India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
There were multiple skirmishes. We don't know which day, which incident but Mogambo khush hua at sight of PLA Supahman whimpering like a puppy. :rotfl:
Yes.. India is the underdog here.. Every video or image of Shuperpower china getting thrashed damages China's reputation much more, than a video of Indian soldier injured... I guess GOI deliberately leaked this.. and wanted China to loose some face, because they tried to attack India in the middle of a pandemic...

rockdog

Country flag
I personally dont mind this pic you posted.

Its shows Indians are badly injured..which means they faught like a team.

The video of PLA is shocking..coz they leave their soldier and put reverse gear of a Armoured vehicle..that too backed up by a long convoi.
From Chinese military forum source, the PLA single vehicle ambushed by IA, and the soldier is caputred.
And then the massive PLA soldier came to support and captured some IA sodiers. And this incident is solved.

There are 1 IA soldier heavy injured and 6 with light injured.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
On Chinese military forum we confirmed the Vehicle is Dong Feng brand. And there are some pitcures showed the fight also had some Indian soldier got hurt. The PLA ar wearing masks, it seems happended at same time.

View attachment 48978

Such kind of fight never stops on the LAC, the buttom line is nobody really fire.
so u attacked us first no surprise u also got reply u should be lucky that Chinese soldier was not seriously injured by us.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
From Chinese military forum source, the PLA single vehicle ambushed by IA, and the soldier is caputred.
And then the massive PLA soldier came to support and captured some IA sodiers. And this incident is solved.
But why are PLA buddies standing that far.. the PLA were in large numbers too. They just did not have the stomach.. Also two vehicles were abandoned by the PLA..

doreamon

Country flag
To Indian posters, war is hell.

Make sure you have the stomach to accept casualties.

Opposition and Fifth Columnists could play worse images of injured, dead soldiers.

Just hope if we are going to war, the objectives are achieved and gains aren't squandered away by Dumbocrats.
Who is the aggresor here ? China has been bullying all countries around its border.. There was already news leaked in media that indians were attacked with sticks with spikes in it.. atleast this video shows our soldiers replied these pusies ..

rockdog

Country flag
But why are PLA buddies standing that far.. the PLA were in large numbers too. They just did not have the stomach.. Also two vehicles were abandoned by the PLA..
I don't know, i just quoted some dicussion from Chinese military forum. As Indian here, we are also watch the situation but we are normal people don't know that's really happened. just limited source.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
On Chinese military forum we confirmed the Vehicle is Dong Feng brand. And there are some pitcures showed the fight also had some Indian soldier got hurt. The PLA ar wearing masks, it seems happended at same time.

View attachment 48978

Such kind of fight never stops on the LAC, the buttom line is nobody really fire.
The picture of injured indian soldiers is photoshopped .. Its the same guy who is lying on the ground.. (the first and the second guy are the same)

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

But how did Chinese forum say about how 1 soldier was out of the Armoured carrier?

And why they left.

Regarding Indian soldier injured thats your claim and not a fact necessarily.

another_armchair

Country flag

Didn't your forum discuss how over 14 PLA men had to be pulled out of Pangong Tso lake?

Some with fractures, some swallowed too much water. One thing in common - All were weeping.

If you take a club and hit a man on the head, Indian or Chinese, he will bleed and his skull could crack.
The club breaks only in Jackie Chan, Jet Li movies.

We have given the Chinese a really long leash. Don't pull so hard at the leash that your neck snaps.

There is still time. Leave Tibet and go back to a comfortable life in Mainland China. You are messing with the wrong dispensation here. Look at Pakistan till Uri happened. Its been a nightmare since where even NLI doesn't want to venture near the LoC. Go back. Go home. Leave Tibet. There is still time.

Last edited:

Ultramarine

Country flag

How convenient !
Look at the video. You can spot one Indian soldier with a torn jacket. Typically happens when the jacket is struck with something with edges. There was one incident where your super army came with batons studded with nails. This pretty much can be of the same incident.

So,
1. You guys came in a convoy to attack us with batons studded with nails.

2. Indian soldiers get injured in the initial melee.

3. Indian respond and chinese start whimpering.

I wonder if the chinese military forum will elaborate more on this.

Waanar

Country flag
I don't know, i just quoted some dicussion from Chinese military forum. As Indian here, we are also watch the situation but we are normal people don't know that's really happened. just limited source.
"As Indians here" doesn't apply to most Chinese (no hard feelings). We're a democracy which has broadcasted live CT ops on many occasions. Meanwhile, Chinese Communist Party's censorship and propaganda is infamous.

There will be a skewed view of situation on the ground among your people.

rockdog

Country flag
But how did Chinese forum say about how 1 soldier was out of the Armoured carrier?

And why they left.

Regarding Indian soldier injured thats your claim and not a fact necessarily.
As i said, I don't know the real fact during the LAC, i just quoted the image related this incident from Chinese military forum.

If you have interest, you would try to translate the related threat at:

and the Army Section from:

Jailor

Country flag

View attachment 48978

Even if this pic is considered to be true the difference is there's more than one they didn't run leaving behind,
while your noodles refused to come out of the armoured vehicle even when your guy was bleeding just outside and left him behind like a true coward.

Also try and post video, you very well know your sudden attack in ladakh was retaliated with interest in sikkim and also a junior IA soldier breaking teeths of your officer and you couldn't do nothing about it.

rockdog

Country flag
How convenient !
Look at the video. You can spot one Indian soldier with a torn jacket. Typically happens when the jacket is struck with something with edges. There was one incident where your super army came with batons studded with nails. This pretty much can be of the same incident.

So,
1. You guys came in a convoy to attack us with batons studded with nails.

2. Indian soldiers get injured in the initial melee.

3. Indian respond and chinese start whimpering.

I wonder if the chinese military forum will elaborate more on this.
U don't need to express your emotion to me, i just present some images and background story from Chinese military forum. Your angry makes no sense to me, I don't express my personal feeling here anyway.

freethinker777

Country flag
Tibetans will have to stop being pacifist. They will have to take weapons and fight Han Chinese in mainlandbin cities like Beijing, Shanghai. Rioters run amok in Delhi. Rioting taking place in multiple cities in USA. China needs to feel the pain from inside. Chinese have been supplying weapons to NE insurgents in india and Pak based terrorists for attack in India. India and West needs to do the same to china.arm xingiang dissenters with AK rifles. Arm inner Mongolians. Arm Tibetans. Arm Taiwanese. Arm hongkongers. Arm every Chinese dissenter. India will have to shed it's morals in this dharmyuddha. Buddha will have to take form of violent and fearful king Siddhartha.

rockdog

Country flag
Even if this pic is considered to be true the difference is there's more than one they didn't run leaving behind,
while your noodles refused to come out of the armoured vehicle even when your guy was bleeding just outside and left him behind like a true coward.

Also try and post video, you very well know your sudden attack in ladakh was retaliated with interest in sikkim and also a junior IA soldier breaking teeths of your officer and you couldn't do nothing about it.
Sorry, the information is very limited, the PLA is quite isolatied system. The normal Chinese military fans sometiems need to go Twitter and Indian Meida to guess what really happens...

This image is not from a unkown uploader in the forum, since few hours ago, the "Chinese captured solider" video are circulating on Chinese cyber, people are angry that "Are we lost the conflict with Indian?", then this mystery image shown. I personal believe this image is ture.

cereal killer

Country flag
so u attacked us first no surprise u also got reply u should be lucky that Chinese soldier was not seriously injured by us.
I think few Indian soldiers might have got injured due to stone pelting by the Chinkies & we may have returned the favour & injured theirs. This is probably little old incident when all this started. Anyways we are used to the bloodshed & not the Chinese. Few more videos like these CCP will be roasted in Taiwan HK & even in their own China.

hammer head

Country flag
Well, its shameful that the Chinese despite being in an armoured vehicle reversed and ran back. These scuffles are common, but you can see what happened on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles