Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
A video has appeared of Ukrainian M270 launching ATACMS. But noticeable among this group is the M142 (HIMARS), which also fires a couple of missiles. These are probably Ukrainian 400-mm missiles with a range of 280 km and a combat capacity of 150 kg. This is interesting: Previously, a similar MLRS was on the Tatra chassis, but apparently the Americans allowed it to be used from their launchers.

ww2historian

Country flag

Akim

Professional
Country flag

ww2historian

Country flag
This is probably why you saw photos of Indian and Pakistani tank shells in the AFU.
I didn't see them because I don't look a microscopic small shit like you do. I look at the big things, for example.
FAB Accuracy Quickly Approaches 100%

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I didn't see them because I don't look a microscopic small shit like you do. I look at the big things, for example.
FAB Accuracy Quickly Approaches 100%
I repeat: I don't watch your videos. Three accurate GLSDB destroy the building where the enemy is hiding. You don't need weight for accuracy.

Immanuel

Country flag
I repeat: I don't watch your videos. Three accurate GLSDB destroy the building where the enemy is hiding. You don't need weight for accuracy.
Sure, the 3 GLSDB successful hits in 2 years, meanwhile call us when you get to 150 strikes a day equivalent from FAB in precise hits. Told you, you're lundless logic won't work here.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Sure, the 3 GLSDB successful hits in 2 years, meanwhile call us when you get to 150 strikes a day equivalent from FAB in precise hits. Told you, you're lundless logic won't work here.
I repeat once again: Neither you nor other critics know these two languages and draw their sources only from English-language materials (you may also be in Belgian). But they provide their articles with almost a month's delay. Our aviation chief said in an interview that we are dropping many times fewer bombs. But let's reset. It turns out that if the Russians have 3000-3200 bombs, then ours have up to 320. This is clearly more than three.
FAB-500 is capable of destroying any bunker. If it hits. When it flies past the target, the external effect is weak. That is why FAB-1500 and FAB-3000 are used to compensate for their greater inaccuracy. But for now this is only a visual picture. Big bang with the caption: "This is where we wanted to hit."

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
This is probably why you saw photos of Indian and Pakistani tank shells in the AFU.
That means your master is desperate to supply you shells by scavenging from any and everywhere!

Coz, you don't have any diplomatic leverage nor that buying power or logistics to book shell supply from others, except US or France buys that for you at emergency basis and dump those in ukraine.
Fits the narrative perfectly, Ukraine is good for providing only foot soldiers, rest all master takes care off.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That means your master is desperate to supply you shells by scavenging from any and everywhere!

Coz, you don't have any diplomatic leverage nor that buying power or logistics to book shell supply from others, except US or France buys that for you at emergency basis and dump those in ukraine.
Fits the narrative perfectly, Ukraine is good for providing only foot soldiers, rest all master takes care off.
However, the Stryker is becoming the main armored personnel carrier in India.
More than 60% of Turks believe that there is a war between Russia and the United States, but for me it is more important that Turkey sells us weapons and does not allow other parts of the Russian fleet into the Black Sea.
More than 80% of Serbs have declared their love for Russia, but Serbian military factories produce ammunition 24/7 and supply it to the Czech Republic.
That is why I do not care about the opinion of an individual Indian when he sees Indian shells here.
video_2024-06-16_09-23-16[09-25-39].JPG

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Spain is ready to supply us with 50 ASCOD IFV annually. This is of course a small number. We need 50 infantry fighting vehicles per month But taking into account the fact that there will be several suppliers of infantry fighting vehicles (USA, Britain, Sweden, Germany (local localization), Spain + more localization, Italy) - we will quickly switch to the Western types of IFV
@Anirbann Datta blamed money. Do you know that Poland rearmed with South Korean loans?
I generally doubt that any country is capable of withstanding the burden of war on its own. Maybe only a short one, but our war has been going on for three years now, and not with bearded Wahhabis on donkeys and Kalashnikovs. This army positioned itself as “second in the world.”

ww2historian

Country flag
However, the Stryker is becoming the main armored personnel carrier in India.
More than 60% of Turks believe that there is a war between Russia and the United States, but for me it is more important that Turkey sells us weapons and does not allow other parts of the Russian fleet into the Black Sea.
More than 80% of Serbs have declared their love for Russia, but Serbian military factories produce ammunition 24/7 and supply it to the Czech Republic.
That is why I do not care about the opinion of an individual Indian when he sees Indian shells here.
View attachment 259264
Sells? You mean gives you weapons. You are a beggar. The flip side of the coin is Turkey won't allow any NATO ships into the Black sea either, so Russia has a Navy in the Black sea and you have a row boat.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Sells? You mean gives you weapons. You are a beggar. The flip side of the coin is Turkey won't allow any NATO ships into the Black sea either, so Russia has a Navy in the Black sea and you have a row boat.
This is what we can talk to you about if you don’t know the basics. Türkiye sells weapons. It doesn’t matter whether it’s our money or American money.

ww2historian

Country flag
This is what we can talk to you about if you don’t know the basics. Türkiye sells weapons. It doesn’t matter whether it’s our money or American money.
Idiot, you are given US dollars and then you use our money to buy weapons from Turkey and then somehow claim you are paying for them yourself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles