India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

airtel

Country flag

Chinese mobile company playing with Indian internal security.vivo company sold 13500 mobiles with same IMEI no..Something is wrong in these sales. Criminals, anti Indian peoples can use these phones against us. It is just one case, how many more cases are there we don't know. Can be planned sale of devices so that anti nationals can use these with no fear of getting caught.🧐
How these mobiles are working ? Mobiles with the same IMEI numbers stopped working many years ago as per government orders .
SIM cards don't work on such phones .

Sanglamorre

Country flag
There is one big difference bro we can rebuild the land based facilities quickly, AVs LPDs can't
Where do you want the islands? We already have a decent smattering of Island chains viz A&N, and Lakshwadweep. Those itself can be used

ladder

Country flag
India cant do much without blasting that ridge at F4 to allow vehicular movement. Because right now, we can only go on foot patrol beyond F4.. and our boys can be easily ambushed..
The other side is water. We have repositioned Marcos ( and SPB?) guys with their equipment to the current location. What for?

ninja hattori

Country flag
Dude News channels runs on TRP! Now hot topic is India - chene and obviously news channels doesn't get chene officials on shows for debate or any sort of news! Now the contention is on ladhak and Tibet obviously news channels will bring Dalai Lama interviews for TRP. If this matter cools down no news channel gives a fcuk to Dalai Lama even if he request for interview. All this Tibet govt in exile we host blah blah is of no use untill you mount an offensive operations in Tibet. As of now ITBP it's just a toothless 🦈 in a pond.
Again what I m saying is sequence of events,

if they wanted to interview they could have called dalai lama,

But first of all dalai lama and the president has difference,

Dalai lama is a spiritual leader of Tibetan buddhism sect,

whereas govt in exile is a an administrative post its like u r dealing with a country,

Its not only gun powder that counts as offensive,
if before meeting we can exert pressure through tactics,
and achieve our objectives without war then y we shouldn't?
yes we can say it will not work and all,
but the messaging we always give to world is we tried our best to avoid it,
now war is enforced upon us,
pre war scenario is as important as post war.

I m not talking about how much ITBP is powerful

I m saying the name TIBET in its name itself is recognizing

and showing maps and all is not Indias game.

We first take actions and then present ourselves.

Same thing happened in 1971.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
By Chinese point of few . Laddakh is our buffer .

Also if aksai chin is just buffer for Chinese how many lives will they justify to defend it and for how long??
I didn’t exactly understand the first sentence. Ladakh is Indian territory, it IS INDIA.

on second point, CCP will throw as many lives as possible when push comes to shove. Their whole point in creating these buffers is ensure their core territory does not become vulnerable to attack. to the east they have their nine dash line, to the west they have their Buffers like Tibet & Inner Mongolia.

ninja hattori

Country flag
and how soft messaging rattles,

see this tweet

where on app is taken notice by the CCP mouthpiece,

This is how messaging is noticed, and Indian govt never messages officially we have policy of non interference in others internal affairs,
but un officialy we do messaging,

remember Modis speech from lal gate,

I have also received blessing from our Baluch brothers for our Independence.

U should have watched the shows from that day and track 2 dialogues.

Baluchistan is turning into mass grave of Pak army since that period.

Diplomacy is done with read between lines not explicitly.

Indrajit

Country flag
Lac were always at F4 dude. Claim lines are beyond lac for both. So how is lac altered .
Actually not, India's perception of LAC is F8, Chinese perception is different, i have heard F4 though also F2 and the Chinese only ever patrolled till F4.

Ajax01

Country flag
Chinese never camped anywhere on Indian soil. In galwan they were on the LAC (slightly behind). So was India. Both were operating forward positions with temporary tents. In Pangong its same their temporary tents are between F4 and F5 thats why the standoff. Now they went back 2km into Galwan so no need for Indian forward camp . They went back to near construction site and road construction will go on. Pangong issue is still not resolved.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Chinese always had control over f4 to f8. They even had temporary tents there. The problem is that this time they stop patrolling of ITBP. And if geography favoured us in that area we would have been camping in f4 to f8 but it doesn't. We infiltrated where we will have the advantage aka near Gilgit-Baltistan . So don't say we aren't doing anything , they March Into grey are we too. The only difference is that our actions are not in public like Chinese and it happens on 27 . The same day there foreign ministry has to say situation is under control and stable because they themselves were worried that it may get out of hand . Finally marcos were deployed in the lake for this exact purpose. They are still patrolling in there boats . now understand why geography is bad for us.
Screenshot_2020-06-03 Pangong Tso ‘For Every Chinese Action  An Equal Opposite Indian Reaction...png
Screenshot_2020-06-03 Pangong Tso ‘For Every Chinese Action  An Equal Opposite Indian Reaction...png

Now this is the ridge that ITBP had to cross there base and F4. That's why we are at huge disadvantage in this particular location and the Chinese know that very well . They didn't except us to hit somewhere different . That's what happened

SRao

Country flag
curios. what do you think that would achieve?
Chinese will certainly think more before planning any attacks, knowing American lives are at stake, and that it may invite a larger US reaction here or elsewhere. Just imagine in that video where Indian foot patrols were confronting the chinese and pushing them back, if there were a dozen US soldiers present, the dynamics would have been much different. I doubt, e.g., the chinese would dare throw stones, or attack them with barbed wires or sticks with nails. The Americans would just cut them down to size quickly. And the optics would certainly send a strong message to all.

As for India, it is a cheap, and very effective, way to score some brownie points with the US. We already try to do this with many countries in the name of military exercises in different locations in India- make Ladakh/Arunachal/Sikkim borders permanent "sites" for such exercises. I would say this will be a win-win for India and US.

SRao

Country flag
Chinese always had control over f4 to f8. They even had temporary tents there. The problem is that this time they stop patrolling of ITBP. And if geography favoured us in that area we would have been camping in f4 to f8 but it doesn't.
I am not sure this looks plausible. If the chinese had control over f4 to f8, were they being generous, or pally, or accommodative, to allow IA foot patrols in areas under their control? When they are trying to change borders incrementally, and if they already have got f4 under their belt, it will be foolish for them to do so. And I think that is what has happened now. So far, they had no camps between f4 to f8, but now they have occupied this region, and are not going to allow any more Indians to enter there. In effect they have grabbed this area for good. f4 is now the new LAC, as they always claimed. They will fortify this further. I expect them to block the ridge on the east of F4- Indians cannot cross over. India cannot do anything but live with this new reality. We can spin this any which way we want, to assuage our loss, and indulge in bluster and bravado, but it is a loss for good, I think.

Going forward, there will no longer be clashes between patrols in this f4-f8 areas, and no longer difference in "perception". There will no longer be any patrols, period. The new LAC is f4 area.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Chinese will certainly think more before planning any attacks, knowing American lives are at stake, and that it may invite a larger US reaction here or elsewhere. Just imagine in that video where Indian foot patrols were confronting the chinese and pushing them back, if there were a dozen US soldiers present, the dynamics would have been much different. I doubt, e.g., the chinese would dare throw stones, or attack them with barbed wires or sticks with nails. The Americans would just cut them down to size quickly. And the optics would certainly send a strong message to all.

As for India, it is a cheap, and very effective, way to score some brownie points with the US. We already try to do this with many countries in the name of military exercises in different locations in India- make Ladakh/Arunachal/Sikkim borders permanent "sites" for such exercises. I would say this will be a win-win for India and US.
why should a sovereign country invite foreign military boots on it’s ground to defend it’s sovereignty?

and what’s the point of history Lessons when people don’t learn from it. Brits too used to settle disputes between rajas, that’s how they gained control over India.

and lastly China is US’s largest trading partner, if you really notice US till now hasn’t taken any permanent action against China in spite of all the posturing. In other words, US hasn’t strategically challenged China yet. If Americans get a favourable deal, they won’t bother China for another decade or two.

SRao

Country flag
Chin

Chinese have overplayed their hand. Quad is sealed now. Now India has access to all Australian ports. We also have access to french and USA ports in Indo - Pacific theatre.

Chinese have been cheque mated .

Not sure how any of these quads, or triads etc really help India on the ground, except as talking points. Ozzies, and for that matter Japan, will not intervene and side with India when China grabs land at the borders. Not today, not tomorrow. China trade $$ is more important for them. It is a just a feel good, talk big moment for Indians, and for the TV media to go ga-ga on this "achievement", as though now the Chinese goose is cooked.

None of these organizations, be it SCO, or Asean, or BIMSTEC/Saarc, or our trying to curry favor with OIC countries, has helped India any. Superficial at best. NAM was a disaster. Except to fan our egos (or the ego of Nehru), on the ground it achieved very little.

mokoman

Country flag

This is insane dude.

abhay rajput

Country flag
I am not sure this looks plausible. If the chinese had control over f4 to f8, were they being generous, or pally, or accommodative, to allow IA foot patrols in areas under their control? When they are trying to change borders incrementally, and if they already have got f4 under their belt, it will be foolish for them to do so. And I think that is what has happened now. So far, they had no camps between f4 to f8, but now they have occupied this region, and are not going to allow any more Indians to enter there. In effect they have grabbed this area for good. f4 is now the new LAC, as they always claimed. They will fortify this further. I expect them to block the ridge on the east of F4- Indians cannot cross over. India cannot do anything but live with this new reality. We can spin this any which way we want, to assuage our loss, and indulge in bluster and bravado, but it is a loss for good, I think.

Going forward, there will no longer be clashes between patrols in this f4-f8 areas, and no longer difference in "perception". There will no longer be any patrols, period. The new LAC is f4 area.
They weren't generous the simple things is that they cannot patrol all 365 days and confrontation usually happens. There are many such incidents in the past. Lastly they aren't the only ones who has breaches lac we have too done the same thing with kind and interest.

mokoman

Country flag
why should a sovereign country invite foreign military boots on it’s ground to defend it’s sovereignty?

and what’s the point of history Lessons when people don’t learn from it. Brits too used to settle disputes between rajas, that’s how they gained control over India.

and lastly China is US’s largest trading partner, if you really notice US till now hasn’t taken any permanent action against China in spite of all the posturing. In other words, US hasn’t strategically challenged China yet. If Americans get a favourable deal, they won’t bother China for another decade or two.
I feel same way, Trump is pushing for a trade deal with the Chinese and the moment he gets one he will post a tweet flattering the Chinese people and Xi Jinping,and that will be the end of that.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I feel same way, Trump is pushing for a trade deal with the Chinese and the moment he gets one he will post a tweet flattering the Chinese people and Xi Jinping,and that will be the end of that.
yup, in my opinion US establishment is more comfortable with a bi-polar world than a multi-polar world. Bi-polar world is a game they are experts in playing.

Arihant

How these mobiles are working ? Mobiles with the same IMEI numbers stopped working many years ago as per government orders .
SIM cards don't work on such phones .
These mobiles are working and in use. In article it is written.Sub inspectors mobile had some problem so he had given it for repair in vivo customer center. When he got phone back after repair, mobile started getting error on display.Due to some suspicious crime cell investigated the matter.When police enquired to Jio company about IMEI. Company replied that some 13557 mobiles fond with same IMEI. Most of them in west UP means nearby Delhi. May be these mobiles were used for Delhi and all protests. Very much possibility is there and may chonmeenees involved in those activities. We can guess only until investigation is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles