India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dambaru

Country flag
Okay, can anybody educate me who is this Dr. APR anyway? Am I missing something here?
I am of the opinion that the handle is just another attention seeker, collating news and views from various sources and sensationalizing them. If he's indeed doing psyops, doing a bloody poor job. No one should take him seriously. Just my take, others may differ.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
From whatsapp :- 😁
*सोनिया - मनमोहन* वाले *काँग्रेस* के ज़माने में भी एक बार ऐसे ही भारत और चीन की सेनाएँ आमने-सामने थीं, तब मनमोहन सिंह जी ने *दौलत बेग ओल्डी* में भारत की सेना द्वारा बनाए गए बंकर को स्वयं तोड़ने का हुक्म देखकर सेनाओं को पीछे हटने के लिए कहा तथा इस प्रकार उन्होंने चीन से शान्ति स्थापित कर ली।

एक दो बार भारतीय सेना ने जब चीन से लगी सीमा पर सड़क बनाने का प्रयास किया तो चीन ने आपत्ति जताई तो मनमोहन सिंह जी के निर्देश पर सड़क बनाने का काम रोक दिया गया तथा इस प्रकार काँग्रेस ने भारत चीन सीमा पर शान्ति स्थापित कर ली।

2004 से 2014 तब इसी प्रकार पीछे हट-हटकर शान्ति स्थापित करते रहे तथा *लद्दाख सेक्टर* में 700 वर्ग किलोमीटर की भारतीय ज़मीन चीन ने शान्ति स्थापित करते हुए शान्तिपूर्वक कब्ज़ा कर ली जिसकी जनता को भनक ही नही लगी तथा मनमोहन जी Silent mode ही रहे।
यह थी *एकतरफा शान्ति की कीमत* जो काँग्रेस ने चीन को दे दी।

इसके बाद आया मोदी का शासनकाल।
मोदीजी ने आरम्भ में ही कहा था न आँख दिखाएँगे, न आँख झुकाएँगे... अर्थात न दूसरे की सीमा में जाएँगे, न अपनी सीमा में अतिक्रमण सहन करेंगे। मोदीजी ने चीन से लगे *अरुणाचल लद्दाख* एवं अन्य सीमावर्ती इलाकों पर सड़क बनाने का काम तेजी से किया, हवाई पट्टियों का निर्माण एवं मरम्मत का कार्य आरम्भ हुआ। चीनी सेना ने कई बार आपत्ति की परन्तु मोदीजी ने *पीछे हटकर शान्ति स्थापित करनेवाली काँग्रेसी परम्परा* को तिलांजलि दे दी थी। अतः सड़क भी बनी तथा हवाई पट्टी भी, बस यहीं से चीन की असली पीड़ा शुरू हुई।

यहाँ तक कि *भूटान* देश के *डोकलाम* में जब भारत तथा चीन की सेना आमने-सामने खड़ी थीं तो वहाँ भी भारत शान्ति स्थापित करने के नाम पर पीछे नहीं हटा।

आगे भी यही होता रहा। अब स्वाभाविक है जब आप पीछे नहीं हटेंगे तथा डकैत आपके घर में आएगा उससे लड़ाई ही होगी तथा लड़ाई का परिणाम जो निकलेगा उसमें दोनों पक्ष का कुछ न कुछ नुकसान होगा। जैसे आज हमारे 20 जवान वीरगति को प्राप्त हुए हैं और 43 चीनी सैनिक मारे गए तथा 100 घायल हुए हैं। आनेवाले समय में ऐसी और भी घटनाएँ देखने को मिल सकती हैं क्योंकि हमने पीछे हटकर अपनी ज़मीन चीन को दे देनेवाला शान्ति का मार्ग त्याग दिया है।

अतः हल्की टिप्पणियाँ करने के स्थान पर देश तथा सेना के साथ डटकर खड़े रहें।

*यह 2020 का भारत है।* चीनी नेतृत्व को मनमोहन, सोनिया ततग मोदीजी में अन्तर बहुत अच्छी तरह से समझ में आ चुका है। 🌏

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Not just domestically, Modi's fuck up will cost India big externally. He should just resign.

He could have just said "Chinese agreed to leave the buffer zone, our troops were sent to verify their withdrawal and were ambushed," rather than a bullshit "no Indian territory was intruded upon" statement.

why are people getting caught up in these semantics?

govt may have its compulsions, but people don’t. If we believe entire aksai hind is ours, PLA are the ones encroaching our land.

We have to realise that, discourse is being channelled by friends of CCP that indians start feeling guilty about claiming aksai hind as Indian territory.

and further this discourse could also be an attempt to erase Nehru’s blunders and place it fully in the lap of modi.

Last edited:

Longewala

Country flag
As expected, Chinis continue with thir 2013 agenda
We are all talking here about avenging our soldier's deaths.

But increasingly it appears they lost far more, and in highly creative fashion. Sure they can suppress news at their homes but as with armies other soldiers would get to know.

If anything the pressure to attack is more on them. Which, as long as we can absorb the possible pre emptive strike on our airfields, suits us better given the terrain and lack of surprise

here2where

Thank god the himalayas exist else we would be chinese long back.

Regarding the matter at hand, enemy of enemy is friend. So time to get into a tighter murican hug out of sheer necessity. There are long term downsides to this arrangement but we will cross the bridge.....

IndianHawk

Country flag
Rather than saying Chinis are not in out territory, he should have said Chinese are not present in area on our side of LoAC.

The former gives up all claims over Aksai Chin and shaksgam valley areas. Heck even for finger areas.
That's not how it works. Everyone knows he was talking about lac.

We have unanimous resolution in parliament that aksai chin is claimed by India no interpretation of any statement change It.

ladder

Country flag

Regarding the matter at hand, enemy of enemy is friend. So time to get into a tighter murican hug out of sheer necessity. There are oong term downsides yo this but we can cross the bridge.....
How long back? Tibet became China only in 1950. China it self was saved from becoming Japan in 1945. 😆

garg_bharat

Country flag
I want to tell all that be ready for reverses. It is not a video game.

Everybody needs to steel up.

And support army and government fully. Be ready to serve in civil defence or industries to help war effort.

I think people are still in the mode that this will go away. Nothing will happen. But this is real shit.

Hijibiji

Country flag
Here's the thing, you can start to boycott china and put an economic sanction. But will it work??
What does china exports to India?
Mechanical & heavy electrical equipment:- This equipment is made by German and South Korean companies in china. For the Mumbai metro, all of the tunnel boring machines came from china.
Energy sector:-
95% of India's solar panel comes from china. Till will take Adani to start manufacturing in India 3-5 years.

Our heavy equipment industry is not ready for the construction of these equipment as soon as we start blocking Chinese imports.
We need a proper blueprint to start manufacturing niche technology.

Economic survey 2020 says we have to chart china like growth and export strategy to reach $5 trillion by 2025. , Well it was before the pandemic hit us.
Without a fast-growing economy, we can't go on building proper infrastructure. So blocking china completely is most probably hit us harder.
Proper planning and a cool head is need of the hour.
Hare Krishna, hare krishna!

The quoted post belongs in Indian Economy thread.
Of course babudom, policymakers need a cool head to make "proper blueprints" to manufcature dining table and toys in India. When I say toys, one can include toys for adults too.

[BUT then blueprints are NOT products! And even a kid does NOT play with bluprints!]

Floydian

Country flag
We depend on him too much, he is the same guy who was responsible for IC 814 blunder. He had his good days and bad ones as well.
We need thousands of Ajit Doval and Manekshaws in our ranks just one glorified havaldsr ain't gonna cut it.

Doval has woked mostly on Chinese insurgency in the NE, I doubt he has expertise regarding border and Chinese expansion policy.
Typical babu jack of all trades master of none.
Can u throw some light on the "blunder" of IC814?

AmitG

Country flag

Regarding the matter at hand, enemy of enemy is friend. So time to get into a tighter murican hug out of sheer necessity. There are oong term downsides yo this but we can cross the bridge.....
Just what I have been saying. If the amrikans are serious about an alliance with India they should offer the f-35 to India, s-400 or no s-400. Taking a leaf out of the Pakistani propaganda I think it would be good to give them a base in the DBO area for the THAAD think it might be a good idea 😀😀😀

scatterStorm

Country flag
The thing that gives me goose bumps even now is they DID NOT FUCKING RETREAT.

Its a big thing.Faced with bigger numbers too they did not retreat at all.
Let them stay, let's see how there bodies can handle the Himalayan weather in upcoming months. They won't be able to take piss. Ouch!

Whatever they can do, they can do at this present conditions only.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
May be so.
But it's an important question to answer.
When did we actually stopped reaching f8. When did last patrol to f8 took place.

That will clear up lots of things.
I think before the war by the IA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles