more of the bang.

binayak95

Country flag
The thing is, it's a limited number of pieces (I'm not going to say the exact number but hell of a lot less than needed) and people sometimes try to pass it off as "they HAVE it".

Skip the GPNVGs and give everyone some second hand dual tube NVGs. That's a more judicial use of the budget. Less of the flash, more of the bang.
TBH the only SF unit that has good gear throughout rank and file is the MARCOS, and all them SAD boys detached from Para under RAW - everyone else is just poor cousin from Ghatak.

EternalNxg

Country flag

Even I've heard about this, not gonna mention my source but yea, it's possible testing chal rahi hai.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Will agree with you on this, it's one thing to criticize them equipment wise but u have to be an absolute fucking gandu to question their Morale, expertise and effectiveness.
Bro that's what I have said many times, constructive criticism is totally valid but destructively criticizing them like abingdonboy saying wannabe operators with balidaan badge and just cuz the operator had a optical sight on his tavor. This is what makes my blood boil not to mention there is no logic behind it

Waanar

Country flag

vidhwanshak

Country flag

Articles