India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akula

Country flag
Too late.. video making rounds in hongkong and taiwan.. Well they did nt ask whn they released video of dokhlam standoff whn one of their guy was kicking frm back like a coward...
Really

HawkisRight

Country flag
Too late.. video making rounds in hongkong and taiwan.. Well they did nt ask whn they released video of dokhlam standoff whn one of their guy was kicking frm back like a coward...
Dude any source on that I would love to see it👍
There is diplomacy & there is diplomacy.

Replying incursion with incursion & presenting them the same dilemma we face is what we did in Doklam.
Here we are bending over, pulling down our pants & presenting our ass & hope they're not into those stuff.

Next they'll probe into permanent Indian territory, knowing fully well that all India will do is wait & plead.

Need has arisen... They're taking full control of the disputed area while IA is having 1962 flashbacks & is being stopped from patrolling those parts. THEY HAVE A PERMANENT BASE!!!

How did our "needs to be vacated in winter" theory work in Kargil?.. If we can hold Shiachen in winter, they can hold Pangong.
Few rocky outcrops have been taken. We have returned the favor. You can not physically place a man at every rocky outcrop.
Hey exact same words were given to me

rockdog

Country flag
as expected wu mao have taken up the job. today is gonna be a entertaining day on SM.

View attachment 48976
View attachment 48977

On Chinese military forum we confirmed the Vehicle is Dong Feng brand. And there are some pitcures showed the fight also had some Indian soldier got hurt. The PLA ar wearing masks, it seems happended at same time.

143144ou6shuv8huwbr6ys.jpg

Such kind of fight never stops on the LAC, the buttom line is nobody really fire.

Last edited:

Niks_12

Country flag
On Chinese military forum we confirmed the Vehicle is Dong Feng brand. And there are some pitcures showed the fight also had some Indian soldier got hurt. The PLA ar wearing masks, it seems happended at same time.

Such kind of fight never stops on the border, the buttom line is nobody really fire.
It’s strange that you suddenly appear with your propaganda out of nowhere. Lols, keep dreaming with your photoshopped pics. Even if this is true, I am sure there are 2 times more Chinese lying out there half dead.

Tridev123

Country flag
Diplomacy does not mean we give them more concessions. It should mean that we first formally call to cut down on imports so that it hurts their economy. Second, we also capture land elsewhere. Once these two are done, then trade one piece of land with another. Next, ask them to balance the trade else we reduce imports even more.

Both these need to be done immediately, not months from now. And these steps have to be done demonstrably and visibly. Drive home the point that India knows how to go for the jugular. Chinese are just 2-bit human beings, and can be browbeaten and cowed down like any others.

China will use its proxies in India, like the commies, the anti-gvt media, Congress and sundry parties, to drum up constant noise in the public. But due to the corona blessing, these nuisance entities in India cannot take out public rallies- they can only be vocal online, or in some media. The gvt doesnt have to be scared that it will lose majority anytime, so it can safely ignore all such nuisance for the next few months. Just plan on how to teach the Chinese a lesson or two, show them how two can play the same game.

Imagine the adrenaline rush, and the morale booster it will give every Indian, the patriotism it will arouse both in the civil and military, if India grabs a few 100sqKM of Chinese land, and then sets the terms of diplomacy.

And no, China will not go for an all out war with India- it has many other fronts to defend against; besides, India is no more a pushover. And yes, if necessary, play up the real or imaginary Modi-Trump "friendship" to put mental doubt among the chinese. If MAD is the way to go, then so be it. It helped US-Russia maintain peace in the cold-war, and it may be resurrected here today. Panchsheel nonsense is just that, pure nonsense when the other party is China or Pak.
Diplomacy should have a time limit. If the Chinese stay adamant then its time for action. It would be beneficial if we can count on US support. After all the enemy 's enemy can be our friend. Nothing wrong in it and we don't have to become their concubine. It can be a relationship of mutual respect and shared strategic vision for Asia.

Any support for a 1 megaton thermonuclear bomb test at Pokhran by us?. It will energise the nation and send a very strong signal to Beijing. I think we need not worry about US sanctions. We have already been sanctioned by Covid 19 with exports and imports down and almost zero GDP growth. The world will have to depend on India for medical supplies and vaccines in the near future.

God help our decision makers in making the right choices.

China will never give back our land unless we capture a proportional part of Chinese controlled Tibet as a bargaining chip.

rockdog

Country flag
It’s strange that you suddenly appear with your propaganda out of nowhere. Lols, keep dreaming with your photoshopped pics. Even if this is true, I am sure there are 2 times more Chinese lying out there half dead.
I just present the news image from China side, i don't care you like it or not.
I have been this forum for 10 yrs, not suddenly appear.

Ultramarine

Country flag
The 'buttom' line

View attachment 48978

Such kind of fight never stops on the LAC, the buttom line is nobody really fire.
The 'buttom' line is not that nobody really 'fire'. The bottomline is that the Indian military does not do a good job in bringing more
of similar pics and videos in public domain, ostensibly to further inflame passions. Info war is not really our strongest suit.

Cant say the same about Chinese. Can we, comrade?

Niks_12

Country flag
I just present the news image from China side, i don't care you like it or not.
I have been this forum for 10 yrs, not suddenly appear.
I will give you a free suggestion. Develop a Chinese version of photoshop like you copy the other stuff, since you guys use it so much and are experts at it, will save you BEGGARS the license cost.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

View attachment 48978

Looks like when Chinese attacked with batons studded with nails.. but the best part was, the PLA left their vehicles and ran back...

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

View attachment 48978

I personally dont mind this pic you posted.

Its shows Indians are badly injured..which means they faught like a team.

The video of PLA is shocking..coz they leave their soldier and put reverse gear of a Armoured vehicle..that too backed up by a long convoi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles