Indian Special Forces

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yaar it's not that big of a deal. Rifles chambered in intermediate cartridges with bipod aren't this freak accident everyone is making it out to be.

It's super common depending on the preference of the soldier.
From iwi official website
Screenshot_20220726-125946_Google.jpg

Waanar

Country flag
TBH the only SF unit that has good gear throughout rank and file is the MARCOS, and all them SAD boys detached from Para under RAW - everyone else is just poor cousin from Ghatak.
I haven't seen a single recent pic of SG in their gear so I'm just going to believe you.
It seems like almost every SOF unit is slowly getting their priorities straight, be it NSG, MARCOS or SPG but Para is an enigma.

Highest op tempo with the most cutting edge weaponry and gear an African militia could smuggle for their cadres.

I'm going to hire a couple hijras and we're going to break churis in front of their HQ in Bangalore one day.
Not even kidding.

shouryav105

Country flag
Arey bas bhaiya , bichara ke kitni gand maroga
TBH the only SF unit that has good gear throughout rank and file is the MARCOS, and all them SAD boys detached from Para under RAW - everyone else is just poor cousin from Ghatak.
Marcos are slowly carrying out standardization of good equipment across the unit, SAD? Do you mean sg ? I hope that sg has good equip but the latest pic I saw from months ago was not good unfortunately,I will believe you have seen a pic with good equip , post if you have.

binayak95

Country flag
I haven't seen a single recent pic of SG in their gear so I'm just going to believe you.
It seems like almost every SOF unit is slowly getting their priorities straight, be it NSG, MARCOS or SPG but Para is an enigma.

Highest op tempo with the most cutting edge weaponry and gear an African militia could smuggle for their cadres.

I'm going to hire a couple hijras and we're going to break churis in front of their HQ in Bangalore one day.
Not even kidding.
SG doesnt do valley ops generally speaking - their missions are shrouded in so much secrecy its hard to get a guy to do more than smirk when asked.

That said, Para SF boys on UN deployment look like SEALS from the 2010s, I guess the sheer tempo of ops in the valley makes them look bedraggled. Yet MARCOS look good - that's the navy for you ;)

Kumaoni

Thank Mataji we don't have such useless, incompetent, coward and unprofessional wannabes with guns who are supposed to protect and serve. Even just one Indian cop like AC Tukaram Omble sir is >>>>> US "coward" police. I am 120% sure if it was our police on the scene, all those children and teachers would have been saved cuz atleast our guys aren't fking cowards and improperly trained like them who are afraid of bullets and instead let innocent children die a horrible death.
Insp Mohan Chand Sharma. Literally led the Op. which resulted in the elimination of the 2005 Ram temple attacks mastermind in Jammu and Kashmir

Last edited:

EternalNxg

Country flag

Not even kidding.
HMU when in Bangalore

shouryav105

Country flag
I remember watching an interview of sg operative on military mantra ,cant find it anymore , @binayak95 sir do you know if marcos go on deputation to sg or is it just para sf?

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 165297
View attachment 165298
Wannabe operators from gora military with no knowledge of guns:pound:@abingdonboy @EternalNxg ab nhi bolega inko bhi waise hai na
That’s not the same thing at all. These are used for helicopter crews doing interdiction of drug boats and they are used to shoot out the engines to disable the boats. This gives them less need for accuracy and more need to have a larger FOV. This is a very specific use case.

I’d like to see a pic of DMRs used by ground troops in any other serious country with holographic signed

binayak95

Country flag
That’s not the same thing at all. These are used for helicopter crews doing interdiction of drug boats and they are used to shoot out the engines to disable the boats. This gives them less need for accuracy and more need to have a larger FOV. This is a very specific use case.

I’d like to see a pic of DMRs used by ground troops in any other serious country with holographic signed
the USCG snipers especially use them with high calibre rifles - generally .338 or 7.62N. Very effective at interdicting drug smugglers.

shouryav105

Country flag
Anyone know about situation of 10 para sf , Last I checked 10 para was the carrying out decent modernisation , shooter cut plates and hc bump helmets , what is their situation now ?

Kumaoni

Ye logic se toh Mumbai police should have waited for NSG till they can hand over the op to them. I love how you people start being ironic and your hypocrisy starts fumbling out the second somebody gives these overhyped and overestimated wannabe superpowers a reality check. All logic goes out the window lol. These US cops I am sure are given one of the best trainings and equipments and yet cuz they are cowards who are afraid to die saving innocent children and teachers, they let them die. Sri Rajvardhan Sinha and his 5 men went to save hostages without any care for their own. That's the difference b/w us and them
They were afraid of one tranny mentally unstable pussy, whose probably never trained a day in their life.

The mumbai attackers were highly trained, with a clear objective: destroy as much as you can. Mumbai police armed with lee enfields took them on. Even if they initially failed, they showed more courage than many policemen globally.

Articles