India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
The analogy should be pre 1962 as road G219 was build in 1950's. When was the last time our patrols visited Haji Langar? Which year was our patrol to that point captured and imprisoned for 40 days?

The culmination was 1962. And culmination of the present event probably isn't 2020. In spite of alleged de-escalation or compromise.
You are correct. However, my point still stands. By his line of reasoning that excuses what is happening at PP14, F4, the debacle of '62 should be excused too. That's what I'm trying to tell him, that the road and patrol argument is just convenient for GoIs, current and the one in '62 with their blade of grass

ladder

Country flag
What is the composition of upgradation of 59 existing Mig 29, any idea? Those were recently upgraded to UPG.
So we are discarding a few older airframe. And probably would operate in 4*20 configuration ( 59+21).

doreamon

Country flag
Because of our pusillanimous govt. and armed forces sucking up to them. We voted those traitors out in favour of a (wrongly assumed) strong govt. not castrated by the Chinese and Pakistanis.
This happened during operation vijaya kargil war .. we were busy . Removed forces from pangtso . Chinese took advantage nd made 5km metaled road .

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Long range lacm whats that:scared2::scared2: . More Astra yes yes please.
Long range cruise missile .... already discussed in drdo thread
And the pinaka must be guided one as the tender for he explosive for pinaka guided is issued...
The astra for navy is for vlsam ..tender for. low altitude proximity fuse alredy issued..........

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Irrelevant We Holding Our Perception Of LAC Even Know Deployed 3 Divisions
there

We are Deploying that makes We are not Backing Down
Our perception of LAC runs through F8, doesn't it?

We are stationing forces according to the area Chinese have taken and hold, not our perception.

WARREN SS

Country flag
What? I didn't say Aksai humara hai and then dithered to even vacate F4. Chinese do claim Tawang and Sikkim don't they?
We To Have Post on F4
New Camps Slightly

Yeah but They have Take it Physically For they have To military action To destroy Our Camps and Kill Our Soldier in military Action

Suhaan

Country flag
What? I didn't say Aksai humara hai and then dithered to even vacate F4. Chinese do claim Tawang and Sikkim don't they?
We still say Aksai hamara hai,we have always said
Or did Amit Shah said something different?
Well im not into debating about fingers when they were sitting there for 2 decades that doesn't stop us to drop our claim or did we,?
Stop your crap sarcasm

Sanglamorre

Country flag
There Perception Finger 2

We Signed LAC in Undefined

that Means

Juski Lathi uski Bhais

We control F1 To F4 They F4 To F8
We Both have Camps at F4
Finally we agree to something. Jiski lathi uski bhais. I agree completely.

Now, I'm asking GoI to use their multi billion dollar lathi and not just keep it in multi million dollar lathi ka bag.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Finally we agree to something. Jiski lathi uski bhais. I agree completely.

Now, I'm asking GoI to use their multi billion dollar lathi and not just keep it in multi million dollar lathi ka bag.
We Will When it required
Military is war ready

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
It Was Disputed Or No man Land Why we not captured It then

And Let them built roads

Doesn't Matter We Consider F4 F8 Right there and then When LAC not defined

I Can Claim the Moon
Pakis Claming Kashmir For 70 years but It us Who hold It

Sirjii We was Lost in 1962

Battle at Srijap

If you have Source Of this Put it Forward

If PLAGF Built roads And Structure there they Tactically hold It

And We conceded
It Was Disputed Or No man Land Why we not captured It then
Again as I said, our previous govts. lacked willpower. Congress is a Chinese lapdog. You expect them to act? 2002 BJP under Atal Bihari Vajpayee was high snorting ahimsa principles, they didn't even allow IA & IAF to cross LoC to attack Pakistani supply routes, causing massively more casualties to us.

I Can Claim the Moon
Pakis Claming Kashmir For 70 years but It us Who hold It
As I said, I did not say let's snatch back F8. I just said why we did not defend our claim. F4 - F5 was not under Chinese control pre-April-2020. Now it is.

If you have Source Of this Put it Forward
I meant we had post at Sirijap in 1962. F4 - F5 - F6 is our territory, China snatched it. This was to your point saying the land was never ours.

If PLAGF Built roads And Structure there they Tactically hold It
Roads cannot hold on territory. Soldiers can. Had we camped on F4, Chinese road didn't mean shit. But they are now camping there.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
We still say Aksai hamara hai,we have always said
Or did Amit Shah said something different?
Well im not into debating about fingers when they were sitting there for 2 decades that doesn't stop us to drop our claim or did we,?
Stop your crap sarcasm
Accha, I understand. You're saying our claims are just words and not actual intent to capture. So Shah's words were just claims to signal domestic audience, and not expression of intent to reunite those lands with the Union of India. That argument makes sense. Since Chinese have been sitting there for six decades, so The talk of Aksai Chin is just basically... Wind.

WARREN SS

Country flag
By his line of reasoning that excuses what is happening at PP14, F4, the debacle of '62 should be excused too. That's what I'm trying to tell him, that the road and patrol argument is just convenient for GoIs, current and the one in '62 with their blade of grass
Again as I said, our previous govts. lacked willpower. Congress is a Chinese lapdog. You expect them to act? 2002 BJP under Atal Bihari Vajpayee was high snorting ahimsa principles, they didn't even allow IA & IAF to cross LoC to attack Pakistani supply routes, causing massively more casualties to us.
Does It Change There Tactical Advantage in those areas

As I said, I did not say let's snatch back F8. I just said why we did not defend our claim. F4 - F5 was not under Chinese control pre-April-2020. Now it is.
How Did they Construct road on Finger 4 Pass in 1999 then ???
F4 - F5 - F6 is our territory, China snatched it. This was to your point saying the land was never ours.
They build Structures on Finger 4 in 1999

I Mean If It Was Our Why We Didn't Stop them there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles