India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
Based on this podcast below (the entire is worth listening): India will be encircled in Asia with Russia, China, Pak and Iran in one group. More countries in Asia will join it as it will be dominant group & India be left alone to fend for itself in case of conflict. Just making it clear I am not expert but some this concern looks valid.

Mitra.... Yeh BC kutch din pehle pakistan walon se nain mattaka kar raha tha...

and we again had a bit of Dhoti shivering y,day night...

Fellas - SL need money... and china is helping them. they have been begging MOFO babus in delhi for 6 months now and have got no response... so china filled in...Ultimately they need to pay a billion dollar worth of debt ...it went to the extent that their president have called modi for help... but babus again ....

what will do if ur house is about to be sold out.. U will do what ever is appropriate to save it.. if it means sleeping with snake.. let it be....its our fault....

Nepal - Oli knows his days are numbered. I expect they will have a civil war like situation shortly...clearly oli is in bed with niazi and whinny ....

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
PLAN is largely staying out of the Straits of Malacca and Sunda, which means whatever PLAN involvement in the IOR will be from ports west of India, such as the chicom nest in Djibouti (which has been known to hold a Type-052D for "anti-piracy patrols"). As long as US Navy is able to pass on early-warning to India from its vast deployment in the South China Sea, and Indian Navy is able to hold the straits, the bulk of the Indian Navy fleet has an advantage over PLAN+PN. Which is why chicoms are unlikely to try anything in the maritime domain. This also means we can clog their shipping lanes at whim in the event of war.

Thundering13th

Country flag
PLAN is largely staying out of the Straits of Malacca and Sunda, which means whatever PLAN involvement in the IOR will be from ports west of India, such as the chicom nest in Djibouti (which has been known to hold a Type-052D for "anti-piracy patrols"). As long as US Navy is able to pass on early-warning to India from its vast deployment in the South China Sea, and Indian Navy is able to hold the straits, the bulk of the Indian Navy fleet has an advantage over PLAN+PN. Which is why chicoms are unlikely to try anything in the maritime domain. This also means we can clog their shipping lanes at whim in the event of war.

PLAN offensive in Hind Mahasagar from Djibouti Is it sustainable for them? If malacca strait is choked supplies to Djibouti would be affected adversely.

Kumata

Country flag

suspect if they will come from west side...Navy is our strength...

Moreover how do they maintain supply lines.. dijbouti / karachi will be the first places to get fried if hostilities broke out...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The best move if we are not going offensive would be to dig in and hold ground and explore alternate patrol routes to outflank the chinis. Today we talk about F4 we claim till F8 but our post is in F3 the least pre emptive shit we could have done is to secure F4.
But people on ground must be doing something which we are not aware of and should not be aware of..

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
PLAN offensive in Hind Mahasagar from Djibouti Is it sustainable for them? If malacca strait is choked supplies to Djibouti would be affected adversely.
It's not the 3-4 odd surface vessels we should worry about, but the 5-7 subs, a few of which could be SSBNs. Indian Navy is getting quite an education in ASW.

If only congis didn't to Augusta-Westland scam, those Kamorta-class corvettes would have had ASW helos, which would have multiplied our ASW capabilities. Never forgive congress.

Karthi

Country flag
DAC approved new & Improved version of Nirbhay Cruise Missile. This Missile will have 3 versions each for Army,Airforce and Navy . Range more than 1000.i t can be launched from a truck mounted platform.

IMG_20200703_075953.jpg

21 Mig 29 ,12 MKI.
248 Astra.
Pinaka Missile Systems.
SDR for Army.
Also approved by DAC

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
DAC approved new & Improved version of Nirbhay Cruise Missile. This Missile will have 3 versions each for Army,Airforce and Navy . Range more than 1000.i t can be launched from a truck mounted platform.

View attachment 51833

21 Mig 29 ,12 MKI.
248 Astra.
Pinaka Missile Systems.
SDR for Army.
Also approved by DAC

we are missing k-15 sagarika somewhere in that list :sad:

garg_bharat

Country flag
A lot is happening in the USA.

Many Chinese individuals are being brought under sanctions.

There is a move to cut a significant part of Chinese companies from US dominated international payments systems.

The events in USA will soon overshadow events in Ladakh.

The smoldering fire is converting into fireworks.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
plot twist:

what if events unfold like this?

🇵🇰 Listen Jaanu, India is struggling with your hi-tech bio-weapon. its economy is weak. how about you bring your army to the east and do full war level deployment.

🇨🇳 No darling, :nono:.. i got my problems jaanu. i m in no mood for war.

🇵🇰 Arey, suno toh sahi jaanu, you simply have to do the deployment on the eastern border. i know that bhaniyas will do their deployments to match yours :tongue2:. this will stretch their army thin. we will rope in nepal too for added flavor

🇨🇳 okay,what's the plan here :notsure:

🇵🇰 when their army is deployed thin on eastern border, the western border will become vulnerable and i will launch gazwa e hind and capture kashmir, ladakh, siachien, leh and all north territories. :playball:
this will secure our highway, cpec and boost our sweeter then honey and deeper the ocean friendship

🇨🇳 i am not so sure about this :confused1: but whatever.

NEWS: HEAVY BUILDUP BY CHINA ON EASTERN BORDERS...INDIA IS MATCHING UP THE DEPLOYMENT... Blah blah blah

🇵🇰 so western border is open and week.. this is golden chance lets launch gazwa e hind... attack attack attack :angry:

🇮🇳 get'em boys, aaj maarte maarte maarenge.. 2.5 front ki maa ka *** aaj..

NEWS: INDIA LAUNCHES HEAVY RETALIATION ON BOTH EASTERN AND WESTERN BORDER AND INFLICTED HEAVY CASUALTIES ON BOTH BORDERS.. BLAH BLAH BLAH.. USA HAS LAUNCHED MASSIVE OPERATION IN SOUTH CHINA SEA.. BLAH BLAH

NEWS: TENSION IS BREWING IN SCS, CHINA IS PULLING TROOPS FROM ITS WESTERN BORDER AND DEPLOYING TROOPS TO EASTERN BORDER..

🇨🇳 Jaanu, i am pulling out my troops from the border.. i need to deploy them to south china sea
🇵🇰 No honey, you can't do that.. we need to liberate kashmir and secure our highway :creepy:

🇨🇳 Highway gaya bhaad mein.. i got other problems pal :sad:

🇵🇰 what will i do now? mera kya hoga? please save me ... save me.. KHUDA ke leye mujhe bachaloo..this bhaniyas will rape me red and blue. Please help, you can't do this to our love and friendship..

🇨🇳 :lawl: :lawl: :megusta: :megusta: :troll:

🇵🇰 :scared1: :scared1:
🇮🇳 BC, rukh tere ko abhi dikhata hu :fyeah::shoot::brahmos: :agni:

THE PLOT TWIST CONCLUDES TO YOUR BEST IMAGINATION. PLEASE REPLY WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED NEXT..
Aapne ghabrana bilkul nahi hai

To anti porkistan your time is up

Mard e momeen aur aatmi kuwwat dono hum hi hai and inshallah humne hi jeet na hai yeah jung

:hehe:

LDev

Country flag
If a border war starts either in Ladakh, Sikkim or Arunachal Pradesh, rather than waiting for the PLAN to take the initiative in the IOR, the Indian Navy should interdict a PLAN ship either coming in or going out of Djibouti or out of Gwadar. That will demolish the aura of invincibility that the Chinese armed forces have built up specially in the South China Sea island fortifications. It is an aura built up without actually fighting.

Last edited:

Tridev123

Country flag

View attachment 51833

21 Mig 29 ,12 MKI.
248 Astra.
Pinaka Missile Systems.
SDR for Army.
Also approved by DAC
What are the differences with the old version?. Does it look different also. Any stealth shaping technology used or stealth coatings used. Guidance uses our Indigenous GPS system IRNSS?. Can it be launched from VLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles