India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Ultimately everything depends on strength of fighter.
What will a even a perfect chop from a child do against a man?

Technique is useless without raw strength.
Yeah Bruce Lee had difficulties in fighting with his Negro student who was 6 and half feet.

Kumata

What I am ashamed about is, the captured soldiers story came from indian media not chinese,these journalists can't hold in their pants

Me sab janta hoon, mei expert hoon, I will be the first to break this story
There is nothing to be ashamed of. In war, both sides are equal... the one who holds his nerves wins it ultimately...

to be honest, I don't watch news .. stopped almost year back.. If needed, i will have a cursory look at web editions but that's about it.... being a old fashioned, paper newspaper is my first love and that allows me the time to filter and see through the propaganda ... brain do get slow with age :rofl::rofl::rofl:

secondly, almost all so called credible journalists ( shiv aroor / lutyens gang / India today groups ( poorie) / Aajtak / ABP / RANDTV / Zee / India ...are after TRP:s .... its all about money and agenda... anyone saying he is Deshbhaqt is lying..

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Kutte ki poonch tedhi ki tedhi...

चीन के सामानों का बहिष्कार करने से उसकी अर्थव्यवस्था पर कोई असर नहीं पड़ेगा : पूर्व वित्त मंत्री

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Relevant.

There's a larger batch of Vietnamese cadets here in Hyderabad. Theory at CAW Secunderabad, field work at AFA Dundigul (fixed wing) and AFS Hakimpet (rotary wing).
Sell them Brahmos, give them HAL made Sukhois and the Sukhoi upgrade package at a discount rate, train extensively w/ their AF and Navy (Kilo Subs), and some day, consider giving them Ballistic & Nuclear Tech just as China gave to Pak - of course in secret.

Vietnam's significance to India in the present and future cannot be overstated, and some day hopefully, we will take up their old offer of a naval base as well.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Sell them Brahmos, give them HAL made Sukhois and the Sukhoi upgrade package at a discount rate, train extensively w/ their AF and Navy (Kilo Subs), and some day, consider giving them Ballistic & Nuclear Tech just as China gave to Pak - of course in secret.

Vietnam's significance to India in the present and future cannot be overstated, and some day hopefully, we will take up their old offer of a naval base as well.
They'll need a lot of hardware in the coming years. They've vacuumed many many electronics manufacturing companies away from PRC, and face chicoms in the SCS.

BangaliBabu

Country flag

let us save our asses here first.....

IndiaRising

Country flag
They'll need a lot of hardware in the coming years. They've vacuumed many many electronics manufacturing companies away from PRC, and face chicoms in the SCS.
to sell brahmos, we need Russian permission. You think Russians will do anything to upset their sugar daddy?

captscooby81

Country flag
Yup heard same from someone else whose cousin officer in IA was asked to report somewhere else but his another source a general level has said this will be max another dokalam or parakaram 2 and then will fizzle out so getting mixed reactions and news

Can confirm, my buddy has been asked at forward base. Srry cant tell.

cyclops

Country flag
Currently watching the debate in India Today.
Shuklaw is so f**king infuriating.
He keeps obfuscating the truth, making up strawmans and is just playing semantics.

Literally everyone is saying that there is no proof (both from on ground sources and satellite imagery) of chinese presence in the region and he keeps insisting that china is there coz you are amateur and muh sources.

Kumata

Currently watching the debate in India Today.
Shuklaw is so f**king infuriating.
He keeps obfuscating the truth, making up strawmans and is just playing semantics.

Literally everyone is saying that there is no proof (both from on ground sources and satellite imagery) of chinese presence in the region and he keeps insisting that china is there coz you are amateur and muh sources.
Don't watch these analysts. They are being allowed to spread propaganda / lies because mango man likes to hear them ...

Piyadassi

Country flag
"Somebody ask these Peaceniks of MEA to stop quaking in their boots. Ask them to relax and sip the champagne in their Lutyens bungalow and leave it to the boys. Our men are thirsty for some Chinese blood let them sip it."- Maj Gen GD Bakshi in conversation with Pradeep Bhandari

Shirman

Country flag
To experts what will be Indias reply to reports and satellite images circulating in TOI that China is blocking and Diverting Galvan river. What will be its implications there are over 60 plus vehicles including earth movers and heavy equipment on their side of the border. Though vehicles and troop movements on our side is increasing day by day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles