India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
VIPUL021969 (@vipul021969) Tweeted:
@Nrg8000 It is the time for Bhutan to merge with India. Necessary amendments should be done in Indian constitution to grant special status to Bhutan king with maximum autonomy. It is better to be a part of democracy with same culture rather than the slave of oppressor dictatorial regime.

Arihant

Defence employees across India to protest

Published July 5, 2020 | By admin SOURCE: TNN Defence civilian employees all over the country will observe a nationwide protest day by holding demonstration on July 3 — while also maintaining social distancing — on the call of the central trade unions and independent federations like the All India Defence Employees’ Federation which represents 4 Lakh defence employees. The demonstration will be against the government’s decision to corporatise Ordnance Factory Board, allow private players to operate army workshops, abolition of posts in military engineer service and army units, outsourcing and FDI in defence, reduction of manpower in DGQA (directorate general of quality assurance), general dilution of labour laws among others. “The demonstration will be a united and combined one in which Unions affiliated to AIDEF, INDWF (INTUC), BPMS (BMS), LPF and other Unions and Association will also participate in the demonstration,” a statement issued on Thursday read. The federations of the defence civilian employees will take a decision after the second week of July to fix the date of commencement of the indefinite strike by the 41 Ordnance factory employees against the proposed move of the Government to corporatize the ordnance Factories and then to privatize it.

Dall m kuch to RED HAI.
Protest on July 3. News published on july 5. :confused1:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Just my personal theory,

what if Pakistan and ISI have been feeding wrong intel against INDIA to Chinese all this years, something like bharat is planning this, bharat is planning that.. this fake Intel propaganda campaign might have gotten boost and legitimacy when we abolished 370, and made ladakh as UT? this could have spooked Chinese to take provocative action along the border?

:hmm: if i was ISI, then i would definitely do something like to make India bleed.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If war analysis are to be done there is also one analysis on why things leading to war

If some with psycho analysis background is here do tell me the nature of event happening

Trump goes for US china trade dis agreement

Dhoklam happens to gauge

Wuhan virus happens and it's unleased on whole world

China goes on expansion spree has violent short face off with India

Technically China is getting alienation

Then the question arises does china is doing things randomly or something else is happening

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just my personal theory,

what if Pakistan and ISI have been feeding wrong intel against INDIA to Chinese all this years, something like bharat is planning this, bharat is planning that.. this fake Intel propaganda campaign might have gotten boost and legitimacy when we abolished 370, and made ladakh as UT? this could have spooked Chinese to take provocative action along the border?

:hmm: if i was ISI, then i would definitely do something like to make India bleed.
I have always wondered

They used USA brilliantly in ussr time, war on terror time,

They easily got nuclear technology while India had to do so much planning, like satellite know how and when they are flying up

They are using china now in investment in their country and simultaneously spooking them against India

Be it the F16 narrative going in their favor

The way this country has survived with lots of terrorist feeding in their soil and still close with both super power USA and CHINA

I wonder India has been the most in receiving end and so much frustrating at times and has to fight for everything

Country flag
I have always wondered

They used USA brilliantly in ussr time, war on terror time,

They easily got nuclear technology while India had to do so much planning, like satellite know how and when they are flying up

They are using china now in investment in their country and simultaneously spooking them against India

Be it the F16 narrative going in their favor

The way this country has survived with lots of terrorist feeding in their soil and still close with both super power USA and CHINA

I wonder India has been the most in receiving end and so much frustrating at times and has to fight for everything
This is clever maneuvering by pak and lack of strategic planning and policy by india. Paki diplomats much better at clearly making their points and negotiating in favorable terms for their Country When US asked them to help in war on terror they didn’t hesitate and benefitted greatly. US asked India to form alliance militarize quad and India can’t decide on anything . Today pakis have an ally while India is more or less alone in current situation.

Last edited:
Country flag
Just my personal theory,

So they react to whatever pak tells them? Or they want to foritify their grip in Southeast Asia?

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is clever maneuvering by pak and lack of strategic planning and policy by india
All this analysis leads me only to one thing and that is INDIAN polity people just want that exclusive chair so that they rule and take everything thing for granted be it any field
While world fairly knows that Indian are not expansionist so there will be either defence from our side or land taken away by them

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Shaurya follows ballistic path and if bmd is their it can be intercepted. So little chance first attack against S400 site will come through Shaurya. After neutralising s400 With Brahmos (even though missile is not anti radiation but with more than 400 km range no anti radiation missile is available to destroy S400) we will use 700 km range missile with 1 ton payload instead of brahmos with 300 kg warhead and 450 km range, to destroy different bases. As previously shared by few senior members here shaurya is in production.
so there’s a hypersonic weapon that India produces?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Defence employees across India to protest

Published July 5, 2020 | By admin SOURCE: TNN Defence civilian employees all over the country will observe a nationwide protest day by holding demonstration on July 3 — while also maintaining social distancing — on the call of the central trade unions and independent federations like the All India Defence Employees’ Federation which represents 4 Lakh defence employees. The demonstration will be against the government’s decision to corporatise Ordnance Factory Board, allow private players to operate army workshops, abolition of posts in military engineer service and army units, outsourcing and FDI in defence, reduction of manpower in DGQA (directorate general of quality assurance), general dilution of labour laws among others. “The demonstration will be a united and combined one in which Unions affiliated to AIDEF, INDWF (INTUC), BPMS (BMS), LPF and other Unions and Association will also participate in the demonstration,” a statement issued on Thursday read. The federations of the defence civilian employees will take a decision after the second week of July to fix the date of commencement of the indefinite strike by the 41 Ordnance factory employees against the proposed move of the Government to corporatize the ordnance Factories and then to privatize it.

Dall m kuch to RED HAI.
Protest on July 3. News published on july 5. :confused1:

i think this might be from the rumor mills. if this news is indeed true, then all of them should fired and government should show them who is boss.

they are protesting against....
The demonstration will be against the government’s decision to corporatise Ordnance Factory Board, allow private players to operate army workshops, abolition of posts in military engineer service and army units, outsourcing and FDI in defence, reduction of manpower in DGQA (directorate general of quality assurance), general dilution of labour laws among others.
the corporatization of OFB is a welcome news and its been long due, at least this way, there will be some accountability and responsibility. our armed forces will get better quality ammunitions. outsourcing and FDI in defence is purely government decisions, these buffoons should have no say in it.. etc..

long story short, in reality the buffoons are actually worried about losing their government employment status, if there is a private undertaking then they are worried about getting their ass to work on time and then work 8 hrs a day without 35 chai pani sutta breaks in between.. they are worried about losing pension.

had they had better management, accountability and responsibility, we could not have needed to take this extreme steps.

OFB can't even produce a simple decent pistol. god damn it. :rage:

and guess what? who is sponsoring these protest? :hehe: guess guess??:wink:
yes, you guess it.. our great congress.. :lawl:

Indian National Defence Workers' Federation(INDWF) is sponsoring the event, this union is affiliated to Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC). :pound:

when the enemy is at door step, this congress and OFB want to goto strike rather then going to war..
so no matter what anyone says, these OFB guys are not going to get any sympathy from me:bplease:

Country flag
All this analysis leads me only to one thing and that is INDIAN polity people just want that exclusive chair so that they rule and take everything thing for granted be it any field
While world fairly knows that Indian are not expansionist so there will be either defence from our side or land taken away by them
soft power gives an impression of weakness

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Tensions between India, China and Nepal could hinder climate research in the Himalayas

the entire world is worried about potentials of nuclear war between INDIA and china with it's concubine Pakistan, they are worried about climate research
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

typical scroll article

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
My cousin who is an engineer at HAL is working long hours on rotational shifts, I am told HAL is working 24 hours.. Complete turnaround from just 6 months ago, when they were complaining about no orders from IAF.
if true, then most welcoming news we heard since the stand-off and this is music to ears

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So they react to whatever pak tells them? Or they want to foritify their grip in Southeast Asia?
when you consider the fact that pak favouring “experts” domestic & foreign are trying to convince us that 370 is responsible for PLA aggression, that theory is not far off the mark. All they had to do is keep crying to their masters repeatedly and keep submitting multiple “dossiers” to CCP.

CCP as an aggressor just needs an excuse, not a reality check.

Country flag
when you consider the fact that pak favouring “experts” domestic & foreign are trying to convince us that 370 is responsible for PLA aggression, that theory is not far off the mark. All they had to do is keep crying to their masters repeatedly and keep submitting multiple “dossiers” to CCP.

CCP as an aggressor just needs an excuse, not a reality check.
but they succeeded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles