India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianHawk

Country flag

Rakthabeeja

Country flag
I highly doubt that there will be war.
No one will take action against PLA unless we are well prepared. Even to take action in East Pakistan months of preparation was required
Preparation is of course necessary,but don't you think china is pushing us a little bit too much, I think they're looking for a reason to go to war they're baiting us and I say there's no better time to take the bait and make a short term offensive war,so that we too can achieve that 30years of peace

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Stop worrying guys. It seems none of you know what our real capabilities are. We purposefully do not show our capabilities or boast it so that other countries don't feel threatened. Rest assured we won't need support of any third country to fight on our behalf. We are more than capable to deal with multiple fronts. Pm wasn't lying when he said we have grandfather of all bombs. We have much more. Rest assured. We are and have always been on top of situation.
The best part is, India is lucky to have Modi as our PM at this crucial time. So we can feel relaxed and trust on him. Suppose, if RAGA was our PM at this time! I am even afraid to imagine consequences.
Actually this is good it happens because we now actually know the real firepower of India and most importantly the will power. Chinese are begging for the talk everyday. Global times started printing 15 articles on the same topic and begging not to attack the day after Galwan episode. But I am sad for lossing our 20 brave hearts.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
look at all countries allied with usa all militarily secure and wealthy. It is not like USA has shortage of allies
Evev US is ready to be an India's ally on equal terms but its our non-alliance policy is stopping us to be part of any military group.

Sanatani

Country flag

captscooby81

Country flag
Chalo lets leave galwan valley and now move to Pangang Tso . Looks like shit will really hit the galaxy if we have to restore status quo here , Even if we are not interested the posture chinese have taken are looking extremely dangerous for our ITBP posts and to a larger area including F2 ..Pilboxes , trenches and gun positions

Finger2.jpg

Pilbox.jpg

Ridgetop.jpg

100s of camps on the top of finger 4
Camps.jpg

Trenches very clearly visible in this below pic
Trenches.jpg

daya

Country flag
Su30, MiG-29 we aren't getting if a war breaks out. Russia as it stands won't be picking sides at best, help China with Intel and blocking spares at worst.
It is learnt that these will be delivered very soon. Within weeks.

assassin162

Country flag
Is there a concept say like Bihar will support Bihar regiment etc like with funding or any other kind of support??
If there is any provision that Bihar govt can take even award money given to Bihar regiment it will take it. Not going into politics Bihar govt gives one of the least compensation to the troops that attain veergati unlike other states.
Also a serious answer would be no there is no provision for a state supporting a regiment with funding and all. Also in Bihar regiment a lot of troops are from other states as well. It's a honour for Bihar that a regiment is named after a state and the relation just ends there.

amit19

Country flag
Guys yesterday I told you we have won haji pir
I can confirm that 100 percent today
Whether it gets acknowledged at this moment, I cant say
But we have closed a major infiltration route forever.

Also make no mistake
chinese are in for salami slicing

Jai hind
great sir !!!

now if chini are IN for this salami slicing, means they are giving us assurance of GB, in return to join CPEC ....

JBH22

If there is any provision that Bihar govt can take even award money given to Bihar regiment it will take it. Not going into politics Bihar govt gives one of the least compensation to the troops that attain veergati unlike other states.
Also a serious answer would be no there is no provision for a state supporting a regiment with funding and all. Also in Bihar regiment a lot of troops are from other states as well. It's a honour for Bihar that a regiment is named after a state and the relation just ends there.
Ok got it thanks
No what I meant like state of Bihar can give money to the regiment for purchase of say clothing weapons etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles