Assassin 2.0

Country flag
We Do Same With Bangladesh ,Srilanka ,And other Smaller countries

Rest you reading To much On Into American Election Gimmick

State department runs USA not President

Nevertheless Politicians Are tend forget 80 % of there Promises

Rest It Similar line of Every Dem

Obama was no different when he came to India

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ia-on-religious-freedom-idUSKBN0L00FD20150127
I'm here to believe to recommend what's best for my country everyone have different point of view.
Some people want india to become junior partner of USA or end up becoming banana republic. I don't care what others think about india what their public opinion is even if public opinion in USA is very strong for india it take hardly 3-4 years propaganda to change.
It's very funny to say that USA president can't do shit. Actions of trump makes me doubt that.

I personally believe it's difficult to compare india with SK France japan and Germany their even if we combine all of them they will not reach the numbers of our population.

unlike other American fan boy's i believe it's indias greater national interest to keep foreign influences in check rather than signing away our country prone to foreign agendas and this based on policies which GOI makes rather than my own gyaan.

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
:rofl:
pakistan wooing Russia with what? that locust eaten economy?
Russia is smart enought..I guess to know where the business comes from also pakistan will give bad name to Russian products :rofl:like they did for f-16
With Chinese Push Russians Will anything

If you ask me I really have Doubt On Russians OEM supply of Spares in Sino-Indian conflict

scatterStorm

Country flag
Bullshit No one is getting F 22 I think it's either for F 16 or F 35 . That will also mean No S 400 No Su
Media doesn't know shit that there congress won't allow top secret jet to be exported.
Regarding F16s, no we don't want it. F35 we don't need it. Just keep coming MKIs and Rafael's.

We built infrastructure around Rafael, now we gonna do it for the F16s and F35, goodness now, it would take alteast 2 to 3 years.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Operational and maintenance costs for F-35 are probably the highest of any warplane
in the world
I agree. However, maintenance and life-cycle costs of Migs and SUs are no less. Plus, Russians are known to fleece you if you are too dependent on them (take Gorshakov as an example)!

F-35s will any-day dominate the skys against SU-27s, 30MKKs and what's that bane of a shame of a stealth fighter chinese fly with canards.

Moreover, take it as - something is better than nothing and this nothing is state of the art (looking how corrupt and lethargic our babus are, if we are able to get these, I would say good job Raksha Mantri for overruling the so called experts and south block babus)!

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
With Chinese Push Russians Will anything

If you ask me I really have Doubt On Russians OEM supply of Spares in Sino-Indian conflict
I suppose that doubt would have been ironed out already with the RM to Moscwa visit last week.
Russians very well know the chinese nibbling on their eastern territory too.
lets see..how Russia leverages the situation to please just one arrogant china

sorcerer

Country flag

Time for India to ban them too
Top ministers discuss ‘ban’ on Chinese 5G equipment

Already in Queue and

FCC bars Huawei and ZTE from subsidies, citing national security

Anandhu Krishna

Well I Will Reverse this logic on you

US Will say Pakistani's Are Our Long term Allies (like Russians for India)

We Will give them F-16 Block 60 MLU(AESA Upgrade) With AIM-120 D + CBU-105 under FMS

And Stand Off's JSOW

What Will be your reactions on this ????

Geopolitics is Very cruel game My friend
US have benn equipping Pakis with state of the art equipments for decades. Its nothing new. My reaction will be to find a way to counter it. Like we always did and win, like we always did.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Well Russian Did start using relation With Pakistani's to warning to us

Solution to all this is to buy shit ton of weapons to make Russians happy
buy wepaon to make USA happy

Why not buy weapons to make china and Pakistan happy as well.

Niggas are whipping us into submission and we are doing it because we are weak ourselves.

It's time to become self dependent.

Don't need to buy F 35 or SU 35 just whip babus and industry into making more mK 1.

Will OFB still be negotiating prices of Rifle when the Chinese reach delhi.

scatterStorm

Country flag
But we cannot wait till AMCA comes we need aircrafts right now
Even right now isn't the possibility, we can ask only France and Russia to give us the jets. Any new jet, even F21 will take time to have training, facilities to be built for.

On a second thought, SU34 is extremely good choice, because it can suffice both naval and air-bombing roles. AFAIK, It is the only fighter in Russian airforce to have terrain following and terrain avoidance modes.
Its also the only fighter bomber to have combat proven experience in a highly contested airspace over Syria. Operational 128 aircrafts with RAF already.

It has a good payload carrying capacity, low radar cross section, built for tough terrain avoidance and can work for navy too. Its newer AESA radar got combat clearance in 2016. A max take of weight of whopping 45Tons.

The issues are two few, but one of them is major, its T/W is almost 0.7

Knowitall

Well Russian Did start using relation With Pakistani's to warning to us

So? India cannot have the best of both worlds.

Compared to US russia has still not done.uch for pakistan whereas us keeps pumping money into them whatever may he the reason at the end they are funding our enemies repairing their f-16.

Atleast with russia their is a semblance of partnership but with us it will also be one one of puppet master.

WARREN SS

Country flag
US have benn equipping Pakis with state of the art equipments for decades. Its nothing new. My reaction will be to find a way to counter it. Like we always did and win, like we always did.
How Will u Counter ???

Russians has Nothing to Counter Russians are defeated technologically due To Economy

Chinese :megusta: :megusta:

Let me Assure You If US really anti India
GE Will be never Be Participating In LCA

cereal killer

Country flag
What about our desi LG-PGM's?:confused1:
All this talk about foreign equipments, emergency procurement it all points to the fact that our armed forces still don't trust our indigenous capability. Except for Indian artillery I don't think there anything noteworthy to write about. Most of our programs are either stuck or suffering from budget cuts. We have a hard task at our hand to become aatamnirbhar. We have serious issues like our depleting fighter jet squadrons. We have nobody but ourselves to blame.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Even right now isn't the possibility, we can ask only France and Russia to give us the jets. Any new jet, even F21 will take time to have training, facilities to be built for.

On a second thought, SU34 is extremely good choice, because it can suffice both naval and air-bombing roles. AFAIK, It is the only fighter in Russian airforce to have terrain following and terrain avoidance modes.
Its also the only fighter bomber to have combat proven experience in a highly contested airspace over Syria. Operational 128 aircrafts with RAF already.

It has a good payload carrying capacity, low radar cross section, built for tough terrain avoidance and can work for navy too. Its newer AESA radar got combat clearance in 2016. A max take of weight of whopping 45Tons.

The issues are two few, but one of them is major, its T/W is almost 0.7
Rafale EW capabilitie's are enought to take on China's it could go deep into the tibet destory's strategic target's and come back easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles