India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Remember Plaaf had more than 240 I 11 of all variants which is a easy prey for MKIs even Mkk are of lower capabilities than compared to MKIs only serious problem are j 16 which are based on MKK with much improvements and j 16 d electronic warfare aircraft while j 10 which PLAAF had more than 360 in service are only medium capabilities aircraft which slightly higher depreciation to LCa but the Mirage could be an effective platform against j 10 in dog fits thanks to its delta wing and in bvrm are equal here mig 29 upgraded can play an important role the only problem for us are j 10 c but they are in small number of service

mokoman

Country flag
No wonder times of India is called the toilet paper presstitute
Times is just reporting the news .

🤔 If their indigenous jets are so great , why did they deploy su 35 to south china sea against US .

They are buying more su-35s ,news straight from global times.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

🤔 If their indigenous jets are so great , why did they deploy su 35 to south china sea against US .

Sirf patrolling he karega. Aur kuch karne ki aukat kaha hai??:pound::pound::pound::pound: :hehe:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

That why I am telling again and again that j 11 and I 11 d are no problem for us only challenge remain ar j 16 that alls even j 10 can be easily defeated by mirages easily and mig 29 upgraded can easily dominate even large numbers of j 10 s

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

which indegeneous jet?
1. j20 is not even ready yet and can't supercruise.
2.j11 ,j15 and j16 all the cheap copy of Russian jets and I am damn sure all are suffering from some issues.
3. j10 is only their Indigeneous jet but it is having limited capability due to single engine.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
which indegeneous jet?
1. j20 is not even ready yet and can't supercruise.
2.j11 ,j15 and j16 all the cheap copy of Russian jets and I am damn sure all are suffering from some issues.
3. j10 is only their Indigeneous jet but it is having limited capability due to single engine.
J 10 have no match when ours 2000s can easily dominate and MIG 29 UPG can finish them easily

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think J 16 could be a problem but 120 including D model when compared to 272 MKIs we have a advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles