India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No road between f4-f8 was build by chinese after 1999. And we still patrolled it as claimed by some ex army men .
But what was the last patrol in 2005 or 13 or just few months ago. We need answer to that.
See my previous texts it is not first time we lost human lives chini had previously murdered our 33 brave hearted warriors in cold brutally manner in 1962. Let us show them it is not 1962.

Tanmay

Country flag
He spoke simple to assure the masses . It's tiny minority of so called experts who seem butthurt.

PM has to face politics too. Most Indian don't even know what aksai chin is or what lac is.
Congress is trying to fool everyone that kargil has repeated.

What should PM do then? Explain everyone what is IB , lac , what are Perceptions and claim lines.??
How many people will understand that.??

I have trying the same for English educated idiots here and most are still clueless including some senior members.

Modi did what he had to do.
Yes Sir agree with you. Domestic politics plays important role in shaping foreign policy. I dont want him to explain entire geography, but just use the exact phrase (territory vs area inside LoAC )

My intention was simple. Just like the corona and GST mess where babus/ministers give a statement and then follow up with multiple clarification,the babus did it again now. The speech should have been unambiguous to the the point.

No point of mischiveous interpretation should ever be there. Else we have Siachen like problem
The genesis of the Siachen dispute lies in the 1949 Karachi Agreement. Signed to end the 1947-48 Indo-Pakistan war over Kashmir, it had clearly demarcated the Ceasefire Line (CFL) in Kashmir up to map coordinate NJ-9842 — but mentioned, indistinctly, that the CFL ran “… thence north to the glaciers.” After the 1972 Indo-Pak War, the CFL was converted into the Line of Control (LoC) — but the ambiguity on the boundary beyond NJ-9842 continued. India is of the view that “thence north to the glaciers” correctly implies “to Siachen”, which is due north of NJ-9842.
Else this clarification was never needed if the earlier statement was clear and ambiguous.

Waanar

Country flag
I feel like amassing troops at the LAC is to deter the Chinese and eliminate the threat at LOC once and for all. What are our capabilities in winter on both fronts, LAC and LOC?

Is a speedy, heavy mobilization against Pakistan possible in winter?

Also, could China effectively intervene in winter to save it's slave nation?

mokoman

Country flag
Indo China war in 1962 was fought in Sept Oct window. I think future clashes will occur in this time frame as well.
their attack coincided exactly with the Cuban missile crisis .

🤔 I think they will hit us when the monsoon reaches Himachal Pradesh , uttarakhand , arunachal pradesh areas .

this will be next week to before september

Like another poster from Himachal said , there will be land slides , roads will be washed out , long line of army conveys stopped . The monsoon rain will hit there next week .

IndianHawk

Country flag
Yes Sir agree with you. Domestic politics plays important role in shaping foreign policy. I dont want him to explain entire geography, but just use the exact phrase (territory vs area inside LoAC )

My intention was simple. Just like the corona and GST mess where babus/ministers give a statement and then follow up with multiple clarifiation, babus did it again. The speech should have been unambiguous to the the point

Else this clarification was never needed if the earlier statement was clear and ambiguous.
This is the game. Masses in rural India or small towns Don't care about these things. They heard what PM said .

Clarification is now issued for experts / elites.

So both bases are secured.

If PM would fall in Congress trap. It would be kargill kargil all over the media and no amount of clarification would reach common people.

Modi has played it well as much as some of us don't like the way he played it.

scatterStorm

Country flag
By the time the Sino-Indian War started on 20 October 1962, the Indian post had been reinforced by a company of troops. The Chinese PLA bombarded the Indian post with heavy shelling and employed a battalion to attack it. The Indian garrison suffered 33 killed and several wounded, while the company commander and several others were taken prisoner, By the end of the war, China reached its 1960 claim line
Question, did the first shot came from them or us? I suspect from them, right? Arty is the first thing we will hear going up.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Question, did the first shot came from them or us? I suspect from them, right? Arty is the first thing we will hear going up.
Yes they shot first as they previously tried to harsh or capture the post since 1960, but only succeeded completely during the wars thanks due to their RT support

cereal killer

Country flag
their attack coincided exactly with the Cuban missile crisis .

🤔 I think they will hit us when the monsoon reaches Himachal Pradesh , uttarakhand , arunachal pradesh areas .

this will be next week to before september

Like another poster from Himachal said , there will be land slides , roads will be washed out , long line of army conveys stopped . The monsoon rain will hit there next week .
That's why Modi said we will reply at the time & Place of our choosing. My biggest worry is Corona, it is expected to be at its peak during that time frame. Believe it or not China has notorious plans we have to pre empt even if we look like aggresors. Use this month to gain world sympathy & get some weaponary stock piled.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then where are all those claims of patrolling till f8 coming from? Also Congressi propaganda.
If I remember properly after the war they PLAGF dismantled the post of the Indian army it had captured during the war and basically it was no man's land as I was told by my grandfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles