India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Thank you for your post explaining the dynamics of roads building in Ladakh. I suggest that you re-examine your geography. The Chinese Hwy G219 is nowhere near Gilgit-Baltistan

View attachment 52252
What if the whole act was due to making IOK and Laddkah a UT and they are threatened because we did so, economically its more of a loss to them, considering logistic cost would increase for the round trip.

Why Pakistan military personnel have now a permanent stationing in there defense ministry?

My reasons are simple, if I want to construct a road, I would not go a round trip from Tajikistan, I would rather divert the road from Aksai to POK to OBOR CPEC. In next four years we might see another front being opened, this time a very significant one, POK.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
disagree, everyone started with zero knowledge on the topic at some point in time. let's not be condescending when someone wants to update their knowledge base.
It would have been better had you put up the map... this happens to 1309th page of the thread and I am pretty sure more than half the members do not Know where PP15 is an what is the problem there ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It would have been better had you put up the map... this happens to 1309th page of the thread and I am pretty sure more than half the members do not Know where PP15 is an what is the problem there ?
Use this thread as repository/reference for OSINT satellite images.

Belagutti

Country flag
I also dont knew about what is PP 14 or PP 15 but found out later, but takes times and hard work to find exactly what is happening.

scatterStorm

Country flag
sirji, aisa nahi hota...
long way to go sirji, it won't be that easy.
India doesn't even figure in their strategic thinking. CCP killed millions to get to power and after coming to power. few hundreds means nothing to them.

chinese have a secret power, they can just ignore the reality/failures and move on to the next stage.
More importantly, they have no "morality complex", as it is considered weakness. The biggest example is there govt. not recognizing there KIA's and no state funeral were given. Lack of religion has its benefits. Long way to go. Especially we need to restructure the way we produce weapons and acquire them.

Somebody put up correctly here, our SRBMS and MRBM need to be more flexible in terms of deployments and must be in numbers, with at-least two regiments for them being nuclear.

scatterStorm

Country flag
You can't compare China or any other nation strategic policy with India. Pakistan is a unfinished business for India. GOI knows very well that India can't live in peace unless Pakistan is there. We will face bloody terrorists attacks in future on mainland India too. We have already spent billions to secure Kashmir and still spending. There is no way that Pakistan will leave their claim on Kashmir peacefully. So India knows that we have to make the last plan to finish the unfinished.
And it doesn't depend on when Pakistan is gonna make mistake. India don't need to wait Pakistan's mistake. Terrorists camps are enough to start a skirmish like Balakot.
For that we would require our 3 layered BMD to have more layers and be deployed to all major cities.

Kalki2020

Country flag
Yusuf, always understand it wrong and use to come on conclusions very early.
The truth is, this is the whole process to bring back status quo. India is giving Chinese face saving pulling back troops step by step. Chinese are big loser here.
They gained nothing. Neither can they capture an inch and sustained it, nor they have gained any diplomatic advantage.
Rather, they have lost a big market. They have been lost billions. They end up making a big power enemy next door.
Why give them face saving ?

What should be our ultimate objective in current scenario?
Our objective should be denying them any easy exit from current heightened situation, make it absolutely clear that pre-requisite for any talks/negotiation is to vacate from occupied positions without any condition. They have to unilaterally withdraw for calming down current situation.
Else be ready for long haul.

Succumbing to complacency of Prithviraj syndrome will worse our situation for future. Learn the lesson.

mokoman

Country flag
A clip made by India Today can be shown on Japanese TV. Or you think there is a ban?

Babaji did not say anything about who made the clip.

This is called a comprehension problem.
Twitter guy is right , i was only posting the full version .

I think the fact they showed this on Japanese TV is big deal .

There is also that video of Tibetans waving at passing Indian Army convoy which is very popular in foreign social media . General sentiment is "I hope India fucks up China".

:dude: We should have killed a few chinese soldiers atleast 10 years back .

Last edited:

scatterStorm

Country flag
Is China deliberately flooding Wuhan to flush out evidence?

Jennifer Zeng, an activist recently claimed that this move was undertaken intentionally, and that Chinese authorities are deliberately flooding cities in the Hubei province to purge out the evidence against China and its role in the coronavirus pandemic.

A World Health Organization team is scheduled to visit China next week to investigate the origins of the virus, and will probe how the zoonotic virus jumped from animals to humans.

They flooding out would rather create more suspicion. Its now known thanks to various people in china that this virus quarantine actions were given from PLAN.

mokoman

Country flag
Yes Iran is key to China Russia axis. This axis extends to Iraq and Syria and then to Egypt and Libya. Almost continuous land mass.

This axis is a grave threat to Israel.
Our Chabahar Port looks like a road side stall compared to what the Chinese are planning .

Wouldnt be surprised if the iranians also give the port over the Chinese .

scatterStorm

Country flag
This is not the confluence of Galwan-Shyok. This is the point where Galwan bends southward and 4.2 kms as crow flies from Shyok. South here is on the top of the image.

This triangle is near PP14 and start of part of Galwan valley under our control.

See where the triangle in questions is from Shyok.

View attachment 52301
This bend is looking more like a good way to enter POK and then to OBOR CPEC?

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We really require YUD MANTRI (YM) than RM

It seams that neither the military is given proper resources, infrastructure and freedom nor our RM is proactive

Same case in all departments
This 12 years of mms sarkar has really put Bharat in far backward position in all terms

garg_bharat

Country flag
India is facing a perfect storm: An overly ambitious and resourceful China; a resurgent Russia and a receding sole superpower USA.

The defensive posture of India is no use in these circumstances. It is a game of aggression now.

It is hard to say if a conflict with China is certain. India will have to really move quickly (the elephant MUST dance) to protect itself. It is quite possible that India is able to maintain a robust defensive posture and is saved the worst of the coming world war. However the posture has to be really robust so that enemy knows the cost is too high.

I doubt even China cares about Pakistan. Pakistani are useless people. They cannot be trusted by any world power. I hope China knows that. Pakistan is one of the countries that may not survive WW3.

Belagutti

Country flag
We really require YUD MANTRI (YM) than RM

It seams that neither the military is given proper resources, infrastructure and freedom nor our RM is proactive

Same case in all departments
This 12 years of mms sarkar has really put Bharat in far backward position in all terms
Then change the name from Defence ministry to War Ministry. Even the great Vijaynagar Empire defended against constant warfare and won not due defence policy but due to offence policy. The success behind the Rashtrakuta Empire was also direct expansion policy. Better abandon defensive policy and adopt Offensive policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles