India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Country flag
So they are here to settle the border issue?
And there may be limited war.
According to your estimates, how many chinese were roughly KIA ?

Phase 1 where CO - about 10 KIA estimated
Phase 2 when Babuas were avengers - 20 odd. No one can give you a figure. There were few casualties of other side in Phase 2 which were life threatening.

There was something I had put out - the babuas gave them them more than they took .... the babuas actually gave them a hit that PLA will remember.

You have to understand that the calibration of information being released is done.

Also, I had tweeted radio silence with few going berserk over it. That is to indicate that there will be no more information forthcoming now forwards.

Hellfire

Country flag
Be
Because I want to know if they had our soldiers, why did they release them without making any public spectacle.
Did we have any leverage of them?
Have been saying ... they want to negotiate........................................... for 2 weeks now.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
What is the definition of Battle Casualty Genius?

Take a serious chill pill.
You are not worth my time putting you on ignore. I have chewed many like you who typically come back with that kind of questions.

BTW I have got government of India and it's spokesperson to know what India is doing and it is making perfect sense to me. Last time, many came crying asking me to be soft on you. Keep your one liners and patronizing tone coming to make yourself look bigger than rest when you are not.

Your low Chinese casualty claims have been debunkedby General VK Singh. Now if you can cut yourself to your actual pay scale then it will help many of your fanboys to keep cheering you.

Hellfire

Country flag
If u were to put the blame of this who would u put it on.
The man at the absolute top the PM, the people in between the babus or someone else?
PM - as overall head.
HM - as main culprit. Sorry, I am blunt.

But I voted for the PM because he is a human being. Will make mistakes, will fall prey to grandeur of peace like Nehru, Shastri, GL Nanda, Indira, Morarji, Vajpayee, MMS. But he learns ... and he acts.

HM .... I shall just shut up.

ITBP literally kept quiet when they started building up over their own post and in the area where the fight took place in 2017.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
and Gurkha,s would have bought heads with their khukri's.... they were best fit .. they anyways like hand to hand combat...
I still remember the horror stories of 6 feet pathans shivering on seeing 4 feet gorkhas... LOL
Gurkhas can create havoc in any battle field. May be Nihangs or Kalaripayattu folks can be also called in as they don't have much to do. They used to be Army of ancient times. They are still one of the few who are trained in stick/swords. Though I know IA trains in basic hand combat but after this type of unconventional fight they can get some training specially in Krav Maga .

Chini cowards are NOT a professional Army and want to fight like some street level pre-medieval stone age mafia.

Respect and salute to those Indian soldiers :namaste: who fought and beat back Chini even when they got outnumbered 1:5

Indo China fist fight.jpg

Hellfire

Country flag
You are not worth my time putting you on ignore. I have chewed many like you who typically come back with that kind of questions.

BTW I have got government of India and it's spokesperson to know what India is doing and it is making perfect sense to me. Last time, many came crying asking me to be soft on you. Keep your one liners and patronizing tone coming to make yourself look bigger than rest when you are not.

Your low Chinese casualty claims have been debunkedby General VK Singh. Now if you can cut yourself to your actual pay scale then it will help many of your fanboys to keep cheering you.
Good for you .....

Reference for all

He knows exactly .... :)

Then you should know who I am by now.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Yes but my only concern is the numbers our total ah are 150 and their just Z 10 are 300 plus observation 200 Z 19
They have other fronts too. Taiwan can declare independence anytime. USA can dismantle scs structures anytime . Hong Kong can try to be independent. North Korea can be attacked by USA Japan and South Korea. And scs can be encroached by rivals Vietnam Indonesia or even malasiya and Philippines.

They can't put everything in tibet and not everything works in tibet. And they will have to move that much fuel and ammunition to tibet also. Not easy doing that over 2000km.

Bhadra

Country flag
One veteran wanted to rename ITBP as BSF ( mountains) to demonstrate to Chene that we harbour no ill intension towards Tibet. And as we have accepted that Tibet is a part of China.
Second Gentleman wanted to reduce man power at LAC as CBM, as we can effectively keep an eye on LAC through satellite, drones and ground based sensors.
Somebody must have suggested Joint patrols with PLA.

So, GoI gets all sorts of suggestions, which to follow is their prerogative.
Will you sometimes stop short of peddling abjact lies.. Perhaps you think everyone in this forum is a F*du.

ITBP was raised on 24 Oct 1962 in the face of Chinese aggression under IB to conduct a guerrilla warfare in border districts of UP (Now UK) and HP. It was the baby of Nehru and that notorious Director IB, Mr Malik who was playing General all along the China border. It was a militia of local boys training locals and working as a propaganda force of only four battalions.
Calling it Indo=Tibet Border Police was on the insistence of Nehru- Malik duo.

How has a veteran come into it ??

Growing from four battalions to 64 battalions and hundreds of flunkies is exponential growth whereas you are talking of reducing manpower.

What are you trying to prove by inventing stories when everyone is aghast at abject incompetence of the force today..

ITBP was raised by IB to be its butler cook and orderly force and it continues to remain so...

captscooby81

Country flag
8 Rafales will land in July they are pushing for 4 more deliveries before year end . It takes time to make fighter jet we placed order only in 2016 . Even if we order Su and Mig they won't come before 2022 for sure

Training will be required for Rafael and also they have not delivered a single plane till date why more in order as it will come after 2022. whereas our pilots are familiar to those of SU and MIGs. So in current scenario I will go with GOI

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
HM - as main culprit. Sorry, I am blunt.
HM as in Home Minister, I guess he was too busy doing politics than tending to his assigned portfolio.

Also do u think there is a disconnect between the militray and PM office, I'm saying this because I feel like the MOD is too dominated by civil servants. Am i right in my thoughts or do u have a different opinion regarding it?

IndianHawk

Country flag
8 Rafales will land in July they are pushing for 4 more deliveries before year end . It takes time to make fighter jet we placed order only in 2016 . Even if we order Su and Mig they won't come before 2022 for sure
Nope su30 we already build 10-12 per year. Line is running so they will be delivered within a year .
Mig29 upg need only upgrade which may take a year or more but will still be faster than new jets ordered from abroad.

ladder

Country flag
Will you sometimes stop short of peddling abjact lies.. Perhaps you think everyone in this forum is a F*du.

ITBP was raised on 24 Oct 1962 in the face of Chinese aggression under IB to conduct a guerrilla warfare in border districts of UP (Now UK) and HP. It was the baby of Nehru and that notorious Director IB, Mr Malik who was playing General all along the China border. It was a militia of local boys training locals and working as a propaganda force of only four battalions.
Calling it Indo=Tibet Border Police was on the insistence of Nehru- Malik duo.

How has a veteran come into it ??

Growing from four battalions to 64 battalions and hundreds of flunkies is exponential growth whereas you are talking of reducing manpower.

What are you trying to prove by inventing stories when everyone is aghast at abject incompetence of the force today..

ITBP was raised by IB to be its butler cook and orderly force and it continues to remain so...
Don't give me history lessons idiot.
Your post have nothing to do with what I have posted.
Keep your insecurities under control. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles