India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMayank

Country flag
What could go wrong if we target Hong Kong in statements? Criticizing Hong Kong decision is not going to benefit any country but we have to speak since we are one of the largest country in terms of economy, land and military. It's just international politics.

We must poke China in every possible way.

बूझ-बूझ-बूझ, धर पकड़
बूझ-बूझ, पकड़-पकड़-पकड़

Concard

Country flag
Inspite of everything bad in the country (According to you), we rose to 5th number in economy and 4th in military. So every thing may not be as bad as you describe. Isn't it?
I am not saying everything is bad. But do we simply rest on our laurels now that we have become 5th largest economy? All the points I have written are facts we need to face up to it. We must teach Chinese a lesson. Does it matter if we teach them a lesson in say 2035? It still matters, isn't it? In order to win 1971 war we made elaborate preparations like training Mukti Bahini inside Bangladesh. 2 years before Indira Gandhi struck a defense pact with USSR. All the pieces were in the right place when we went to war with Pakistan and broke them into 2. If we want to break China then we need to start preparing today and lay the foundation for it.

And just like our national animal we edge closer to the prey under camouflage and just when the time is right we pounce on the prey.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Chinese haven’t created any fuss on art. 370. If I recall correctly.
@LETHALFORCE already gave you the links.

Its not something that whether we are capable to do something or not. Its about giving them an earful where they don't want any noise. The Kashmir issue is always a subject on the Chinese front as Pakis is their ally. So, us opening the HK front is very reasonable now. Yeah, we didn't mention any names that's because it was a pinch today. If China continues its present course then it shall hear a whole lot more noise which will be a punch. :hmm:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Russians squeeze India”s balls every chance they get and we call them a strategic partner a dam joke
Russia is a strategic partner because they helped us in each and every critical time. Do you know that we would not have won the war of 1971 without Russia's help? When whole world was against us, Russia stood by us.

Country flag
I am not saying everything is bad. But do we simply rest on our laurels now that we have become 5th largest economy? All the points I have written are facts we need to face up to it. We must teach Chinese a lesson. Does it matter if we teach them a lesson in say 2035? It still matters, isn't it? In order to win 1971 war we made elaborate preparations like training Mukti Bahini inside Bangladesh. 2 years before Indira Gandhi struck a defense pact with USSR. All the pieces were in the right place when we went to war with Pakistan and broke them into 2. If we want to break China then we need to start preparing today and lay the foundation for it.

And just like our national animal we edge closer to the prey under camouflage and just when the time is right we pounce on the prey.
Your points are valid but none of these things will be fixed at this time. No country
goes to war 100% prepared or perfect.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Kind of interesting how some chaps all newly joined keep posting about how super duper China is, how they are leaders in inter galactic weapons and all. Others, also newly joined, like the posts (some older members too get caught in) . There are others who go about being more nuanced but throwing in a scorcher here and there.

Fun. :)
You are right so far throwing the Chinese out the Nehruvian way is concerned... However Modi knows that in 1962 it was not the Chinese but Nehru who got thrown out... along with Indian ego and dignity..

So he must tread carefully specially when there are too many saboteurs sitting around him who could draft such a damaging statement for him on a sensitive issue of LAC ... There is no dearth of Krishna Menons Desai and Bhola Nath Maliks in the system..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Proof that it's already too late for child molester. He's made many reconciliatory statements as the Indian-American community not only lashed back for his Kashmir remarks, but also wants to open its very deep pockets for the Trump re-election campaign. How does H1B ban lifting affect the citizen-NRI electorate?

don't trust this snake. he is filthy chameleon and will constantly change his colors. he already felt the wrath of many indo-americans when he made that kashmir remarks and now he is trying to woo and do course correction.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

I agree with you on the point of teaching China a lesson.

Country flag
Russia is a strategic partner because they helped us in each and every critical time. Do you know that we would not have won the war of 1971 without Russia's help? When whole world was against us, Russia stood by us.
they didn't have many allies at that time even chines were not supporting them.
Many russians military men I talked too have said the russian submarine story
confronting US was nothing more than a regular patrol for them it was taken
out of context by India. If we think russia will choose India over china it is a mistake.

destructodisc

Country flag
Kind of interesting how some chaps all newly joined keep posting about how super duper China is, how they are leaders in inter galactic weapons and all. Others, also newly joined, like the posts (some older members too get caught in) . There are others who go about being more nuanced but throwing in a scorcher here and there.

Fun. :)
I think this is what great about forums - people can share, discuss and become better in their learning. I will be schooled a lot here. :hehe:
India is gonna benefit a lot from this entire scene. As far as china is concerned I think they have got the scale , speed and tech, but quality is the thing I highly doubt they have. India's strongholds are all about quality. But surely, chinese have got the electronic hardware expertise sorted.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
He is not wrong nothing nothing at all can change fate of hongkong.

Hong is fully supposed to integrate into china in the coming years that is the treaty itself nothing can change it.

I asked this before too what benifit does it do to us?
but who is UK to determine the fate of Hong kong? :notsure: what right did UK got to give it back to china? they should have simply packed their bags and go

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
they didn't have many allies at that time even chines were not supporting them.
Many russians military men I talked too have said the russian submarine story
confronting US was nothing more than a regular patrol for them it was taken
out of context by India. If we think russia will choose India over china it is a mistake.

Every foreign relations is need based. None of ally in the world is out of love for them but out of need of that particular nation. What you say doesn't matter much as it is a generic fact.

Knowitall

but who is UK to determine the fate of Hong kong? :notsure: what right did UK got to give it back to china? they should have simply packed their bags and go
Actually during ww2 hongkong was a territory of UK after ww2 the uk wanted a face saving exit so they handed hongkong back to china since hongkong was british territory.

Both countries signed a treaty where after a specific amount of years it's 50 or 75 I don't remember correctly hongkong was supposed to be a bit independent but after that they would have to full integrate with china.

So uk for a respectable exit dommed hongkong and it's future.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
So basically Chinese have mass surveillance system in our capital , can monitor all our ministers officers movements as they wish ?

My God... Rajiv Pratap Rudy... what a let down.

we should learn from Americans when it comes to protecting assets. they have something called authorized and preferred vendors from which you are supposed to order your stuffs like cctv, printers, toilet supplies etc.. violation of this law will result in felony. all electronics are supplied by thoroughly vetted american companies only with no non american components.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Dude I know lot of folks don't like him here but he was right about 27th Feb
Also Chinese are very capable in ew capacity.. remember su30 incident in Arunachal

If he points out weakness of armed forces in constructive manner then no prob but he sometimes go overboard and behaves like PLA fanboy
As per sawhney, if India targets hundreds of chinese soldiers in the galwan valley or pangong tso with artillery or mbrls, the chinese soldiers just have to utter Artificial intelligence, 5G, and Cyber warfare 3 times, and the shells and rockets will self destruct..

Last edited:

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Inspite of everything bad in the country (According to you), we rose to 5th number in economy and 4th in military. So every thing may not be as bad as you describe. Isn't it?
From 1965 to 1991 our middle class citizens did one thing best to educate their children so when the India opened her for international market many skilled students got a massive jobs in India and abroad that literally changed India in big way

another_armchair

Country flag
As per sawhney, if India targets hundreds of chinese soldiers in the galwan valley or pangong tso with artillery or mbrls, thr chinese soldiers just have to utter Artificial intelligence, 5G, and Cyber warfare 3 times, and the shells and rockets will self destruct..
Too bad their AI did not work after we kept attacking them all through the night on 15th June.

The end result was such, they decided to induct more MMA trainers and foot soldiers than AI drones into the Galwan and elsewhere.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I was thinking if our aircrafts are not as good as the F35 or F22 then what do PLAAF have? They copied Su30,F16 and even the mig21 which is a junk already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles