India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jailor

Country flag
I want to ask one question about Kargil because it's somehow related to china india border tension.In Kargil war pakis occupied some 6-7 heights we cleared them but some heights still in their hand like in dras sector point 5353.millitary says because of political leadership unwillingness to allow to cross loc that's why without crossing loc impossible to capture these heights, musharaf also said in some of his interviews about these heights.
Every now and then a new poster comes and spews same bs again and then vanishes, he also writes in bold as he seeks too much attention,
we occupied 3 peaks surrounding pt 5353 making pt 5353 more or less useless, we also occupied more than half a dozen of peaks which were undisputed pakistani territory, we actually have a list of those peaks.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
excellent. give me a shout out when u see a newwwwwww-cleeer missile flying my way. or maybe don't, since its chinese it will fall somewhere else .. :troll:
We are having our version of post-comment wars since the first news came. And don't worry nuclear missile won't be fire at you because CCP trollers are trolled merciless here or anywhere else now.

revenge002

Country flag
Ya dude I know we occupied some point adjacent to point 5353 like point 5245 but that's not a point they still watches that highway which we fought for.

Jailor

Country flag
Ya dude I know we occupied some point adjacent to point 5353 like point 5245 but that's not a point they still watches that highway which we fought for.
Go through the kargil war thread Dude, all the information is present there.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
My Economic War on China :-

1. Increase import Tariffs on China

2. Ban new Chinese investment in India

3. Direct China to sell off all their investments in India within 3 years

4. Restrict Travel & Tourism

5. Ban all Chinese media, apps, software etc in India spread over 3 years in phases.

Thereafter think of Military action if still Required.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
India was a mute spectator of commie take over .. karma.
This is what happens when you deal with commies. Evcen long time friend Russia
has been against India on all diplomatic issues:

Kashmir /asked India to join OBOR
Joined Chinese belt and road initiative
Afghanistan talks supported Paki/taliban view after previously supporting northern alliance.
Asked Trump to include China in G7 no mention of India which Trump wants.
No support in this border issue
delays in weapons acquisitions.
sipplying engines for Paki warplanes
it benefits Russians to take chinese side in any issue against India so they will
always side with china

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
@Bhadra @Mikesingh i distinctly remember both of you making the same point that it’s not about who sits at the top of the heights but who controls the valleys and mountain passes. So what message do you have for Colonel Shukla?
While sitting on top for defensive purposes is useless , assaulting fingers down the slopes would be a good tactics...

If Chinese are occupying the fingers and the top the situation would be very dangerous...

If top is not occupied than its occupation by Indians to launch a downslope assault would be very beneficial..

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
While sitting on top for defensive purposes is useless , assaulting fingers down the slopes would be a good tactics...

If Chinese are occupying the fingers and the top the situation would be very dangerous...

If top is not occupied than its occupation by Indians to launch a downslope assault would be very beneficial..
lot of misinformation being spread??

Bhadra

Country flag
Breaking: Unbelievable & Unprecedented
Nepal Army is firing on Indian at some border posts. There are reports of death of 2 Indians and 1 injured man is allegedly in Nepali Army's custody.

News looks reliable , someone please clarify
Nepali Police ... Not Nepali Army....

IndiaRising

Country flag

that’s what shukla seems to be suggesting.

Bhadra

Country flag
According to Chinese themselves we have 250000 soldiers already deployed Along lac ! How many devisions is that??

Also this is before be move any additional troops.
Our over all army is 14 lakh active. J&k takes4-5 lakh with loc where so the rest of 10 lakh go??

Pla army has entire strength under 10 lakh!!!

Do the math.
One division strength = take about 15,000 strength. Eleven plus two divisions makes that at 1,80.000 . Take 70,000 others including ITBP. That is what would make it up to 1.5 Lakh.

The other 28 Division Consists of three armoured divisions, three arty Divsions. Six divisions in strike Corps, and 15 divisions on Indo =Pak border, one AHQ resrve.

Plus-minus that is what is available.
If India intends to use up to five div sze forces as IBG in mountains ... that force needs to be replaced by CAPF.
For thickening up defences and hold defences in less threatened area an additional 15 divisions would be required to hold the second tier of defenses.

These numbers are available but the number to my mind is useless..

Varun2002

Country flag
Every now and then a new poster comes and spews same bs again and then vanishes, he also writes in bold as he seeks too much attention,
we occupied 3 peaks surrounding pt 5353 making pt 5353 more or less useless, we also occupied more than half a dozen of peaks which were undisputed pakistani territory, we actually have a list of those peaks.
Wow, I'm embarrassed, that I didn't know. I assumed the IA cleared the intruders from existing Indian peaks and land. Now, are those undisputed Pakistani areas still with India?

Bhadra

Country flag
Chinese have road till figure 4 since kargil. Was he sleeping then??

Can we stop quoting this idiot now?
He was not sleeping... someone else was definitely sleeping on the issue ... It was well known to MEA. MHA and MoD. What the hell did they do...
I do not know about ITBP who were and are holding that area but not even a blade of grass moves on LAC without MEA farting...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles