India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese knew we would use ours 2000s to jam and destroy their AD System's even S 400 so we have to think what kind of counter measures they could deployed

JBH22

That's why I say they could deploy the S 400 with their or equipments like any HQ systems and literally they are not gonna send it without the EW equipment's even chinese equipments are not upto the international standard they still could hold it
One thing also Pantsir is not effective system for defeated by Turkey in Libya using UAV. That's the major concern ahead. In fact our airbase may one day be prone to such attack imagine UAV with 5kg explosive blowing up USD 60 Mio Sukhoi parked on. Airfield. A URI type attack but using drones

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One thing also Pantsir is not effective system for defeated by Turkey in Libya using UAV. That's the major concern ahead. In fact our airbase may one day be prone to such attack imagine UAV with 5kg explosive blowing up USD 60 Mio Sukhoi parked on. Airfield. A URI type attack but using drones
But at a great cost Turkey also lost many drones both Anka and UAS systems in syria and in Libya haftar made many and many mistakes that's why I say it's how you use your equipment's

Tridev123

Country flag
Attempt to grab land is directed at many objective but the main aims seems to be discredit Modi. The internal actors behavior is a testimony to that.

In the event of China not able to achieve its main objective, it would be futile to garb a few km at the risk of larger loses.
You may be right as far as the political angle is concerned. If the Congress has struck a deal with the Chinese government then they must be exposed. What have they promised the Chinese is left to speculation. The question that arises then should the BJP do a political deal with the Chinese promising economic benefits in return for restoring status quo ante. Politics sucks in this country.

But I am more concerned with the PLA activity. This kind of bullying is very irritating and cannot be condoned. We are not the India of 1962 and have the might to respond strongly. All Indians simply want the Chinese to vacate our land.

I am sure many Indians like the idea of Salami Slicing. Why should the Chinese have a monopoly on salami slicing. Our Mountain Strike Corps should reach its full potential in terms of manpower and equipment in the shortest possible time. Elements of the Strike Corps along with the SFF should start salami slicing Chinese controlled Tibet and restore the rule of His Holiness The Dalai Lama.

We need to build up credible offensive capability to threaten China's vital interests in the Tibet - Xinjiang region. Tibet and Xinjiang are China 's soft under belly where the Han Chinese do not constitute a majority. We cannot always be on the defensive. Reclaiming POK and Gilgit Baltistan will put us in a stronger position to threaten Chinese control over Xinjiang. Since the Chinese have disregarded all previously signed bilateral agreements they should have no objection if we take back our land POK & GB. Control over POK and GB will increase our strategic options against China. The Karakoram Highway passes through the region.

I believe if Pakistan cries the Chinese as Big Daddy will feel the pressure.

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
But at a great cost Turkey also lost many drones both Anka and UAS systems in syria and in Libya haftar made many and many mistakes that's why I say it's how you use your equipment's
Perfect candidate
The IAI Harop has a loiter (flying) time of 6 hours and a range of 1000 km both

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I always think turkey is hyping their claim in a hyper style the have lost 7 UAS and upto 5 TAI Anka Drone's in Syria alone they always show their success but never disclose their lost aircraft's I dont think they are Drone's superpower but hogwash hawa like how park's try to show off their star fighter's but even lost to ours Gant's

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Trade war deepens as Hong Kong, Chinese Customs hold back export consignments from India

Exporter associations have written to the Ministry of Commerce about Hong Kong and Chinese Customs holding back export consignments from India.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
LOL Even Hardcore Islamist Congi's Knows China Will not Appease them & ecosystem Like Indian Democracy

Shukla wasn't wrong on this one. KMs think they're some special due to some flimsy agreements which were unacceptable during Kashmir's accession to India. Last time trusting on KMs led to the genocide of the Pandits there. Good he said it openly, they're the same bunch actually, after all these years.

cereal killer

Country flag
LOL Even Hardcore Islamist Congi's Knows China Will not Appease them & ecosystem Like Indian Democracy

This Shukla dude needs to be arrested. The guy is spilling too much beans. How is Govt. tolerating this guy. The congi guy is 100% anti India but at least he is not admitting it in front of the world. While this Chukla is himself sounding like geelani & Mirwaiz. Arrest this m****rf***r. :mad2::mad2::shoot:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Yes, because that Kargil congi got turned into a popsicle with a cane up his ass.
Modi is nicely using this event to his full advantage:

Revealing links between China and its interests with Congress, Communists, Fake News Peddlers.

Nepali Communists are being exposed.

The strangehold of leftist ecosystem is under threat today unlike never before I felt.

Pakis are completely sidelined and they no longer get any footage by MSM which adds to it's irrelevancy.

India finally getting Atma nirbhar on account of getting control of its manufacturing and economy.

Modi did a China on China. China used market access and cheap manufacturing as carrot and strangled Western MNCs with tech transfer, IP theft and all unethical tricks of the book.

Now Modi allowed free import from China for some time. Then slowly increases tariffs and started assemble in India. Chinese companies got massive market share in Indian electronics industry and also startup industry.

After Chinese are invested now, then Modi choked up the takeover law by requiring every deal from countries sharing border with India to pass through Govt scrutiny. Gala it's our time to squeeze Chinese companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles