India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

Just in case .. If any one still had doubts on which side this gentleman is ..
He is not wrong nothing nothing at all can change fate of hongkong.

Hong is fully supposed to integrate into china in the coming years that is the treaty itself nothing can change it.

I asked this before too what benifit does it do to us?

Country flag
i am with Swamy in this, what happens in HK is none of our concern.end of the day,HK will integrate fully back into China no matter what, only question is when.

UK may have its concerns on HK, we have no role to play.

if GoI officially rescinds one China policy, then it is a different issue.
India also passed a law that abolished article 370 that was not chinese concern. But are
ready for war . So no need to be passive diplomatically.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
1. Claim line wasn't imaginary.
2. Nehru didn't negotiate anything. Chinese gave an offer to trade Arunachal with CoK. How can one accept that?
3. British didn't annex J&K to us (India). The Ruler did.
4. Rest agree with you.
Why Should the British Secure frontiers of India with sparce population and no revenues at all. It was a colony for them and not their motherland.

When Nehru and Babus inherited this vast country for free, they were more interested in consolidating their rule rather than securing Indian order. I wonder if they knew the meaning of a nation and the fact that no territory can be free nation without a secure and settled border without which there is no meaning of Sovereignty..

That is why our dear Nehru and his crony Babus were more interested in disbanding the Army. The cost - Nehru and his babus have given a country to the next Indian generation who's sovereignty is mortgaged with China and Pakistan...

Now you all keep shedding the blood ..... because someone passes one examination..

Sanglamorre

Country flag
i am with Swamy in this, what happens in HK is none of our concern.end of the day,HK will integrate fully back into China no matter what, only question is when.

UK may have its concerns on HK, we have no role to play.

if GoI officially rescinds one China policy, then it is a different issue.
True.

Can't even name China in speeches, chale HK, HK chillane.

Pehle apni territory dekhlo, nahi. Viswaguru banna hai.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Here is the situation which we all have to come to terms with our country which is proportional to whether we can wage a war against any enemy.

1. Within our own military there are traitors who have undermined our indigenous industry and always preferred foreign maal. We need to weed them out and start inducting indigenous equipment even if they meet 70% quality requirement. These men in military are in total collusion with corrupt bureaucrats and foreign suppliers. Remember German company Rheinmetall ban recently.
  2. Our economy is a sad story when it comes to manufacturing, TV, Wifi routers, Fridges, PCs, ACs, cars, phones even bloody sports shoes are made outside of India.
  3. Our education is also a sad story. We are churning out robots on a assembly line rather than thinkers, innovators or inventors of tomorrow. Most of thinkers are communist scum who are Anti India.
  4. Our government is still running white elephants like BSNL, Air India and other useless organizations just for giving employment.
  5. Our Financial system has been ruined during UPA era under corrupt scum Chiddu who has escaped our justice system. I don't think I have to remind people about our corrupt judges and justice system where corrupt Lalu was only sentenced after 20 years of committing the crime. 2G scamsters have been let off. I don't have any hope in my life time corrupt Congress scum, Sharad Pawar, Mamata, DMK family, Jagan Reddy will end up in jail.
  6. Our cities are even bigger tragedy. Outdated infrastructure, no building regulation, open drains. When you see our cities from the top they look disgusting with open rooftops. There is no Urban planning.
  7. Our Government offices are even bigger tragedy. They have basically given voter cards, ration cards to millions of Bangladeshis. Today Bangladeshis reside in as far as Karnataka. Imagine their numbers in Bengal and Assam.
Look I can go on and on, but in order to wage a war against a country which is superior to our economy we should atleast have our core strong. I am willing to wait to take revenge against our enemies. We can take on Pakistan any time. But against China we should wait and bide our time. Until then we should build our strength, rectify our system, weed out the corrupts, reduce our dependence on China. We can secretly do things to undermine them, but only when we have our strength we can challenge them. Chinese economy is growing on steroids injected from their banks mainly construction. It is already loosing steam. This should be a wake up call to step up and turn our guns on China. And press the trigger when the time is right.
Inspite of everything bad in the country (According to you), we rose to 5th number in economy and 4th in military. So every thing may not be as bad as you describe. Isn't it?

ladder

Country flag
Why Should the British Secure frontiers of India with sparce population and no revenues at all. It was a colony for them and not their motherland.

When Nehru and Babus inherited this vast country for free, they were more interested in consolidating their rule rather than securing Indian order. I wonder if they knew the meaning of a nation and the fact that no territory can be free nation without a secure and settled border without which there is no meaning of Sovereignty..

That is why our dear Nehru and his crony Babus were more interested in disbanding the Army. The cost - Nehru and his babus have given a country to the next Indian generation who's sovereignty is mortgaged with China and Pakistan...

Now you all keep shedding the blood ..... because someone passes one examination..

Incoherent nonsense. What is the point of such posts here. Space filler? Points mentioned have been repeated 100 times at least in this very thread.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
India also passed a law that abolished article 370 that was not chinese concern. But are
ready for war . So no need to be passive diplomatically.
Chinese haven’t created any fuss on art. 370. If I recall correctly.

Country flag
Chinese haven’t created any fuss on art. 370. If I recall correctly.
Chinese are going to war because making Ladakh an union territory is a threat to them.
They have voted against India on all kashmir related bills in the UN and on any terrorists
designations that India brought. Also in almost all international organizations they
are anti Indian and always vote against Indian NSG etc.... Introducing Bills
in UN blaming India for terrorism in Pakistan.

Article 370 abrogation led to Ladakh standoff? Chinese report

China calls UT status for Ladakh ‘unacceptable’, triggers India’s sharp response

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
This senile imbecile will be terrible for Indian community. Rumor has it he
mistook his sister for his wife?????
Rumor has it he mistook his sister for his wife?????

He did it on TV in front of a crowd .
He also kissed his grand daughter on the lips in front of a crowd after a speech :creepy:

He will be the perfect puppet to whoevers behind him .

:dude:
Something tells me if he wins there will be a war on Iran and Russia

Country flag
Rumor has it he mistook his sister for his wife?????

He did it on TV in front of a crowd .
He also kissed his grand daughter on the lips in front of a crowd after a speech :creepy:

He will be the perfect puppet to whoevers behind him .

:dude:
Something tells me if he wins there will be a war on Iran and Russia
democrats will not fight any wars but will fight the productive parts of society.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Chinese are going to war because making Ladakh an union territory is a threat to them.
They have voted against India on all kashmir related bills in the UN and on any terrorists
designations that India brought. Also in almost all international organizations they
are anti Indian and always vote against Indian NSG etc.... Introducing Bills
in UN blaming India for terrorism in Pakistan.

Article 370 abrogation led to Ladakh standoff? Chinese report
We should grab this opportunity. Take some more time if required and then humiliate them badly.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Sir Chinese are ahe
Kind of interesting how some chaps all newly joined keep posting about how super duper China is, how they are leaders in inter galactic weapons and all. Others, also newly joined, like the posts (some older members too get caught in) . There are others who go about being more nuanced but throwing in a scorcher here and there.

Fun. :)
Sir Chinese are ahead of us in different fields and that's a fact..we as a country need to counter that and defeat them...
But it will take time till then we have to fight whatever we have..
So fact remains that is compete China in every field and defeat them over period of time by growing economically, investing into R&D, Military, Space, AI, Quantum field, Medicine, Olympics, Education, Chip Manufacturing and research, nano tech, jet engine development and many other fields
I am a Optimist, realist and a patriot that's why I am here

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Such strategic purchase makes me wonder whether Putin & Co.'s got some serious leverage with BJP govt. as they used to have with earlier Congress govt. It's true they are helping significantly in SSBN program but for that we are paying a heavy price by purchasing these cold war relics and at the same time creating a huge bottleneck for military integration with QUAD forces.

Even their mythical S-400 + Pantsir combo couldn't stop American and Israeli raids on Syrian assets. Why are we getting so desperate to appease Russia which will affect our inter-operatability with forces against Chinese incursion in IOR, Such a strategic ambiguity will ultimately make us a "Dhobhi ka Kutta" in long run. Why the hell would Americans will trust us when we are rewarding Russians for nothing ? Why would Americans will come in our support when we are indirectly funding Russian units who were awarding bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan? In this whole fiasco, I am yet to hear a strong Russian statement favoring India.

Ordering more Rafales would have been a prudent choice in place of MKI & moth balled 29 UPGs given the fact that these orders will be delivered in 4-5 years of time-frame. Even if IAF have to replenish its squadrons, they could have executed this deal a little later when this stand-off at LAC gets over. I am not sure what this announcement of fighter acquisition will signal to those in west who are supporting our cause.
These purchases are only to make up for deficiencies caused by attrition and to cater for War wastage reserves.

I agree that the govt should have gone for more Rafaels. But those too are not reasonably prices.

Leave that aside, are we using our strengths against the Chinese ? Our capability lies in crushing the Chinese in Ladakh with our mass. Babus have created a huge mass in CAPF to cover their corrupt constipated asses and make money on that mass.

At this time why not use that mass against Chinese for gaining a vast numerical superiority ? The Chinese should see the Indian mass everywhere. There are ways to pull people out of their comfort zones..

Illusive

Country flag

Sir Chinese are leaders in AI,5g,quantum satellites, space tech
My humble request to all people Don't underestimate enemy
There is a reason GOI wants de escalation cause they have absolute clear picture presented to them
But as they say IF push comes to shove we will fight and fight till last man and last round
True never underestimate or overestimate your enemies. Regardless of these baseless speculations lets suppose...if a hacker tries to hack your computer and puts ransomware, you make security patches, firewalls to plug those holes.

The cyberwarfare game is constantly evolving. Let us not run our imaginations wild.

GOI appears to want deescalation because that is the smartest thing to say......GOI wont blare war horns and give threats of war like NK and Pakis? This is NEVER happening.

Diplomatic threats are like a dog barking. India just does it work silently. GOI and CCP both don't want to escalate, both wants to get their way without firing a bullet.

Meanwhile, the actions of both countries on ground seems otherwise, India buying military hardware(typical) at the last minute.

I would rather point out how these last minute buying reflects on us poorly being un prepared even though we live in a hostile neighborhood. Slow would be an understatement, and this has happened time and time again. So many programs nonchalantly running at their own pace, while enemies, heck even pakis modernizing at break neck speed compared to India. Its not that we aren't inducting systems, but the decision-making process is very slow. I am pretty sure nothing will be learnt regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles