India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianHawk

Country flag
More like they are planning for 2 front attack on India. It will take a month or 2 to build required infrastructure in Pakistan. To counter geographic advantage which India enjoys over China, they will try a 2 front attack. Use pakistan's air bases and border infrastructure, that's the plan.
Nope that's what they want us to think so that in panic we deescalate on lac where we overwhelm them.

Pakistan is not stupid enough to open front against India in Sindh and paki Punjab . It wants Kashmir . A battle in Sindh and Punjab will see Pakistan economy sent to Stone age with karcahi destroyed and Lahore in indian occupation. And it will still not get Kashmir where we are sitting with 6 lakh forces and might use nukes if desperate.

On top of that Pakistan is desperately looking for loans just to survive and is in no position to indulge in all out fight.

Also chini jets and chini use of Pakistan in war means Pakistan will be cutoff from Europe and USA which is the end of Pakistan beggars economy.

Also actual two front push might make India sign treaty with USA which is a nightmare for china.

It's more propaganda nothing else.

Immanuel

Country flag
Sent them to Manali for a vacation.. good grass and of course as reserves for Ladakh..
We won't be hosting Americans certainly in large numbers (i doubt ever). We need this war to be limited, a world war 3 isn't the Idea. IF push comes to shove and we grab TAR and regions across the border that fine. Obviously there have been rumours of certain SF teams from the US being based in India for rapid action into Puki Strategic assets but they shall remain rumours.

Where we need US help is quick purchases, mostly of ammo and may be additional platforms: C-130J, C-17s, MH-64Rs, More Apaches, Chinooks etc.

bhramos

Country flag
Expected, I am sure the S-400 was always deployed in the region.
in current situation with Taiwan, Japan and 3 US Battle Groups near china it needs S-400 in Eastern front for possible for any action......

Bhadra

Country flag
So you deduced this by just a tweet from an OSINT handle who keep on harping that we are taking POK tomorrow or next week. Exaggerating everything is the main modus operandi of these handles. Definitely, there is a help of US in crucial intelligence inputs in this stand off but deducing that Indian intelligence has no capability of acquiring intelligence inputs and questioning the working of the same is just plain ignorant.
By the way R&AW and MI has it's own officers cadre unless you were talking about the IB regarding that uncalled DG jibe.
I am no one to have any jibes and it is immaterial as all are very thick skinned incl that lower of the rung RAW cadre who remain raw till they retire..

But the taste of pudding is in eating...
If the Chines come in such large numbers and they have not been preempted by us then there is something very wrong somewhere... someone definitely was sleeping..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Sorry this completely busts Gokhale's theory. Even Iyer Mitra is supporting this.
Access point.. with water flowing under.. There is no way india would have built that with the water flow controlled by Chinese. Indian road construction i galwan valley started after the standoff? I think its just a blurred image... I think he is over analyzing here..

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Fattu Chinese 😂, for just one small LAC clash they are deploying S400, they are truly in the league of Pakis who give nuclear threat for each and everything but only suffer death of their terrorists.

It clearly means they lost 40+ soldiers that night.

Spindrift

Fattu Chinese 😂, for just one small LAC clash they are deploying S400, they are truly in the league of Pakis who give nuclear threat for each and everything but only suffer death of their terrorists.

or they are planning something big............

Immanuel

Country flag
India is not amenable to hosting American troops. At least in the present context. Any deployment to Asia means Japan or South Korea or Diego Garcia. If any troops are deployed to give a warning to Chini in Pakistan, I expect those troops in Diego Garcia.
Very true, we don't need help in conducting the combat rather more in support network, intel, ammo etc would be great. I doubt anybody in MOD, PMO or the Services would even entertain the thought of Active US combat troops in India fighting along side.

IndianHawk

Country flag

There are even worse than porkies. Atleast Pakistan never brought Nepal to fight India. Lmao.

cereal killer

Country flag
These may be pressure tactics by CCP to make India back down & emerge victorious in this face off. They're simply afraid to fight. We should not fall for this. CPEC will be dead in a matter of hours if a western front is opened. This is again trying to intimidate your enemy without firing shots like Sun Tsu. As soon as our emergency procurement is complete we should strike PLA first thing.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I almost bought Huawei matepad pro but after this India and China conflict my father called me and advised to buy iPad Air or Samsung galaxy s8 I am planning to buy iPad air from their official website
I really don't understand the necessity of tablets.
Phone are 7 inch already now and laptops are 12-13 inch. Both are way way more useful and practical than tablets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles