India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
or they are planning something big............
It is sure that they are up to something but S400 ? Afaik S400 is to defend high value targets and cities. What high value target they have near Galwan ?

In such a remote place from original China what could be planned ? They already have encroached Gosthana.

here2where

But but but India is not even a threat to mighty china as told by wumao.

And there was something like j20 ...... Maybe .and what happened to hq9. ???

Back to Russians to save ass. That's the Chinese military Industrial capability. And then people question why I doubt chinese quality . Lol. Lol.
having said that, what better time to test their new purchases than against incoming IAF bogies eh?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Are there any PLAAF jets in India's western border?

- lot of sarcasm on these tweet...

- did his friends in pakistan called him and told about the PLAAF fleets? how did he get that intel?

- this lefties will tie everything against modi. trump said i am sending my fleet to SCS and i am pulling my troop from Europe because INDIA is in trouble and not becoz modi is in trouble. but buffoons wants to tie a modi angle to this.

- if trump does not send us aircraft carrier, then also morons like him will blame modi.

- modi is trying to stand up against a bully on behalf of 700 crore INDIAN population(that includes, hindus, muslims, sikhs, Christians, jains etc and also assholes like him.)

- if china attacks and invade our land, they will kill indiscriminately including all hindus, muslims and sikhs and christians.. and every one.. what make them think that china will spare them? considering the uighurs situations

- we need to need to united in times like these.. difficult situation clearly separates friends and enemies aur pechle ek mahine se sare chutiyon aur desh ke gaddharon ka pehchaan hogaya.

cereal killer

Country flag
It is sure that they are up to something but S400 ? Afaik S400 is to defend high value targets and cities. What high value target they have near Galwan ?

In such a remote place from original China what could be planned ? They already have encroached Gosthana.
Gosthana?? Cows in a cold desert you kidding

tsunami

Country flag
These may be pressure tactics by CCP to make India back down & emerge victorious in this face off. They're simply afraid to fight. We should not fall for this. CPEC will be dead in a matter of hours if a western front is opened. This is again trying to intimidate your enemy without firing shots like Sun Tsu. As soon as our emergency procurement is complete we should strike PLA first thing.
Mostly yes but if there is one point where we could not counter them effectively they will try to repeat 1962. They will go to last stage to make India blink. If after everything they do not see any week spot where they can attack they will go back. But 15th june has proved things can go south any time.

Spindrift

I don't know, probably annex the whole of Ladakh? Us S400 to defend their ground assets when they make a push for it.

garg_bharat

Country flag
in current situation with Taiwan, Japan and 3 US Battle Groups near china it needs S-400 in Eastern front for possible for any action......
China is fearing a military action from USA. The thinking goes that Trump will do something to improve his chances of re-election. Obviously China does not know where Americans will strike.

Americans may do nothing but the fear still plays.

cereal killer

Country flag
Mostly yes but if there is one point where we could not counter them effectively they will try to repeat 1962. They will go to last stage to make India blink. If after everything they do not see any week spot where they can attack they will go back. But 15th june has proved things can go south any time.
Maybe yes but I think they are Sh**t scared. Remember we are a smaller power than China to the world. This is a gamble that China played if they lose they'll lose their face like never before. I think they'll try everything to make India back down without a fight. Involving Pakistan means giving a full incentive to US to get involved coz it may spiral out of control. Nuclear showdown is always a possibility between India & Pak & there are a lot of permutation & combinations if u get India & Pak involved. Whole of Asia will be unsettled. The way I see this going it is going to be another border war between India & China. Pakistan will be kept neutral by external forces & moreover they just can't afford anything other than intense firing at LoC or few fidayeen attacks in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles