India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Folks don't get me wrong, but the tone of Doval with FM of China was a bit weird.

1. What bilateral trade are we talking about? Fuck bilateral trade.
2. What peace? They barged inside our territory every decade (salami slicing)
3. why don't they explain how china encroached during Kargil with our response being nil? They came forward and took many KMs of land.
4. Also, why not explain how China wants to cut off India from Siachen and its base so they can connect directly to POK Gilgit Baltistan to protect the Shamsher Valley, Aksai Chin and its recently created CPEC highway??

These are some question that are bothering me. Why we do have to loose men, claim peace than loose men again. :tsk:
The whole conduct of GoI has been a little odd if not subdued in this incident when compared to their usual bluster about national security.

It'll be clear till November what is to be expected from this govt with regards to China.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How can he ever come to such a conclusion ..
The troops will withdraw 1.5 km away from PP14.. that is diengagement...
So reference point is PP14 ... and not 1959 Claim line..

So he Chinese Defense Analyst in India... his next free ticket confirmed..
PP14 is still with us so which galwan valley is he talking about.

scatterStorm

Country flag
The whole conduct of GoI has been a little odd if not subdued in this incident when compared to their usual bluster about national security.

It'll be clear till November what is to be expected from this govt with regards to China.
Yes its odd, I don't know what to say. But my interpretations are simple, we cut a deal? If so, what?

HawkisRight

Country flag

Mods Offtopic.. hellfire mentioned op ginger so wanted to share this piece..give a go

IndiaRising

Country flag

Mods Offtopic.. hellfire mentioned op ginger so wanted to share this piece..give a go
Op Ginger was first brought up by Pidis back in 2016 after the surgical strikes. They wanted to show that they took punitive action in response to Pakistan sponsored attacks on our soldiers, but please be aware that Op Ginger and 2016 SS have nothing in common.

Piyadassi

Country flag
Folks don't get me wrong, but the tone of Doval with FM of China was a bit weird.

1. What bilateral trade are we talking about? Fuck bilateral trade.
2. What peace? They barged inside our territory every decade (salami slicing)
3. why don't they explain how china encroached during Kargil with our response being nil? They came forward and took many KMs of land.
4. Also, why not explain how China wants to cut off India from Siachen and its base so they can connect directly to POK Gilgit Baltistan to protect the Shamsher Valley, Aksai Chin and its recently created CPEC highway??

These are some question that are bothering me. Why we do have to loose men, claim peace than loose men again. :tsk:
In my opinion Doval knows that China will betray us as soon as winters hit the valley. Doval just wants to push them back for maintaining Modi's 56 inches and also to buy some time.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You can ask for clarification. You will be given, if not going beyond what can be on a forum.
Please tell me who screwed up or closed its eyes when pla build up was going on
As I am aware that we had the intel of pla build up

IndiaRising

Country flag
In my opinion Doval knows that China will betray us as soon as winters hit the valley. Doval just wants to push them back for maintaining Modi's 56 inches and also to buy some time.
so doval will tell them to push back and they will readily agree because even Chinese are concerned about Modi’s image? Lol

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
How can he ever come to such a conclusion ..
The troops will withdraw 1.5 km away from PP14.. that is diengagement...
So reference point is PP14 ... and not 1959 Claim line..

So he Chinese Defense Analyst in India... his next free ticket confirmed..
So.. what do you think.. If Indian Army patrols upto PP14, then it means, India has not accepted any change to status quo ante w.r.t april 2020 ground situation... So, will we patrol upto PP 14 ?

HawkisRight

Country flag
Op Ginger was first brought up by Pidis back in 2016 after the surgical strikes. They wanted to show that they took punitive action in response to Pakistan sponsored attacks on our soldiers, but please be aware that Op Ginger and 2016 SS have nothing in common.
I know sir..give it a read
Most fascinating thing in piece is about op bandala seri

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Yes its odd, I don't know what to say. But my interpretations are simple, we cut a deal? If so, what?
If a deal has been struck, it can't be good. Because there's no making deals with these backstabbers, and whatever deal is being made, we have to remember it's being made on land we claim and show as part of our map, not making deals on lands beyond Aksai.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Well. . Indian language has always been subdued and minimal during any confrontation with China. So, it was during doklam. Its the chinese who indulge in bluster.
When it comes to Pakistan, Modi gov. indulges in bluster all the time..

Piyadassi

Country flag
so doval will tell them to push back and they will readily agree because even Chinese are concerned about Modi’s image? Lol
Thats has been their strategy since 1962. All these talks of "Peace, Bilateral crap," were tendered to the Cheenis just to make them feel that India still wants to go the MEA way. That exactly favours Cheeni strategy.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Thats has been their strategy since 1962. All these talks of "Peace, Bilateral crap," were tendered to the Cheenis just to make them feel that India still wants to go the MEA way. That exactly favours Cheeni strategy.
but their main objective has not been achieved. DSDBO road continues and it’s feeder roads will also be built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles