India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
While sitting on top for defensive purposes is useless , assaulting fingers down the slopes would be a good tactics...

If Chinese are occupying the fingers and the top the situation would be very dangerous...

If top is not occupied than its occupation by Indians to launch a downslope assault would be very beneficial..
In your opinion how is this gonna end ? , fulll return to April status quo , limited conflict , full war or we back down .

I think we will give some concession , stop road building . then they will leave, both sides claim victory .

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag

cereal killer

Country flag
My Economic War on China :-

1. Increase import Tariffs on China

2. Ban new Chinese investment in India

3. Direct China to sell off all their investments in India within 3 years

4. Restrict Travel & Tourism

5. Ban all Chinese media, apps, software etc in India spread over 3 years in phases.

Thereafter think of Military action if still Required.
Really you seriously think they won't do the same to us. Our 16 billion Dollar export to them will get seriously effected. In fact China is the largest trading partner of our country( US is close though). We might take a big economic hit as well. I am not saying we shouldn't do anything I say hit them geopolitically aka Taiwan, Hong kong. Raise Xinjiang issue. Openly interfere in SCS. We cannot take on China economically.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
road building has accelerated why always give concessions?? one day they will
say delhi belongs to them.
I don't think GOI is in a mood to give concessions.
If that was the case, it wouldn't have come to this.

We are in for the long haul & the Chinese know it.

It will be interesting decade for sure...

mokoman

Country flag
road building has accelerated why always give concessions?? one day they will
say delhi belongs to them.
:notsure: They are doing this on purpose . they wont leave until they get something and we wont fire the first shot .so what then , can we station troops year round ? .

We didn't push forward somewhere (tit - for - tat) , we wont escalate , we wont fire the shot . Unless we take some of their territory, punish them for their actions they will keep doing this and we already lost .

garg_bharat

Country flag
India's forex reserves jump $8.22 billion; cross half-a-trillion mark for first time :clap2::balleballe:

A lot of it could be due to Indians returning from abroad; as they may be moving their savings through banking channels.

The economy has started improving but export picture is muddled.

I would disregard forex reserve number as it may not mean much.

Bhadra

Country flag
Passes through Himalayas. China Nepal border doesn't have many and whatever connectivity they have is through singular roads . China can't move any significant force through them. To bring to India frontier .

You guys need to come out of few hundred / thousands soldier mindset. If china want to fight India on Indo Nepal border . It will need to deploy 5-6 lakh soldiers along entire India Nepal border. Now tell me how that will be done??
Not necessary ..
We know what the Chinese did in Vietnam against USA.
Loas and Cambodia too....

In Korea they got into direct confrontation....

Mikesingh

Country flag
@Bhadra @Mikesingh i distinctly remember both of you making the same point that it’s not about who sits at the top of the heights but who controls the valleys and mountain passes.
Ok, just saw your query. Here's your answer.

1. Can you cover all approaches to your defended locality by fire and observation? (Dominating ground?)
2. Do you have adequate depth?
3. Are your defended posts/localities mutually supporting?
4. Do you have adequate cover?
5. Can you cover the valley below with EFFECTIVE fire along his axis of advance?
6 Can co-located arty OPs be able to direct effective fire on enemy's advance through the valley and impede the momentum of his ops?

If the answers to all the above questions are in the affirmative, then you are good to go! It's no point just sitting on a height just because it's a height!

And please don't quote that idiot Ajai Shukla, who was literally thrown out of the army! He doesn't know the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground! Jeeez!

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag
Really you seriously think they won't do the same to us. Our 16 billion Dollar export to them will get seriously effected. In fact China is the largest trading partner of our country( US is close though). We might take a big economic hit as well. I am not saying we shouldn't do anything I say hit them geopolitically aka Taiwan, Hong kong. Raise Xinjiang issue. Openly interfere in SCS. We cannot take on China economically.
So what, our "export" to them is raw material. Let them get it some where else - we will see if they succeed.

Mikesingh

Country flag
Confirmed. Nepalese commies are up to something, and we must bait them a little more. This is a great opportunity for India to:
  • Overthrow the communist regime by force
  • Capture and hold Mithila region
Just establish a blockade and starve the buggers from veggies to fuel to gas till they see the futility of showing false bravado. Like what happened during the Madhesi movement.

If they think they can get all from the Chinese instead, well of course! Sure they can, but at 10 times the cost! They'll be bankrupt before Oli can say Jack! :)

Bhadra

Country flag
In your opinion how is this gonna end ? , fulll return to April status quo , limited conflict , full war or we back down .

I think we will give some concession , stop road building . then they will leave, both sides claim victory .
The Chinese had built the road to Finger4 in 1999 -- 20 years ago.
They were patrolling till finger four and Indians till finger 8.

Now they are not allowing Indians to go beyond finger 4...
That is the change ....it is neither capture nor occupation.. it simple aggression ... they did beat our ITBP blue there... That does mean they have now permanently occupied area up to finger4 until ITBP starts going to Finger8 again...

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
The Chinese had built the road to Finger4 in 1999 -- 20 years ago.
They were patrolling till finger four and Indians till finger 8.

Now they are not allowing Indians to go beyond finger 4...
That is the change ....it is neither capture nor occupation.. it simple aggression ... they did beat our ITBP blue there... That does mean they have now permanently occupied area up to finger4 until ITBP starts going to Finger8 again...
Those troops which moved back. So, they moved to what finger 8 or anywhere amidst?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
... they did beat our ITBP blue there...
On the contrary ITBP gave them good beating.

BTW last time you said to me that they have captured Indian territory, now you are saying it’s neither capture nor occupation. I think you need to chill a bit.

Your point has been registered on ITBP and other issues, now we can leave it on readers. There is no need to answer very query and that too on a continuous complaining mode.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
On the contrary ITBP gave them good beating.

BTW last time you said to me that they have captured Indian territory, now you are saying it’s neither capture nor occupation. I think you need to chill a bit.

Your point has been registered on ITBP and other issues, now we can leave it on readers. There is no need to answer very query and that too on a continuous complaining mode.
he has became dotard.

Hellfire

Country flag
Why Hail something else Pal. Hail the Hellfire because If anyone follows your kind of things only hellfire can save them..

Yeah right.

Still waiting for the military logic instead of the bunkum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles