India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
How do you say abandoned by our Govt? Any proofs? Lot of Hindus stayed back during partition! Many people migrated till late 60's. Many Muslims who went to Pak migrated back to India after some years feeling threatened in Pak. Don't foolishly blame govt! Now they're in trouble after 70 yrs doesn't mean it's govt fault!
Do you have any idea how poor most of them are? People fail to make migrations during such events due to lack of ability, all the time.

Who allowed Pakistan to hold Hindus back for doing things like sanitation work? Who signed the Nehru-Liaqat Pact?

The lack of feeling of duty towards your own persecuted co-religionists next door is truly amusing, I must say.

akhil mehta

Country flag
The images he is presenting, the LAC is not running through the same features. And how are you supposed to analyze using his image?

Just a waste of time it seems.
Its not about where is LAC located its about Indians now started Taking position in higher ground and overlooking the PLA base . Its change everything
In mountain warfare only heights matters not valley
if india controls the heights india control the valley.
In this case Galwan valley.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Do you have any idea how poor most of them are? People fail to make migrations during such events due to lack of ability, all the time.

Who allowed Pakistan to hold Hindus back for doing things like sanitation work? Who signed the Nehru-Liaqat Pact?

The lack of feeling of duty towards your own persecuted co-religionists next door is truly amusing, I must say.
Migration happened till 1960's. Pak brutality started after military rule 1959. 13-15 years is lot of time! They chose not to migrate whatsoever! After military rule they realised mistake. Now how is that a govt fault? Will govt of India will allow migration forever when they feel viable to migrate?

here2where

... we need to move closer to the US . We really don’t have a choice. China is making use of our neighbours against us. I have been saying this all along. In today’s world you cannot play the lone wolf. You need strong allies.
World is like a jail. Seek protection from one big boy, else be ready for nightly 'tender love' from all the big boys.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Migration happened till 1960's. Pak brutality started after military rule 1959. 13-15 years is lot of time! They chose not to migrate whatsoever! After military rule they realised mistake. Now how is that a govt fault? Will govt of India will allow migration forever when they feel viable to migrate?
No, you can sit and quietly enjoy the show as Hindu women are raped and sold, while making all sorts of excuses to feel better about it :)

Concard

Country flag
All the people here commenting should seriously discuss India mounting a offensive on the Chinese when the winter arrives instead of discussing everything under the sun. The topics discussed here are all over the place.

I still believe India should hold it's position and frustrate the Chinese. Before winter we should have more soldiers acclimatized and be in winter gear. Then and only then we should move in large numbers and surround their positions and be ready for any eventuality. Our national animal is Tiger. Just like Tiger we wait and wait and wait and then pounce on the prey when the time is right.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Its not about where is LAC located its about Indians now started Taking position in higher ground and overlooking the PLA base . Its change everything
India should trek and hold more neighboring peaks even if they have to cross LAC and claim till occupied heights as new claimed LAC and do reverse on CCP! Chene should feel vulnerable and threatened

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
POK is completely useless for India. I repeat again for your benefit, payoff is in Sindh where people will support Indian army.

Gilgit Baltistan is for some other day.

Don't worry about this disputed BS. If war is to be fought, fight it on your own terms.
With all due respect, I disagree on the PoK statement sir.
I have seen maps clearly where the tract called PoK sandwiched between Jammu&Kashmir and Potohar of Pakjab is actually a barrier between Kashmir and Rawalpindi-Islamabad.
The traditional boundary of J&K state is based on geography - high ridges overlooking the fertile land of Panjab. Our guns will be overlooking ICT & Pindi. Though it is infested with Paki rats.

I agree with ur other points. I'd even go to lengths of convincing Balochis too apart frm Sindh to join the Union, but that's for another day to talk. We shdve taken atleast Tharparkar and Umerkot dists for our Sindhi population.

johnq

it is best to start shooting war in late Sept and October as Chinese will be more strained in winter
By then the Chinese will have taken over a much greater area of land, and hardened their positions with reinforced multilayer concrete and re-inforced with a lot more firepower. The longer India waits, the harder it becomes to evict the Chinese from their positions on the Indian side of the LAC.

cereal killer

Country flag

I think few years ago these same Hindus hosted a rally or something in Pakistan where they swore allegiance to Pak. Hindus who migrated to India are most welcome. But those who still chose to live in hell they've made their choice & are only a political tool to humiliate Pakistan globally about how minorities are treated there. Being emotional will do us no good. Better to care for Hindus living in India than in Pakistan. Heck even we have not made ourselves a Hindu Rashtra. What can we do? It is not medieval world where we fight wars on religion. Christians are also treated badly in Pakistan over the years. Did west cares? No they don't. Nobody gives a Sh**t about this as long as our interests are served. OF course Pakistan will pay for it in future someday. Gang bang will be unlike the world has ever seen.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Dude Sindh was taken away during partition & we never claimed Sindh since Independence
But sir, Sindh never got a chance to be partitioned. The three border dists would've choosen India had there been a discussion on Sindh on the lines of Bengal, Punjab, Assam.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
I think few years ago these same Hindus hosted a rally or something in Pakistan where they swore allegiance to Pak. Hindus who migrated to India are most welcome. But those who still chose to live in hell they've made their choice & are only a political tool to humiliate Pakistan globally about how minorities are treated there. Being emotional will do us no good. Better to care for Hindus living in India than in Pakistan. Heck even we have not made ourselves a Hindu Rashtra. What can we do? It is not medieval world where we fight wars on religion. Christians are also treated badly in Pakistan over the years. Did west cares? No they don't. Nobody gives a Sh**t about this as long as our interests are served. OF course Pakistan will pay for it in future someday. Gang bang will be unlike the world has ever seen.
And they represent every single Pakistani Hindu? In that case there are a lot of cucked states in India which won't be worth saving in the future either. Using the same logic.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Better than our PM giving un secheduled visit to have dinner 🙂
That PM brought CAA (and is the first in decades to really give Pak a kick up the ass, though that's besides the point in discussion), though it's clearly not enough for those who are too poor/or stopped from making the journey.

You on the other hand are sitting and making excuses for letting those excesses continue. But you're far from the only Hindu I've met like this, so I won't waste my time.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Dude Sindh was taken away during partition & we never claimed Sindh since Independence that's like saying China wants whole Uttarakhand Is it possible? . PoK & GB is disputed land where we have every right to act coz it is in our claim line & should/is our immediate focus. Maybe in future when we have a final war with Pakistan we will take these lands including whole of Pakistan.
Boss this is the game you need to understand. You need to forget what happened in 1947 as borders have changed since. By not recognizing these changes, we are doing a great disservice to our own future generations.

India has a reason to go into Sindh, that is to protect Sindhi people from oppression of Punjabis. No such reason exists in POK.

A war is necessary now to settle the borders. Otherwise we will have unsettled borders forever.

cereal killer

Country flag
But sir, Sindh never got a chance to be partitioned. The three border dists would've choosen India had there been a discussion on Sindh on the lines of Bengal, Punjab, Assam.
Same Kashmir problem. Do you know PooncH Rajouri sectors even revolted coz they wanted to Join Pakistan. Hari Singh had to sent troops to curb the rebellion. It frankly doesn't matter what the people wanted. Jiski laathi uski bhains. Partition is anyways controversial subject. Anyways our Govt. has so far focused on PoK & that's sensible too. We are no expansionists like Chinks now. We will be someday though.

ladder

Country flag
Can you say by looking at the images presented and the line that consitutes LAC in them, tell the Triangular area falls in Indian or Chinese side of LAC?

But then our media is going hyperdrive using the images from a couple of sources and analysing whether we have 'pink colour' tents.

First determine without ambiguity, what is the alignment of LAC, then we can determine the color of tents and style of embakments.

To conclude that triangular piece of land falls within the Indian side of LAC and IA has abandoned it, will be self defeating when you aren't sure of the LAC alignment in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles