India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Sir can we first build all that for ourselves? India is already short of Su30's past so many years.
Then do it, what are you waiting for? Get caught up because time is of the essence here.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
We are on the verge of war and people are worried about BJP voter base.
Next election is in November. Plenty of time
But we need an end to this crisis soon.
And by the looks like China have come prepared for war this time.
Other than some trolls from outside, no one talks about Politics on this thread.

Congress and it's 2008 pact with the enemy and 2013 dhoti shivering are bad templates to compare to!

AmitG

Country flag
Col Vinayak Bhat, Nitin Gokhale and Abhijit Iyer Mitra are all in the debate, debunking him over and over again but his obstinacy knows know bounds.
I was watching the debate and though I don’t agree with a lot of things shukla says and the way he puts them across , he has been right on a lot of things about the present conflict so far . I don’t think the others were really able to counter his arguments successfully on a lot of points. Looks like we are not able or allowed to patrol till patrol point 14 in the Galwan valley right now. Also this crap that the others were trying to peddle that the the area between fingers 4 and 8 are not Indian territory would be hilarous if not for the gravity of the situation. The simple fact remains that we can’t patrol till finger 8 anymore and the Chinese have taken that area for good unless we do something about it. Not sure what’s happening in the hot springs and depsang areas.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I was watching the debate and though I don’t agree with a lot of things shukla says and the way he puts them across , he has been right on a lot of things about the present conflict so far . I don’t think the others were really able to counter his arguments successfully on a lot of points. Looks like we are not able or allowed to patrol till patrol point 14 in the Galwan valley right now. Also this crap that the others were trying to peddle that the the area between fingers 4 and 8 are not Indian territory would be hilarous if not for the gravity of the situation. The simple fact remains that we can’t patrol till finger 8 anymore and the Chinese have taken that area for good unless we do something about it. Not sure what’s happening in the hot springs and depsang areas.
Shukla has been disproved by SAT images.

doreamon

Country flag

IndiaRising

Country flag
What people here don’t understand is emotions cannot get the better of us. The correct response to Chinese transgressions on the LAC is in the Indian Ocean.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How are our sukhois compared to chinki j11 or mkk's?
mki Much better than j 11 at all j 11 its heavy does not carry enough payload than mki and with engine problems who knows what will happen j 11 accidental record is also worse, when comparing MKK it lacks sosphicated electronics of MKI but has slightly better range due to its wingtip fuel tanks the only real threat is the J 16 D not even j 20

AmitG

Country flag
Shukla has been disproved by SAT images.
The sat images that are put out on tv channels and social media don’t have the resolution to pick out soldiers if there are no built up posts and it was not shukla who said that we are not patrolling till patrol point 14 currently. I think it was Gaurav Sawant quoting the 14 corps.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Just like USSR, NoKo & Iran, PLA also has a system of political commissars in each battalion, isn’t it?

political commissar are party cadre embedded into military units, to keep the soldiers in-line with party doctrine.
So?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles