India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

Well every country thinks same French are no exceptions

as for french being Neutral

It was after the Russian attack on Ukraine.
So the pressure was a lot.

Though I agree with the point overall the best course of action we can take is development of indigenous capabilities in the mean time french and russian assets can help us.

WARREN SS

Country flag
It was after the Russian attack on Ukraine.
So the pressure was a lot.

Though I agree with the point overall the best course of action we can take is development of indigenous capabilities in the mean time french and russian assets can help us.
Kindly go through list before Pulling out usa

We need Them To Increase Our economy at the Level Chinese
Once that is done

It Will "I walk Alone"

usa Trade.PNG

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But even getting 33 aircrafts signed by indian standards was quick only that quickness is needed in the LCA

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
This thread when their is no action on LAC suddenly this thread gets filled with American activists 🤕 guy's we have a separate thread for that.
Oh i forgot it looks like this is their way to worship American government to come into india - china war 😂
Guy's stick to the topic of this thread.
In international relations their is no bhai chara their only one thing on which policies are weighted and that is national interest.

It's very naive and funny for people to think that their will be no adverse effects of giving others Supreme influences everyone saw what USSR did in india.

Americans are no joker they did many things to stay as a super power which involves कूटनीति and spilling blood.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
reports in per INDIA TV:

12 hour marathon talks failed again like expected.

At Pangong lake, Chinese were demanding that we move back to finger 2 and they will move to finger 6. (they will gain finger 8, 7 and 6 - typical 2 step forward and 1 step back policy)
Indian army bluntly rejected the offer and proposed to restore quid pro status as per april 2.

chinese said that they might come to an understanding at galwan.

but the question still remains open about demchock, dbo, depsang plains

no further date for talks has been scheduled at this level.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
reports in per INDIA TV:

12 hour marathon talks failed again like expected.
At Pangong lake, Chinese were demanding that we move back to finger 2 and they will move to finger 6. (they will gain finger 8, 7 and 6 - typical 2 step forward and 1 step back policy)
Indian army bluntly rejected the offer and proposed to restore quid pro status as per april 2.

chinese said that they might come to an understanding at galwan.

but the question still remains open about demchock, dbo, depsang plains

no further date for talks has been scheduled at this level.
was there any info on straightening of troops on both sides in last 72 hrs?
found it while glancing thru twitter feed, and lost it.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
This thread when their is no action on LAC suddenly this thread gets filled with American activists 🤕 guy's we have a separate thread for that.
Oh i forgot it looks like this is their way to worship American government to come into india - china war 😂
Guy's stick to the topic of this thread.
In international relations their is no bhai chara their only one thing on which policies are weighted and that is national interest.

It's very naive and funny for people to think that their will be no adverse effects of giving others Supreme influences everyone saw what USSR did in india.

Americans are no joker they did many things to stay as a super power which involves कूटनीति and spilling blood.
since you are a double assassin, ASSASSINATE them :lehappy:

mahesh

Country flag
Thank you for accepting that you have no evidence. And yes for your information, in our country, deals and parties are considered genuine and clean unless you can present evidence to the contrary.

As for the rest of your rant, please read the below links and increase your knowledge for free. Knowledge is sure a great cure for writing gibberish on defence forums.

And why do you want Tejas control laws and algorithms to be shared with private sector? What component manufacturing is dependent upon that? Do you really even understand what are you typing?
Don't underestimate other's knowledge, a scientist can learn a groundbreaking science from a cowherd.
Once I was debating with some Chinese on some online platforms, even though there were wrong they believed in what they know, one of them replied me "get your facts right or I will be forced to look upon your knowledge !" you reminded me of them.
( other hand pak was determined saying we would eat glass but will get nukes. )
i wrote glass instead of GRASS, guess that will take back all my study certificates.
i wonder why Great actors get doctorates, even though some didn't study much at all like DR. RajKumar. English is just a medium of communication, expert in English is not an expert in all.
recently when trump came to India he quoted our vivekamonnan, then modi with a wishful mind called him "Dho Land" trump, so modi ji and trump doesn't qualify to be in this defence forum. :D

(mod can delete this while cleaning the thread)

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Going indigenous is all we want but also look at the situation we r in.. numbers of fighter jets we might require in future . And how much we have right now.. how much of them are 4th gen .. two hostile neighbors one of which irrational and another 14trl$ economy .. war can happen ny time .. Can our indigenous efforts fulfill our needs ? We might have to double the numbers of 4th gen air crafts with in a decade if we want to stand a chance . All indigenous efforts can go side by side we have enough requirement for that . Japan also producing its own 5th gen air craft why cnt we.
Are OFB, BDL, BEL, HAL running at full capacity.
Have we approached Kalyani for shells, artillery, spare parts?
Have we fast tracked weapon testing and Procurement?
Have we approached MKU and SMPP for more armour and helmets?

No we haven't done all that the first thing that our defence minister does is run to Russia for shopping.
Gar ne Local ata rakha he tab bhi Bahar Ashirwad atta kharindey jate he.

Our tendering, Designing, fabrication and testing rate can be approved but ain't nobody gonna look into that, buying straight from Russia is more easy.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
@LETHALFORCE @ezsasa

it looks like the talks are headed no where and action is imminent. chinese are in no mood to go empty hand and India is not going to budge. action might happen before winter settles in. if war breaks out, porkis will join them. because from porkis perspective, this is a Golden chance and once is their pathetic lifetime opportunity..

but India will damn sure give both of them bloody nose.

Country flag
@LETHALFORCE @ezsasa

it looks like the talks are headed no where and action is imminent. chinese are in no mood to go empty hand and India is not going to budge. action might happen before winter settles in. if war breaks out, porkis will join them. because from porkis perspective, this is a Golden chance and once is their pathetic lifetime opportunity..

If it does happen that late. By that time India will have a deadly buildup.
Pakis will be taken out first. And other nations may also be involved
as it would be a world war. All Paki cities will be history. IMO
Paki economy will be further in toilet and will destabilize them possibly earlier??

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@LETHALFORCE @ezsasa

was thinking about this unique situation yesterday.
globally Indian diplomats are known for their perseverance and chinese are know for stalling, now both are going head to head in negotiations, it would be interesting to see who would prevail.

Synergy

Country flag
Are OFB, BDL, BEL, HAL running at full capacity.
Have we approached Kalyani for shells, artillery, spare parts?
Have we fast tracked weapon testing and Procurement?
Have we approached MKU and SMPP for more armour and helmets?

No we haven't done all that the first thing that our defence minister does is run to Russia for shopping.
Gar ne Local ata rakha he tab bhi Bahar Ashirwad atta kharindey jate he.

Our tendering, Designing, fabrication and testing rate can be approved but ain't nobody gonna look into that, buying straight from Russia is more easy.
how are you so sure that our def companies aren't running at full capacity? somewhere (here or brf) I saw ofb staffs are working 16 hrs at a stretch.

I don't think we produce different kinds of R series missiles here and only Russia can supply us those.

we don't have some extra MiG 29s in our inventory.

we don't produce Excalibur rounds. etc.

before bashing everybody, better to realise the fact first.

*sorry to differ a bit.

Last edited:

Knowitall

Kindly go through list before Pulling out usa

We need Them To Increase Our economy at the Level Chinese
Once that is done

It Will "I walk Alone"

View attachment 51685

You really expect them to let us grow anywhere near their level they did that mistake with China once they won't do it with us again.

Today it's china and when china is out of the way then it will be India that is the harsh reality.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
You really expect them to let us grow anywhere near their level they did that mistake with China once they won't do it with us again.

Today it's china and when china is out of the way then it will be India that is the harsh reality.
No shit.
Even the companies which are leaving are directed to invest in different countries and even in smaller markets like Vietnam not everyone want to come to india and invest they have already started to diversify the supply chain. Their is no China moment for india. Even Amid trade war.

It's like the rolls royce nene moment again UK supplied Ussr RR Nene engine for aircrafts after few months soviets came ahead with their own copy of RR nene Klimov VK-1. After that lesson were learned and that mistake didn't happened again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles