Indian nuclear submarines

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
This Image is from Google Earth (Airbus Commercial imagery) .. I Don't think this will post will cause any loss for India.. Rather we citizens are more proud of our armed forces
for instance google earth photos are normally 6 months to 3-4 years old at max so nope no losses to india the chinks and amrikis have wayyyyyyy better military grade radars 24/7 all across the world

archie

Country flag
Yeah I think we should have a big Navy in the next 10 Years!!! 😍😍😍

binayak95

Country flag
This Image is from Google Earth (Airbus Commercial imagery) .. I Don't think this will post will cause any loss for India.. Rather we citizens are more proud of our armed forces
Agreed. But if i posted someething like this, I will suffer from harm and bodily losses XD

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Agreed. But if i posted someething like this, I will suffer from harm and bodily losses XD
Do you know how do warship design bureau works? Like what are the development cycle of a design of ship looks like, what are key parameters and what sort of prototyping happens and testing before actual construction

binayak95

Country flag
Do you know how do warship design bureau works? Like what are the development cycle of a design of ship looks like, what are key parameters and what sort of prototyping happens and testing before actual construction
Kya jaana chahte ho
Like nothing specific
Theres a cell that does tech prediction and threat analysis.

Those guys tell the HQ guys about potential requirements. Then those are firmed up as NSQRs. On the basis of which IN WDB draws up weapons, sensors, power requirements, hull size, etc etc.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Indian Navy to commission it's 2nd nuclear powered ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) 'INS Arighat' by the end of this year.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Indian Navy to commission it's 2nd nuclear powered ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) 'INS Arighat' by the end of this year.
really good news iirc it was launched in 2017 so 7 years to be commissioned do anyone know why it took so long (another reason is officially it would be done now but its been in service already)

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
really good news iirc it was launched in 2017 so 7 years to be commissioned do anyone know why it took so long (another reason is officially it would be done now but its been in service already)
Yeh janes wale hamesha esa likhte hai
It has already inducted into service
Even if something happens it's just messaging
It's already conducting missions
That's what I heard

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Yeh janes wale hamesha esa likhte hai
It has already inducted into service
Even if something happens it's just messaging
It's already conducting missions
That's what I heard
Ya'll Nibbiars AFAIK technically the boats are the property of the GOI and not the DoN, so what logic they uses who knews.

blackleaf

Country flag

7 years to commission the 2nd SSBN?
Hopefully S4 can be commissioned faster. It should be ready for examplesea trails soon if It was launched in 2021.

Also is the K4 missile deployed?

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Hopefully S4 can be commissioned faster. It should be ready for examplesea trails soon if It was launched in 2021.

Janes ka humesha ka hai
Arighat has been conducting missions
Coming to commissioning yes it might happen but for signalling
I had info from atleast 2 source that arighat was deployed for missions
S4 is in sea trails or who knows it may get into service but still have no info about it

Aniruddha Mulay

It's funny that people would believe that an SSBN will take 7 years from being rolled out to getting commissioned 🤣 🤣🤣.

K4 was authorised for mass production like 4-5 years ago and back to back tests were conducted in 2020.

Azaad

Country flag

In all probability what's being reported today could well be the commissioning of our 3rd SSBN - the S-4 .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles