India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Although a disputed territory between F8-F4, we patrolled till F5-F6. Now Chinese has effectively blocked us from F4 and set up bunkers over the F3-F4 ridge. Don't think we can now reach F4 anymore without clashing with Chinese.
  • Those who are failing to understand, and keep repeating "Chinese road was already there, we never patrolled till F5 etc etc" - Let's say you & your neighbour claim a piece of land. A court case is going on upon whose land actually it is. One day, your neighbour hires gundas and they stop you from entering the premises, while your neighbour starts building on it.
How did Chinese Made those roads And We Let them in these years if It was disputed ??
Then claim these Are roads Our Just Because We had Patrol rights

Chinese Perception Is Upto Finger 2 Did they Hold that No

If F4 to F8 was Ours How Did Chinese Made roads And bases on it in these 20 years

• Did you lost nothing as it was a "disputed land"? No, you lost the land to the other party.
  • India lost its respect in front of Army & its citizens. Who eagerly hoped govt. will defend their land.

• Armed forces lost its credibility, now all hollow talk of two-front war, capturing PoK, defeating Pakistan, our military superiority is out on debate table.
Its Not Same Accepting "What Your Perception Of defeat"

We Definitely Saved Lives And Potential Loss of More territory
We Know we Not Military ready For Offense on Large Scale that to in that terrain
So do Chinese

We deployed Force Mirroring To Enemy To Secure Land that Is Claimed as our LAC

How can We Lost the Land When It was Never Our to claim in theory ???We Never Even try Do build Structure Ar-round It

Calling Disputed doesn't make It Our PLAGF was holding that land Physically over 20 years

I Don't Know Just Suddenly hibernated From the Sleep today

Rest All Ego boosting of Fanboys If They have Balls Pick up gun Go Rambo on Chinese

If Not Let IA Do its job

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Overstretching
It's a long play
Regarding this standoff..it can go for months to resolve
Regarding Indo china rivalry..it can go for decades
This Decade will determine India's Fate for 21st century
The great game of 21st century is unfolding from last decade.. boundry issues are small plays at larger canvas
So control ur nerves it's a war of ideologies, war of civilizations...a Thucydides trap..it will be played throughout generations
Right now pre april status quo is the target..
My nerves are in perfect control. Infact during peak times I played overtly optimistic for keeping the spirits high. Now the things seems to be going cold, its time to analyse what went wrong.

You got that part right in which you said India lost with respect to army & citizens. But it only applies if things get concluded now and here at this level. :dude: And I seriously doubt it!!:hmm:
I pray myself to be proven wrong, your words may come true 🙂

Sanglamorre

Country flag
How Can Chinese Made those roads And We Let them in these years
Then claim these Are road Our Just Because We had Patrol rights

If these Our How Did Chinese Made roads And bases on it in these 20 years

Its Not Same Accepting "What You Perception Of defeat"

We Know we Not Military ready For Offense on Large Scale that to in that terrain
So do Chinese

How can We Lost the Land When It was Never Our to claim ???We Never Even try Do build Structure Ar-round It

I have a question for you.

In '62, an incompetent GoI lost Aksai Hind. Now, do we forefeit that land? Or do we say if it was with us till '62, we didn't build anything on it, so how can we claim it is ours?

The Chinese build lots of roads and stuff in there. Will you now say we didn't build anything, Chinese did so now it's their land?

We don't even have the patrol rights to those lands. Does that mean we can't claim it or do we forego any plans to capture it ?

Or do we stop blaming Neheru and contemporary GoI that they gave up that land. After all they just patrolled it rarely and didn't build any roads and stuff? That's a genuine question to you.

Akula

Country flag
Remember only that 18 F 16's are of 52 standards and rest even the jordanian are of either of 32 or 40 standards so most of their f 16's dont have the advanced EW site's like ours 2000's so if s 400 was deployed near the border then f 16 would not intercepter our aircrafts but if they try to lock on our aircrafts then their Aircraft would be also in the range of the s 400 and not only a 400 but also MRSAM's so the situation has greatly changed since the Balako's and now we have also the astra and R 77M missile's in service's
If MRSAM would have been deployed their in Kashmir, PAF wouldn't have try to enter India.

WARREN SS

Country flag

In '62, an incompetent GoI lost Aksai Hind. Now, do we forefeit that land? Or do we say if it was with us till '62, we didn't build anything on it, so how can we claim it is ours?

The Chinese build lots of roads and stuff in there. Will you now say we didn't build anything, Chinese did so now it's their land?

We don't even have the patrol rights to those lands. Does that mean we can't claim it or do we forego any plans to capture it ?

Or do we stop blaming Neheru and contemporary GoI that they gave up that land. After all they just patrolled it rarely and didn't build any roads and stuff? That's a genuine question to you.
I Have Counter Question For You ??

We Can Ego Boost And or Whatever

Pratically POK Is Under Occupation Pakistan military And Govt

There are Lords there

Like We are For Our Parts

We Can Make Whatever Ego Boosting On Media but Reality Is

POK Can't Be recovered militarily Unless We Will ready for heavy Price To pay

So I am Just Talking Rational argument here

doreamon

Country flag
Chinese have made a large map 81mtr length 25 mtr breadth around finger 4 . I dnt think they r going back . These negotiations ll just continue . If they leave galwan pp14 that ll be a big win for us as of now ..
Whatev people might say i dnt think india at this level of military capacities ll initiate a two front war on its won . Ofcourse we ll face it as a defensive force if they initiate .

12arya

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
How Can Chinese Made those roads And We Let them in these years
Then claim these Are road Our Just Because We had Patrol rights

Its Not Same Accepting "What You Perception Of defeat"

So do Chinese

How can We Lost the Land When It was Never Our to claim ???We Never Even try Do build Structure Ar-round It

TBH roads do not make much difference. It's a generic structure, we can also use their roads had we made ours till F4.
Camps/troop presence/settlements define the capturing of the land.

Because of our pusillanimous govt. and armed forces sucking up to them. We voted those traitors out in favour of a (wrongly assumed) strong govt. not castrated by the Chinese and Pakistanis.

Yes, we did. But why not make China save their lives instead, instead of us saving ours? You get my point?

So do Chinese
Why not? 1962 War on mountains - 1999 Kargil war not enough to wake us up and be ready? How many years did we have?

And China is ready for an offensive. They are not pulling back, we are.

What??? :bplease:
Read the line you wrote again!
It was never ours to claim?

It was always ours, not a claim.
- It comes under J&K's boundary, which was rightfully ceded to us by Maharaja Hari Singh.
- We had troop presence till Sirijap in 1962. We were pushed back by the Chinese.

We Never Even try Do build Structure Ar-round It
We had military posts at Sirjiap. Way beyond F5. We did not make structures because of multiple reasons, including poor supply routes & harsh terrain. Also govt. do not care. Still, we did patrol.

ladder

Country flag

The analogy should be pre 1962 as road G219 was build in 1950's. When was the last time our patrols visited Haji Langar? Which year was our patrol to that point captured and imprisoned for 40 days?

The culmination was 1962. And culmination of the present event probably isn't 2020. In spite of alleged de-escalation or compromise.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I Have Counter Question For You ??

We Can Ego Boost And or Whatever

Pratically POK Is Under Occupation Pakistan military And Govt

There are Lords there

Like We are For Our Parts

We Can Make Whatever Ego Boosting On Media but Reality Is

POK Can't Be recovered militarily Unless We Will ready for heavy Price To pay

So I am Just Talking Rational argument here
Obviously. Neither PoK, nor CoK can be retrieved without losses.

Question is, our predecessors kicked that can down the road for us to solve that problem. Are we going to do the same to our children and their children? Make it our later generation's problem? There is no scenario where were retrieving these lands without sacrifices. Right now when we are at the most powerful we have been since Independence, if we move back from PP14, F4, do we not simply trace the treachery of Neheru govt and people (yes, I will call it a treason by people of India against people of India in still keeping that man in power and letting their progeny be in power after that. Every generation after that that hadn't retrieved that land is a traitor unto themselves).

Do you too want to go down in history as a people who failed their country and themselves?

Kumata

Country flag
few Babus are just ensuring a better retirement packages for themselves... if all these are to be never used... why Purchase them... BC dikhane ko le rahe hai kya ya russia hamara damaad hai ki paise dete raho...

WARREN SS

Country flag
TBH roads do not make much difference. It's a generic structure, we can also use their roads had we made ours till F4.
Camps/troop presence/settlements define the capturing of the land.
It Was Disputed Or No man Land Why we not captured It then

And Let them built roads
Because of our pusillanimous govt. and armed forces sucking up to them. We voted those traitors out in favour of a (wrongly assumed) strong govt. not castrated by the Chinese and Pakistanis.
Doesn't Matter We Consider F4 F8 Right there and then When LAC not defined
What??? :bplease:
Read the line you wrote again!
It was never ours to claim?

It was always ours, not a claim.
- It comes under J&K's boundary, which was rightfully ceded to us by Maharaja Hari Singh.
- We had troop presence till Sirijap in 1962. We were pushed back by the Chinese.
I Can Claim the Moon
Pakis Claming Kashmir For 70 years but It us Who hold It
We had military posts at Sirjiap. Way beyond F5. We did not make structures because of multiple reasons, including poor supply routes & harsh terrain. Also govt. do not care. Still, we did patrol.
Sirjii We was Lost in 1962

Battle at Srijap

If you have Source Of this Put it Forward

If PLAGF Built roads And Structure there they Tactically hold It

And We conceded

WARREN SS

Country flag
Obviously. Neither PoK, nor CoK can be retrieved without losses.

Question is, our predecessors kicked that can down the road for us to solve that problem. Are we going to do the same to our children and their children? Make it our later generation's problem? There is no scenario where were retrieving these lands without sacrifices. Right now when we are at the most powerful we have been since Independence, if we move back from PP14, F4, do we not simply trace the treachery of Neheru govt and people (yes, I will call it a treason by people of India against people of India in still keeping that man in power and letting their progeny be in power after that. Every generation after that that hadn't retrieved that land is a traitor unto themselves).

Do you too want to go down in history as a people who failed their country and themselves?
Irrelevant We Holding Our Perception Of LAC Even Know Deployed 3 Divisions
there

We are Deploying that makes We are not Backing Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles