Indian Special Forces

kaboom

Country flag
I have been taught firing by Thai SF and police guys..they are pretty good with their knowledge.

Vietnam also i have been to...there they are not so advanced and more like our guys.
viet SF's drills are surprisingly mature and very similar to western style even though their military was based on soviet doctrine

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I have been taught firing by Thai SF and police guys..they are pretty good with their knowledge.

Vietnam also i have been to...there they are not so advanced and more like our guys.
Did you shoot AK in Vietnam?

And yes Thais have some quality gear and SF capabilities

In Asia I think

Japanese
South Korea
These are the peak tier 1 guys
Thai
Phillipines
Indonesia
Following behind them

Mr.Evil007

viet SF's drills are surprisingly mature and very similar to western style even though their military was based on soviet doctrine
Do we still use soviet(or Russian) doctrine or we have moved on to the better ones?

Mr.Evil007

Did you shoot AK in Vietnam?

And yes Thais have some quality gear and SF capabilities

In Asia I think

Japanese
South Korea
These are the peak tier 1 guys
Thai
Phillipines
Indonesia
Following behind them
South Koreans and japs are very well equipped aswell probably on par with the Western ones.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Seen images of chinkis hiring western and NATO SFs(former)to train their SF why can’t we do the same?
Wrong question it's not why can't we it's why don't we*

Everyone here has asked these questions from older members to noob like me no one has an answer we are thankful atleast 11 went with Hari sir not NATO but still amazing Instructor

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles