India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What about Shengyang J 31 and Su-35S
J 31 is not in service and they will surely kept su 35 as a back up but I have a one question does chinese su 35 have operational Aesa radar or not or is it a hybrid iris e radar correct me if I am wrong ?

Knowitall

What is
Shukla ji's akashvani confirmation.

Courtesy 16 Bihar and Ghatak.
I saw these pictures in India today news channel they were saying chinese have moved in all this equipment in the valley.

Could you please explain more?

ladder

Country flag
Short of official confirmation, ITBP more or less is now under operational command of Army

“The deployment and operations of the ITBP will be planned by the Army to conduct coordinated operations,” said a source.

ganesh177

Country flag
MEA are the cadre of IAS and IFS who don't know how to use a rifle. They will tell Indian Army how to fight.....
Its okay if they dont know how to use rifle coz thats not their jobs, but at least they could done properly what their job is of having using a harsh language to maintain indias position. That statement by MEA is very poor i must say.

Super lca

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
J 31 is not in service and they will surely kept su 35 as a back up but I have a one question does chinese su 35 have operational Aesa radar or not or is it a hybrid iris e radar correct me if I am wrong ?
Irbis e pesa radar.however su35 won't be of much operational utility because of its poor serviceability and Plaaf only has 24 of them

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh I stand corrected it is hybrid Ibris E sadar for chinese Su 35 e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles