India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i think we don't have smart mine but yes.....harpy will work...
If I remember properly harpy had range of more than 300 km correct me if I am wrong it could trail PLAN ship and strike at exact movement against its radar if I remember properly it is a Anti radiation drone correct me if I am wrong despite that the PLAN destroyers have independent radar systems for insiviuals weapons systems correct me again if I am wrong ?

scatterStorm

Country flag
Has not the DBO brigade a Tank Regt with it ?? Just churn them off..
I assume IA and IAF already know about this. Hence measures are already being taking place. I suspect Apaches being sent for some tracking heat signatures along DBO.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
If I remember properly harpy had range of more than 300 km correct me if I am wrong it could trail PLAN ship and strike at exact movement against its radar if I remember properly it is a Anti radiation drone correct me if I am wrong despite that the PLAN destroyers have independent radar systems for insiviuals weapons systems correct me again if I am wrong ?
1000km both way.....speed 150kmph

JBH22

DFI folks, any Paki activity along this? Why I am getting a feeling, Paki and Chinky doing Pinky Pinky here. meaning plotting something.
Of course Paki will do some mischief,but where?
If in plain area T-90 will wreck havoc, Navy will choke them, but can they try something in Siachen or Kashmir then it's difficult to predict outcome. Because all transport and fighter of IAf will be diverted against PLA front.

IAF is the weakest link as of today

Knowitall

What are these new reports of chinese moving forward in other locations any links or proof guys.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
DFI folks, any Paki activity along this? Why I am getting a feeling, Paki and Chinky doing Pinky Pinky here. meaning plotting something.
i posted this 3 hours ago..

Pakistan army launch 'unprovoked attack' on India – intense gunfire on border

and now we have news about heavy mobilization in despang plains

and we have confirmed about An important meeting is going on in ministry of defence over current situation along LAC. Chief of Army Staff , Secretory of defence and other senior officials are participating

scatterStorm

Country flag
You are correct. However Harpy would be dropped by there point defense systems, as its slow. (not sure) but its slow. Its only useful if used in numbers.

TheMayank

Country flag
i posted this 3 hours ago..

Pakistan army launch 'unprovoked attack' on India – intense gunfire on border

and now we have news about heavy mobilization in despang plains

and we have confirmed about An important meeting is going on in ministry of defence over current situation along LAC. Chief of Army Staff , Secretory of defence and other senior officials are participating

Express and Daily Mail will have regular World War 3 contents if they start covering Pakistani violation

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Very sound suggestion. Why don't all opposition unilaterally demand this? Also give in writing that Congres Seva Dal, AISF, AISA, SFI, NSUI etc are incapable or too chicken to do this?
AISA, SFI :v :v

Man they're good only for smoking weed, spout Marx and spray paint on walls. They literally ran away in own university when attacked.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are correct. However Harpy would be dropped by there point defense systems, as its slow. (not sure) but its slow. Its only useful if used in numbers.
Could harpy trail at low altitude below radar coverage ?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Of course Paki will do some mischief,but where?
If in plain area T-90 will wreck havoc, Navy will choke them, but can they try something in Siachen or Kashmir then it's difficult to predict outcome. Because all transport and fighter of IAf will be diverted against PLA front.

IAF is the weakest link as of today
they will try at Kashmir or internally

Tanmay

Country flag
You too??
F5 had chinese road since 1999. How is that intrusion??
Sirr,
I guess many of us are miffed because of use of incocrrect terms and confusing both layman civilians and experts/professionals.

Rather than saying Chinis are not in out territory, he should have said Chinese are not present in area on our side of LoAC.

The former gives up all claims over Aksai Chin and shaksgam valley areas. Heck even for finger areas.

The External Affairs Minister said "While there was some progress, the Chinese side sought to erect a structure in Galwan valley on our side of the LAC. " So either our troops went into their side of LoAC and fought, else Chinese tried to cross over and we fought them in our side of LoAC.

These statements do matter as they are read/heard by other gormints across the world.

I do agree that area past finger 4 was already under Chinese influence after they built a road to it and successive gormints and army/ITBP did little to prevent it.
And the mess has been precitated by pre-modi gormints. The current scale of violence and presence of OSINT+online media makes it impossible for gormint to keep public away fromasking quesstions, which previous gormints rarely faced.

We do have faith in Modi, but the lack of finesse in official statements is something that we dont expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles