Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This type of govt to govt movements have been there even when India was under sanction.

I remember growing up in Army school in our Library there was a Army magazine in which such pics were always there.

I have seen US sniper teaching Indian Snipers in MHow in 2000 August..well before our sanctions were removed by Bush.

abingdonboy

Country flag

Techincal stuff being talked about and a nice video.

Something we dont get to hear ever in India.
What I like about the splurge in long format content coming out of US (and some U.K.) SFs is that they are pretty open about their failures and shortcomings also.

I haven’t heard much from ex Indian SF interviewees other than ‘we are super man ninja’ type stuff and talk mostly in abstract So you barely learn anything even after listening for 45-60 mins. There’s a real lack of maturity there.

this is the difference between operators and wannabes really

abingdonboy

Country flag

Is this MARCOs or VBSS?
Man, 3 guys, 3 different camos, helmet covers that don’t match, civilian backpacks etc etc. when Indian units want to look ridiculous they really don’t take half measures.

wtf is this?

+ I might disappoint some here but they look like MARCOs to me- Tavors first of all (there’s only speculation some VBSS have had anything other than the 9mm carbine before ) and not just the UCP which has only ever been seen with MARCOs in the IN but the comns on their belts I’ve only ever seen in use with MARCOs

abingdonboy

Country flag
Former sergent major green beret of 14 years so gucci fan will suit nicely also kinda knowledgeable guy.
Mike was in the Unit (CAG) for a bit also (left under some shady circumstances) before he went back to the GBs and helped set up the US military’s Africa Command’s CIF

his career is pretty special even when he first started, he was basically the top man of all his basic courses, was the youngest tomb guard in the US army’s history etc etc

He’s about as legit as someone can get on the SF side of things.

shouryav105

Country flag
Mike was in the Unit (CAG) for a bit also (left under some shady circumstances) before he went back to the GBs and helped set up the US military’s Africa Command’s CIF

his career is pretty special even when he first started, he was basically the top man of all his basic courses, was the youngest tomb guard in the US army’s history etc etc

He’s about as legit as someone can get on the SF side of things.
I saw someone point out that he made it through selection course for cag but due to some conflict with his that time sgm , he was rejected though he kept doing recce work for cag in nuristan, before joining gb and working in africa.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
What I like about the splurge in long format content coming out of US (and some U.K.) SFs is that they are pretty open about their failures and shortcomings also.

I haven’t heard much from ex Indian SF interviewees other than ‘we are super man ninja’ type stuff and talk mostly in abstract So you barely learn anything even after listening for 45-60 mins. There’s a real lack of maturity there.

this is the difference between operators and wannabes really
Bro the knowledge is missing what will they share.

And

We are taking years just to provide a new uniform to the entire Army.Its been months and still even Colonels dont have it.

Let that sink in and then think we want to defeat China AND Pakistan in a two front war.

Jai ho crowd to marwayegi..hope someone reads our posts and does something.

Scramjet

Country flag
I saw someone point out that he made it through selection course for cag but due to some conflict with his that time sgm , he was rejected though he kept doing recce work for cag in nuristan, before joining gb and working in africa.
Yep, ask ex delta operators, they'll happily tell you Mike was never in Delta. Bob Keller and Matt Pranka have called him out for this and he never mentioned/bragged about his tenure in Delta again. Same goes with Tu Lam, he never served in the unit but bragged about it alot. Both of them were a part of a SF team augmenting CAG

shouryav105

Country flag
Yep, ask ex delta operators, they'll happily tell you Mike was never in Delta. Bob Keller and Matt Pranka have called him out for this and he never mentioned/bragged about his tenure in Delta again. Same goes with Tu Lam, he never served in the unit but bragged about it alot. Both of them were a part of a SF team augmenting CAG
mike glover had a complex fuckin career ,from what I have gathered with little research is mike was kinda cocky guy because he was the best in almost all courses he took part in ,he went through cag selection and cleared it as well and was attached to an assault sqaudron but due to conflict with sgm he was removed very quickly after joining but due to his excellent experience in sniper recce , he was allowed to test for cag again but for OST and not assault squad and he worked there fro good time , tu lam was also OST g squad guy ,. But g squad being support unit was not really considered part of delta . Mike himself said that he was not part of unit for long enough to call himself delta, but the thing is mike was the perfect delta material just conflict fucked him but he later was given opportunity to create his own CIF in north africa and he took it , mikes career without delta has been legendary , tu lam dont really deserve to be cocky

abingdonboy

Country flag
Yeah I read similar things all over the place, I think he was put into a support element as he had been a sniper but he wanted to be an assaulter and this led to the issues but he said he left on good terms and he’s not been blacklisted by them.

+ forget to say after all his military career he went to GRS with the CIA, him and Shawn Ryan mention working in Pakistan quite a bit lol

Articles