India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Denied by his own daughter

-----
But, what can we say about a member who proudly lies behind his professional badge.

We shouldn't take cover of lies to propagate one's views.

But, in this forum even lying is kosher if it comes from certain posters.

Very nuanced subject
Plz carefull with quint wire ndtv etc

mokoman

Country flag

:notsure: One reason for 17 dead . we deployed helicopters . They use a number of small drones with thermals , otherwise their dead would have been in 100+

Does IA have thermal drones ? . Sucks we dont even have armed drones.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
A camper car (like Mahindra Bolero camper) can also be modified to take out Chinese mechanised regiments and armoured brigades.

Immanuel

Country flag
Unfortunately China has very few outlets when it comes to the news. Once I shared a story here at DFI. During transit at Hong Kong I read China Daily newspapers which was being provided at the lounge. I went through the whole Newspaper without realising that the whole Newspaper was hunky dory propaganda sedative that actually caused me revulsions physically. My brain stopped comprehending because it is tuned to read scrutiny, contrast and sense of discrimination between good bad and in between.

Therefore with strong viewer’s discretion advise I suggest Chinese propaganda material to be made available for us to decode and debunk.

Regards.
Them Chinks control the lousy pathetic Democrats as well as the MSM. Keep in mind we'll have to fight that battle too. I propose India ban Twitter as well. Jack whorsey is a commie asset.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Them Chinks control the lousy pathetic Democrats as well as the MSM. Keep in mind we'll have to fight that battle too. I propose India ban Twitter as well. Jack whorsey is a commie asset.
This is the right time to ban other social media apps. Govt should move ahead. But I doubt, twitter facebook won't be banned.

mokoman

Country flag
A camper car (like Mahindra Bolero camper) can also be modified to take out Chinese mechanised regiments and armoured brigades.

:dude: I seen his aircraft-carrier-killing-trailer-drone thingy vid .

i cant tell you why , but all his videos just look childishly simple and stupid .

My favorite is the stupid restaurant with plates coming from ceiling .

Sarjen

I don't know. But our armed forces should do something about S-400 (if China deploys S-400 in the plains of Pakistan).
these techs not supposed to be displayed.. but seems its out there, i guess they're open to export them to selected countries... not even sure if they'd be compatible with our assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles