India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

On Su 30 MKI vs J - series of chinese..

Are not out SU highly customized with our radar / weapons / EW suites from israel ... which make them more potent than even original russian SU 30's

If 2 SU30 can hold a fleet of F16 on their own.. chinese are still copy cats.... i dont think we have all their capabilities published...

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
On Su 30 MKI vs J - series of chinese..

Are not out SU highly customized with our radar / weapons / EW suites from israel ... which make them more potent than even original russian SU 30's
Our MKIs can take care of all j11s j 16s easily at same time even MKKs are same time the fight is between 272 MKIs VS 456 Chinese copies including MKKs

Ultramarine

Country flag
political commissar are usually more powerful than CO, they report directly to the party bypassing military hierarchy.

which means a political commissar can countermand a PLA CO’s order if they are not in sync.
That's correct. Even in the 1967 Nathu la clash, it all began when the political commissar was roughed up twice in a few days by our soldiers and ended up losing his specs. The commissar enjoys a high position and stature and this was construed by them as loss of face. The second time him he got his ass handed over to him, the clash began in all its earnest.

The 1967 incident has quite a few parallels to the Galwan valley incident. Even there the CO, Lt.Col Rai Singh was martyred along with his soldiers in the open without any warning. Most of our casualties were be because the perfidious chinese opened fire without provocation. Seeing the CO and the Soldiers going down, the remaining soldiers got their act together and even charged at the machine gun nests. Later, the arty chipped in which absolutely decimated the chinese. Despite rhetorics, we held our ground and the chinese backed off.

Few months later, the Chinese again tried a similar stunt in Cho la and again the Gurkhas got the better of them with their Khukris tasting blood.

The chinese may start it but we finish it at our terms. By all indications, the same happened this time too.

Point is the Chinese only understand strength and getting themselves getting beaten up twice in quick succession with an adversary who they considered inferior wisened them up.

Also these cowards used to get absolutely humiliated in physical altercations with our troops, notably the Jats and the Sikhs and hence resorted to throwing stones. The situation is not very different even now where we still kick their asses when they try to act too smart whenever they attempt to force their way in.

Sanatani

Country flag
A small dose of optimism from Vstol Jockey, with some signature tadka at the end:

"Did I not tell you that we also had their soldiers as captives as they flowed down the river to our side. The biggest truth is yet to come out. The PLA casualties are much higher. Many have died during treatment or while being taken to hospitals.

On 16th we counted 46 stretchers from our side only and many more were removed from their side. The heli evac flights continued till evening of 16th on PLA side. The total dead on chinese side are nearing 80 and many more injured.

God only knows what the Biharis did to PLA that night. The battle must have been the most brutal and barbaric in the history of modern warfare."
I heard a total of 56 coffins of PLA soldiers were counted. Whatever be the number ,chinkis got far more than what they prepared for.

Kumata

Our MKIs can take care of all j11s j 16s easily at same time even MKKs are same time the fight is between 272 MKIs VS 456 Chinese copies including MKKs
Agree.. but one need to see if chinese too have done some inhouse changes on their SU 30's systems . if they are in default config from russia, i am sure we have a upper hand there...we know what russia supplies ...

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Agree.. but one need to see if chinese too have done some inhouse changes on their SU 30's systems . if they are in default config from russia, i am sure we have a upper hand there...we know what russia supplies ...
My only concern are AH while we have 150 AH they 500 AH but their attack Helicopter will have extreme low payload capabilities so we may have equal match at least in the helicopter section

HeinzGud

Country flag
I don't work in the Parliament neither any of my close relative but I have a template of my own to remove Gandhian Ideology from armed forces. This is all my Day dreaming.

1) First Approve Lateral entry for all Industrial posts. This way experienced and visionary people can be recruited directly into positions where IAS, IES rules.

2) Restructure MOD to have 65% Uniformed officers from all ranks of the Military and the rest can be your glorified clerks. Currently there are hardly 4 or 5 officers in the MOD.

3) Keep the Cadre young, the young ones are proactive and bring new ideas to the table, a good amount of oldies should be present so as to check the young lings from taking a rash decision.

4) Upgrade CDS to five star, first among equals my foot.

5) Take out the entire MOD out of Parliament. Make a huge Building in Madhya Pradesh and make a pentagon like Structure there.

6) Erect laws to punish arms lobbyist and black list the companies that are in contact with officers, court martial and punish officers who indulge in this activity.

I dont know why Modi doesn't do this he has the power, maybe he loves his babus to much like everyone says
What ever happens... It takes some time for the military personnel to get used to the combat situations when it occur. The battle hardness do not come from how many drills you played or how many war games you played. It just comes from the battle it self. From the field experience.

I mean Sri Lanka army and LTTE both showed this lack of war awareness after 5 years of cease fire amid tense standoff. I assume that this is the case with Indian army as well.

So, no one should get riled up about initial set backs and all... this is a completely normal phenomenon.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Except for the second point this is how we should now proceed
Every country is enemy
Paramillitry forces should be war trained just like army
Fuck democracy, lot of stupid ideas with little focus on national defence
Army should be given more autonomy ( kind of state with in a state)
Yeah agree on this. Army should have a resolve. Or else they will not act decisive.

Kumata

My only concern are AH while we have 150 AH they 500 AH but their attack Helicopter will have extreme low payload capabilities so we may have equal match at least in the helicopter section
Yeah but quantity doesn't mean quality. none of the platforms are battle tested...

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We should destroy their 24 J 16 D in Tibet in an preemptive so china cant even think of coming against our AD

Proxy1234

Country flag
A small dose of optimism from Vstol Jockey, with some signature tadka at the end:

"Did I not tell you that we also had their soldiers as captives as they flowed down the river to our side. The biggest truth is yet to come out. The PLA casualties are much higher. Many have died during treatment or while being taken to hospitals.

On 16th we counted 46 stretchers from our side only and many more were removed from their side. The heli evac flights continued till evening of 16th on PLA side. The total dead on chinese side are nearing 80 and many more injured.

God only knows what the Biharis did to PLA that night. The battle must have been the most brutal and barbaric in the history of modern warfare."
And some people were propagating their agenda like vultures at the first opportunity at some other place when I pointed it out last night, lol.

Mikel

Country flag

This is what they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles