India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proxy1234

Country flag
Dint know this..Gen Panag even mocked the then army chief and now CDS on a point where everyone criticized Sandeep Dikshit.
It is a part of narrative building against the current CDS. See the posts of Joe Shearer in PDF, feels like openly building a narrative against CDS and this will be the next salvo on the Indian government.
@IndianHawk @ezsasa @hit&run @Bhadra @LETHALFORCE

Last edited:
Country flag

sachincba

Country flag

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Do you think , Indian media is humiliating China unnecessarily. Or this order has come from top ?
Unnecessary aggression may lead to war.
Wars are not fought on the basis of media humiliation.

Last edited:

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Keyboard warrior sitting comfort of home crying for revenge. I have ten years track record on this forum and don't need to prove my Allegiance.
De escalation I hope it happens nobody wants to see coffins. At this juncture think beyond if you have to fight without industrial base I guarantee you defeat.

Just having an account that is ten years old doesn't imply anything. As, I am into this forum since 2010 too. But this is my third account.

Yeah, nobody here wants any more dead soldiers on our side too. But that doesn't mean we should give up our dignity. A war in inevitable as more or less as it seems.

Yeah sure these keyboard warriors are overhyped about a war as it seems. But you and I both know as we are old enough that without these guys we cannot win atleast not in the propaganda front.

Country flag

IndianHawk

Country flag
It is a part of narrative building against the current CDS. See the posts of Joe Shearer in PDF, feels like openly building a narrative against CDS and this will be the next salvo on the Indian government.
@IndianHawk @ezsasa @hit&run @Bhadra @LETHALFORCE
These guys have no audience other than some English Twitter intellectuals. Let them play among themselves.

On actual policy or actual politics these people are inconcequential now.

Country flag

Indian Army Captured Chinese Soldiers In Ladakh Despite Being Outnumbered

Country flag

China Unhappy Over New Indian ‘Engagement Rules’ Of Using Weapons On India-China Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles