India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

The highway to Leh via Manali was today full of Army convoys heading towards Ladakh. These convoys included several dozen vehicles towing artillery guns. Sources say the M-777 light howitzers which were recently inducted into the Army have also been stationed at forward locations in Ladakh.

The Army has already pushed ahead several brigades and engineer regiments into Ladakh from peace time locations in Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. By one estimates there are already two divisions worth of troops deployed in eastern Ladakh by now and more would follow.

While the Army has been ramping up its deployment, the Indian Air Force (IAF) has also stationed its fighter aircraft at forward locations in Punjab and Haryana. The newly inducted Apache attack helicopters too have been moved to Leh.

These helicopters have the capability to operate at very high altitudes and have excellent surveillance capabilities too.
Echo ... Lots of JK-02 registered tankers too have moved from my side into leh via mandi / manali route since they stopped movement from Srinagar side. Lot that i see daily but it was sort of fun watching cucks getting a melt down...

But its nice to see some sanity back on here and believe mods too have cleaned up a lot...

Big Old monk ka peg to our hard working mods.

Skyh3ck

Earlier also incursion happned.. but then government did not allow forces to stand against Chinese hence hardly any such news came...

But this time current government are staring eye to eye to China .. though they are stronger in propoganda ... We may loose some man and land... But at least current government in not like previous one....

What if government would have asked army to fall back.. no news would have made... But since our guys are standing firm.. it's giving pain to chinis.. hence all this drama

Also Modi should open up now.. and like trump openly call Chines virus... Others will follow... Being too good is not always possible... His message was also partly pacifying.. which is worrisome...

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So our LAC is finger 8 that means our current position in F 4 is since 90 correct me if I am wrong ? :crazy:

akk

Country flag
We do not blackmail enemy with captured soldiers. We are not a rogue nation.
You are falling into narrative swamp with no bottom.
With due respect sir.
I don't think we are holy cows and there is no reason for us to be.
I am clear from the events of 4th August that we are capable of doing anything. We lied about terror threat to amarnath yatra comprehensively, besides other lies from none other than governor.
Yes, we uphold dignity of our soldiers, but thats about us.
Holding hostages is not about "us" but about "them". There is a distinct possibility that after we had hostage situation, we may have attacked another area to gain hostages before negotiating.
Listen to modi carefully. He is straightforward. He carefully said... We taken actions and "counter actions".
I think it not just about China-india. China cannot be such a fool to fight with the whole world simultaneously. Clearly, there is a bigger plan at work, led by US, with India in the front line. I would be happy if we have been allowed PoK in the bargain. Things may be clear in the coming days.

The Indian Hawk

Country flag
I was going through below link and found many long range Chinese rocket systems.

Many of Airbases in Tibet are from 250+ KM range from the border. These rockets will have a great advantage targeting our front line airbases. That's way asked question about ranges grater then 200 or even in 350 KM range category to target Chinese airbases.
how do we post on this forum?

Rakthabeeja

Country flag
With due respect sir.
I don't think we are holy cows and there is no reason for us to be.
I am clear from the events of 4th August that we are capable of doing anything. We lied about terror threat to amarnath yatra comprehensively, besides other lies from none other than governor.
Yes, we uphold dignity of our soldiers, but thats about us.
Holding hostages is not about "us" but about "them". There is a distinct possibility that after we had hostage situation, we may have attacked another area to gain hostages before negotiating.
Listen to modi carefully. He is straightforward. He carefully said... We taken actions and "counter actions".
I think it not just about China-india. China cannot be such a fool to fight with the whole world simultaneously. Clearly, there is a bigger plan at work, led by US, with India in the front line. I would be happy if we have been allowed PoK in the bargain. Things may be clear in the coming days.
What I am ashamed about is, the captured soldiers story came from indian media not chinese,these journalists can't hold in their pants

Me sab janta hoon, mei expert hoon, I will be the first to break this story

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It is useful if you have enough weight to throw with it.
Chinkies are too smol. Lol.
Little OT but the movements in KF looks like pure wastage of energy, Krav Maga is more energy saving and effective. I used to think that Chinese soldiers would be good in it but seeing otherwise.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Little OT but the movements in KF looks like pure wastage of energy, Krav Maga is more energy saving and effective. I used to think thay Chinese soldiers would be good in it but seeing otherwise.
Ultimately everything depends on strength of fighter.
What will a even a perfect chop from a child do against a man?

Technique is useless without raw strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles