Indian Special Forces

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Techincal stuff being talked about and a nice video.

Something we dont get to hear ever in India.
Thank Mataji we don't have such useless, incompetent, coward and unprofessional wannabes with guns who are supposed to protect and serve. Even just one Indian cop like AC Tukaram Omble sir is >>>>> US "coward" police. I am 120% sure if it was our police on the scene, all those children and teachers would have been saved cuz atleast our guys aren't fking cowards and improperly trained like them who are afraid of bullets and instead let innocent children die a horrible death.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Thank Mataji we don't have such useless, incompetent, coward and unprofessional wannabes with guns who are supposed to protect and serve. Even just one Indian cop like AC Tukaram Omble sir is >>>>> US "coward" police. I am 120% sure if it was our police on the scene, all those children and teachers would have been saved cuz atleast our guys aren't fking cowards and improperly trained like them who are afraid of bullets and instead let innocent children die a horrible death.
All guts, no clue and no equipment doesn’t change the outcome. 26/11 showed that.

+ weren’t there reports that some Mumbai police stations had locked themselves in as the 26/11 terrorists roamed pass them?

EternalNxg

Country flag
Dude I love how completely retarded your "analysis" are like this is my first time in life seeing someone who is reportedly an Indian, being so so retarded and childish with his talks. I would honestly fund for your mental health check-ups if it meant you'd get better. You aren't even worth abusing at this point. I just wish that you get better from whatever frustration there is in your life and that you are just an arrogant teenager not a fully grown-up adult. Good luck to you my dude
Abe chuthmarike, hope you are being sarcastic because whatever the fuck he just said is right and it makes sense. He's one of the only members I know who doesn't religiously fanboi over our SF but also has the guts to point out where they are lacking. It's almost like he worries for them......but then again u must be too daft to understand that.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Abe chuthmarike, hope you are being sarcastic because whatever the fuck he just said is right and it makes sense. He's one of the only members I know who doesn't religiously fanboi over our SF but also has the guts to point out where they are lacking. It's almost like he worries for them......but then again u must be too daft to understand that.
Abe chutmarike hope you are being truly ignorant cuz there are literally pics of heavy barrel rifles with bipods with holo sights on it which are used by ur superpowa SF so please call them unprofessional as well. Where is this stupid logic that if u equip holo sight sight on a gun with bipod then the operator doesn't know shit about guns lmao. But then again being a chela makes u oblivious to use common sense. Also @ALBY mod ji I guess he is using a civilian language right but yea no go ahead delete only my post

Last edited:

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All guts, no clue and no equipment doesn’t change the outcome. 26/11 showed that.

+ weren’t there reports that some Mumbai police stations had locked themselves in as the 26/11 terrorists roamed pass them?
Brother I was looking out for this reply and you didn't disappoint me at all. Thanks now I truly know where your allegiance lies cuz your hypocrisy exposed the facade that you pull off here about being "concerned" about Indian forces.

Waanar

Country flag
Abe chutmarike hope you are being truly ignorant cuz there are literally pics of heavy barrel rifles with bipods with holo sights on it which are used by ur superpowa SF so please call them unprofessional as well. Where is this stupid logic that if u equip holo sight sight on a gun with bipod then the operator doesn't know shit about guns lmao. But then again being a chela makes u oblivious to use common sense. Also @ALBY mod ji I guess he is using a civilian language right but yea no go ahead delete only my post
Which are these heavy barrel rifles in service?

Please post the pics you're talking of.

Last edited:

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When u are not trained or well equipped sir then only thing happens is death for both the hostage and the cop
Net effect=0 but casualty=2
Other way around if he knows he is well trained or equipped and hands over the ops to a senior person then
Net effect=ops would be successful due to training and equipments casualty=0 or 1 if situation goes bad for hostage but the terrorist would be eliminated
Ye logic se toh Mumbai police should have waited for NSG till they can hand over the op to them. I love how you people start being ironic and your hypocrisy starts fumbling out the second somebody gives these overhyped and overestimated wannabe superpowers a reality check. All logic goes out the window lol. These US cops I am sure are given one of the best trainings and equipments and yet cuz they are cowards who are afraid to die saving innocent children and teachers, they let them die. Sri Rajvardhan Sinha and his 5 men went to save hostages without any care for their own. That's the difference b/w us and them

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
View attachment 165297
View attachment 165298
Wannabe operators from gora SF with no knowledge of guns:pound:
Hahahahahaha.
You fall into the trap of Dunning Krueger, right on top of Mount stupid.

This is an exclusive set up for helicopters which allows you to maintain a better FOV because scopes usually are hard to acquire image on and maintain eye relief from when you're floating and shaking, thus you compensate for accuracy with volume of fire and not get raccoon eyes.
You'll never see this set up on the ground.

I knew these were the pictures you were going to post.

If you're gonna try to make yourself feel better, at least post something good (like the recent scandalous tenth mountain division's room clearing video) but for all that, you actually need to understand what's going wrong with the tactics.

Last edited:

Articles