India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

freethinker777

Country flag
anybody else noticed how good these shekhar gupta videos are, whether related to covid or indo-china conflict, even during balakot his videos were on point
Coupta has lost his reputation forever. Now even if he tells truth or makes good point no one will believe him or appreciate it. Tag of lie peddler will remain with him for his whole life.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
These guys have no audience other than some English Twitter intellectuals. Let them play among themselves.

On actual policy or actual politics these people are inconcequential now.
On the other hand major Gaurav Arya is making a major name in Defence Media.

His regulars interviews in defensive offence are on of the most watched videos.
He brings and excellent shows like the patriot and Blitzkrieg.
Tho I have an opinion that he shouldn't involve himself in Republic Debate which is no more than shouting Competition.

Major Arya is too good of a show host, he should run his own thing.

IndianHawk

Country flag

China Unhappy Over New Indian ‘Engagement Rules’ Of Using Weapons On India-China Border
Aww chinkies don't like be killed. Boo.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Rahul looks older than his mother . Is he stressed about something?
He has white hairs but his "coming of age" in Indian politics nahi hua abhi. Tension main hai.

Congress talking points are now just desperate. Even Rahul knows that. He is tired of lying to the country and to himself.

But we can't let him retire. We can't let go of such a BJP asset. As long as he is speaking, he gives BJP a boost lmao.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Rahul gandhi did one great thing he didn't got married and have no kids this his biggest blessings to india.
End of this gandhi bs dynasty.
Sonia is 73 she also have only few years left.
Think again!!! Next generation is already campaigning for Congress and one day suddenly Rahul Gandhi will adopt these Vadra (half scottish) pillas and they will also become Gandhis just like Feroz became a Gandhi! It's a different thing that no one except piddis, seculars and liberals will vote for these pillas and they will lose like their (half Italian) God Father!

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
I wonder if ninda turtle should have gone to Israel and negotiated Arrow system or David Sling if Russia isnt willing to supply s 400

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Coupta has lost his reputation forever. Now even if he tells truth or makes good point no one will believe him or appreciate it. Tag of lie peddler will remain with him for his whole life.
TSD was disbanded due to many factor one was this guy too so yes he has lost from my eyes....I can handle enemy but I can't tolerate mole :shoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles