India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@LETHALFORCE already gave you the links.

Its not something that whether we are capable to do something or not. Its about giving them an earful where they don't want any noise. The Kashmir issue is always a subject on the Chinese front as Pakis is their ally. So, us opening the HK front is very reasonable now. Yeah, we didn't mention any names that's because it was a pinch today. If China continues its present course then it shall hear a whole lot more noise which will be a punch. :hmm:
ofcourse, if GoI change their stand on HK in the future, obviously all of us will back it.

right now it is a wish list.

ladder

Country flag
Actually during ww2 hongkong was a territory of UK after ww2 the uk wanted a face saving exit so they handed hongkong back to china since hongkong was british territory.

Both countries signed a treaty where after a specific amount of years it's 50 or 75 I don't remember correctly hongkong was supposed to be a bit independent but after that they would have to full integrate with china.

So uk for a respectable exit dommed hongkong and it's future.
50 years from 1997. No change in Honk Kong governance system by China for those 50 years. Something on that line.

piKacHHu

Country flag
These purchases are only to make up for deficiencies caused by attrition and to cater for War wastage reserves.

I agree that the govt should have gone for more Rafaels. But those too are not reasonably prices.

Leave that aside, are we using our strengths against the Chinese ? Our capability lies in crushing the Chinese in Ladakh with our mass. Babus have created a huge mass in CAPF to cover their corrupt constipated asses and make money on that mass.

At this time why not use that mass against Chinese for gaining a vast numerical superiority ? The Chinese should see the Indian mass everywhere. There are ways to pull people out of their comfort zones..
I am not questioning the purchase but the timing. Even more so the announcement which is accompanied by so much "Band-Baaja" media which gets overboard even if we announce import of a Hand Grenade from overseas. Rather I am highlighting what signal are we giving to the world by signing billion dollar deal Now with a country who happens to be "Brother-In-Arms" with China.

I beg to differ with Mass doctrine and its infallibility. The same "Mass" gathered by British Expeditionary forces to defend France got cut-off and maimed by swift movement of German Panzers in WW-2 As history tell us, there have been many battles in which "The Mass" didn't work as was expected. IMO, the Mass should be adequately supported by technology, then only we could achieve any meaningful deterrence.

And to achieve this deterrence in such a precarious times, sadly we have to look overseas with empty bowl, requesting early delivery of S-400, SPIKE, Barak et. al. People may be getting adrenaline rush on seeing arrival of S-400, Barak ER on prime time news, but for me it shows the poor state of our MIC which has failed to deliver on many fronts. And For that accountability must be fixed, and credible reforms must be carried out rather than offering lip service on "Chalta Hai Attitude !".

another_armchair

Country flag
reports in ..
hik vision cameras are also installed both inside and outside of premises such as

DRDO,
HAL,
ARDE,
ISRO,
AVADI heavy vehicle factory
PM office

which means they know all along what we been upto
L1 matlab Laude Lagna.

Hope they open their eyes.

If I was party president of BJP, I would never allow Rajiv Pratap Rudy in another discussion representing the party again.

Country flag
I am not questioning the purchase but the timing. Even more so the announcement which is accompanied by so much "Band-Baaja" media which gets overboard even if we announce import of a Hand Grenade from overseas. Rather I am highlighting what signal are we giving to the world by signing billion dollar deal Now with a country who happens to be "Brother-In-Arms" with China.

I beg to differ with Mass doctrine and its infallibility. The same "Mass" gathered by British Expeditionary forces to defend France got cut-off and maimed by swift movement of German Panzers in WW-2 As history tell us, there have been many battles in which "The Mass" didn't work as was expected. IMO, the Mass should be adequately supported by technology, then only we could achieve any meaningful deterrence.

And to achieve this deterrence in such a precarious times, sadly we have to look overseas with empty bowl, requesting early delivery of S-400, SPIKE, Barak et. al. People may be getting adrenaline rush on seeing arrival of S-400, Barak ER on prime time news, but for me it shows the poor state of our MIC which has failed to deliver on many fronts. And For that accountability must be fixed, and credible reforms must be carried out rather than offering lip service on "Chalta Hai Attitude !".
S400 and many of the planes are not coming anytime soon to be useful.

HawkisRight

Country flag
As per sawhney, if India targets hundreds of chinese soldiers in the galwan valley or pangong tso with artillery or mbrls, thr chinese soldiers just have to utter Artificial intelligence, 5G, and Cyber warfare 3 times, and the shells and rockets will self destruct..
Ok so we will chill down and let 1962 repeat again cause guess what Chinese can't fight and they are here for picnic
Anyways I am sure both armies are having there plans counter plan ready for war let's see where it goes..if there isn't any political and diplomatic solution then military solution is last option
We have d edge in that terrain and a battle hardened army meanwhile Chinese got untested shiny toys in numbers and pampered army...

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Kind of interesting how some chaps all newly joined keep posting about how super duper China is, how they are leaders in inter galactic weapons and all. Others, also newly joined, like the posts (some older members too get caught in) . There are others who go about being more nuanced but throwing in a scorcher here and there.

Fun. :)
I tell everybody who is new, to go and read discussions in threads again because things have been discussed to lengths by our seniors and ourselves, but what now can I say? Many time it feels.... Yaar likhen ya na liken ek hi cheez ko baar baar and then leave it.:yawn:😒

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Why? Is it under mandate of CDS? Army is under Gen. Naravane. Let him handle.
RM skipping Ladakh visit indicates that either chicoms demanded "no visits by Indian political leadership" or the Government expects action soon, and needs RM in Delhi, where he belongs in time of war.

CDS visit is largely symbolic, and government decided to send him to report back a technically-loaded military perspective to the civilian leadership (which is one of the CDS's main functions).

Clearly Government is testing out new command & control protocols.

The main reason I think Rajnath stayed back, though, is because Oli's ouster (and China's big diplomatic defeat in Kathmandu) is being prepared.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We are going to much after recognized them recognizing that what benifit are we going to get by getting Hong Kong or the island, we see street moment's Umbrella moments, but not all of them want independence only a fraction less than a quarter of them want that rest 2went better governance, or better infra, better social services, or better economic opportunities we are just squashing them all in in one and even the island they are one remember one day would get absorbed into the PRC like it is nothing I may sound like a fool but remember it will happen why well the Prc will not go to total war but will happen am I wounding like a fool well listen to my further statement that I readed many literally many articles books about the strait relation and that i concluded that there was a lot of time to prepare to launch an attack on from the strait, they have been in many crisis and almost wars the lesson the Prc learned was how many strong the their military would be they would never able to capture it due to numerous lessons and I would say that after 1997 strait crisis a combined was formed in the PRC and many proposals were forwarded on of them was to include it in the two system with 3even independent military, other was peaceful integration and other was military, the previous two proposal were deemed impossible the military proposal was deemed costly and the report was never made into public why would it be, but after that some senior general depo the Plas also considering some proposal, now listen there is a conscipary theory that the PLA'svmad their advances into the society across the strait by the help of the MSS but the natur3vofvthe infiltration is unknown and the intillingce agency of the island made that such infiltration is just some work of fiction at some revealing that video I once saw may be even the CIA and other intelligence agencies say it is impossible for the PRC to plant's mole deep in the any form across the strait afterall they say it has the robust intillengce and counterintillence in the world but listen to my much weirder theory that I concur with other conspires fellows when the time is needed they will show like a some kind of domestic uphill is going across the strait to create the artificial unrest of any kind with the help of the moles and the PRC will do Crimea well they cant justificy their actions unless they manipulate the eniclvorment and the one china policy dosent justificy the need for the action which would be scurried their actions unless the manufilication of the timing and the environment and it can still could have counciness but still be manageable upto a certain extent which prc can do and remember prc is a great manipulator than any country on earth if needed it will act like it's liberator under false extent even if it mens taking the stance against many nations, well I may sound like an idiot, well may be to much conspires theory reading has made me mad well more like a fool well I could sound like this person's

images (50).jpeg

The evil MOFF TARKIN'S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles